Nowadays, there are so many products of zappabug oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for zappabug oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings zappabug oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
904 reviews analysed
1. The ZappBug Oven 2
- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Completely non-toxic and safe: No pesticides, no chemicals, just heat.
- Extremely easy one person set-up. Folds flat for easy storage.
- Large size. Measures 39″ x 39″ x 27″ over 22 cubic feet
- You will require two separate circuits to run this unit, one for each 1500 Watt heater. 25′ extension cord included with unit to allow for easy access to second circuit.
2. ZappBug Heater
- Kills 100% of bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults.
- Completely non-toxic and safe: No pesticides, no chemicals, just heat.
- Extremely easy to use: Set up, load with items and press on.
- Large size. Measures 23″ x 37.5″ x 23″
- One person set-up. Folds flat for easy storage.
The ZappBug Heater kills 100% of all bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs and adults. The ZappBug Heater is our smaller version of our popular ZappBug Oven 2. Get rid of bed bug infestations by heat treating your shoes, books, files, papers, clothes, bedding, electronics and most other household items. If you travel, prevent bed bugs from entering your home by heat treating your luggage (up to 22″ wide) and killing any bed bugs that may have tagged along. The temperature range is between 120 F and 155 F, which will kill all bed bugs, but is safe for most belongings. The ZappBug Heater is extremely easy to use. Simply set it up, load with items and press on. The included timer automatically shuts off the unit when the heat treatment cycle is done. Also included is a wireless digital thermometer to ensure that temperatures reach above 120 F.
3. Ranger Bed Bug Heater | Updated Design for 2019 | 100% Guaranteed to Reach Critical Temperature | Used by Professionals and Homeowners
- Guaranteed to Reach over 120°F / 49°C core temperature to kill all life-stages of bed bugs
- Engineered to be the most durable and effective bed bug heater available
- Lab Certified for Safety and Recognized as one of the most effective products on the market today
- Large 18″ x 14″ x 27″ is able to treat most sized luggage as well as books, bedding, etc.
- Includes Built-In Timer for 2, 4, or 8 hour treatments
Rugged, Portable and Collapsible Design
The PVC enclosure area is sealed, welded construction to prevent escape during treatment, and easy to clean. The insulated outer shell is high durability 420D nylon for years of use and energy efficiency, with industrial zippers. The entire unit folds and clips together for easy storage in even the smallest city apartment.
Eliminate Travel Stress In A Zip
Heat is recognized as the ultimate solution for bed bug eradication. A key factor is the ability for heat to penetrate into hiding places that cannot be visually inspected or reached by chemicals. Industry research has shown that lethal temperatures for killing bed bugs and the eggs requires exposure to temperatures ranging from 117°F to 122°F. The Thermalstrike Ranger can safely heat up to 160°F to surround the contents with uniform heat which is able to permeate to the core, yet is safe to touch and will not damage the contents.
Completely Surround Heating
The Ranger is constructed with a UL recognized heating element which evenly distributes the heat around all 6 sides. This ensures that there are not excessive hot spots that could damage the contents or cold spots that could allow the bugs to hide. The Ranger includes a built-in thermometer and timer. Hassle-Free and Versatile The Ranger is easy to load. No rearranging the contents to ensure air flow, unlike fan-forced heating systems. The Ranger can heat treat a wide variety of items that are often difficult or expensive to treat by other means – including shoes, dry clean items, and blankets.
4. Dr Infrared Heater 2017 Upgraded verion 2-Tier 18 Cubic feet Portable Bedbug Heater with Thermometer and Timer
- Upgraded and reliable heating system that quickly reaches 120-155F in minutes and effectively kills bed bugs at all life stages
- Huge treatment area of 38x38x26 inch
- 2-tire steel rack system that easily fits a variety of items for heat treatment
- Portable, rugged and collapsible tent allows easy storage after each use
- Includes Thermometer/timer with alarm
The DR-122 Bed Bug Toaster is a portable, chemical-free, high performance heating chamber with a quiet, multi-blade turbo fan that can exterminate existing and potential bed bugs. This powerful 18 cubic feet Toaster can reach 120F-155F in a few minutes from room temperature. It comes with a 2-tier steel rack shelf to help treat a variety of items more conveniently and safely without any hot spots or cool spots. The tent is constructed of heavy duty nylon with industrial grade zippers that ensure uses for many years to come. This energy efficient and well insulated Bed Bug Toaster is the ideal choice for heat treatment to kill bedbugs in all life stages.
5. ZappBug The Room is a bed bug killer that uses a heat treatment chamber to exterminates 100% of all bed bugs.
- BED BUG KILLER: Kills 100% of bed bugs in all stages of life, including eggs, nymphs and adults
- COMPLETELY NON-TOXIC, NATURAL AND SAFE: No need to use bed bug sprays or bed bug powders.
- EASY TO USE: Setup, load with items and press on. Measures 80″x111″x 57.5″
- LARGE CAPACITY: Large enough to offer bed bug removal method for couches, mattresses and more.
- OPERATES in residential or commercial locations using four separate 120v, 1500w power sources.
6. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-122X4 Large Size Bedbug Treatment System
The DR-122X4 large size bedbug heater system terminates bed bugs of all types, even growth stages like eggs, nymphs and adult bed bugs, making this the perfect non-toxic natural bed-bug treatment system. This system is large enough to treat bed bug infested items such as: sofas, beds, desks, seats, footwear, books, dressers, night stands, clothes, sheeting, appliances, and much more when you’re ready to start toasting the bed bugs here’s a few things to note: the DR-122X4 takes approximately 10 minutes to assemble. Due to the size of the product, we recommend a minimum of 150 sq ft space for set up. This bedbug heater system requires a total of 50 amps or 6, 000 watts to operate. Each heater needs to be plugged into a 120V Outlet and each Outlet needs to be on its own Circuit. The four heaters may need to use four extension cords (not included in package). a typical residential and/or commercial building has one Circuit per room. Do not use extension cords rated below 1500 watts or under 16 gauge.
7. XPOWER X-35AR Professional High Temp Axial Fan
- Designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°f/80°c
- Ideal for pest control and water damage restoration applications
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- Features sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage
- Maximized energy efficiency with a rated 1720 cfm while only drawing 1.6 Amps
The XPOWER x-35ar professional high temp Axial fan was designed for high temperature out environs up to 180º Fahrenheit. Use this unit in conjunction with high temperature heaters to circulate hot air for thorough pest control, water damage restoration and more. This high performance, high velocity air mover features a high torque, sealed motor, variable speed control, and a low 1.6 amp draw for a focused, powerful air flow up to 160 ft. The x-35ar is both lightweight and stackable with an included 360º rotational rack/stand and built-in daisy chain power outlet.
8. Dura Heat EUH4000R Electric Forced Air Heater with Remote Control 12,800 Btu
- Nema #6-20p plug included. (Requires 240V outlet)
- 240 volts/20 amps
- Fan-forced hot air circulation
- Fan only setting
- Overheat shut-off
- Remote control
- ceiling/wall mounting kit included
- Fan-forced hot air circulation. Heating area of up to 500 sq ft
- NEMA #6-20P plug included. (Requires 240V outlet).
- Ceiling/wall mounting kit included
- Overheat shut-off.
- Remote control.
Nearly 13, 000 BTU’s in an instant! the EUH4000R’s 3750 watts provide powerful heating to your work space. The tubular cabinet design of this electric forced air heater maximizes heat distribution, while the handheld remote makes adjustments a snap. The EUH4000R can be portable, or it can be mounted to the wall or Ceiling with the included mounting kit. Both options make it the perfect choice for job sites, workshops, warehouses, agricultural buildings, and many other heating areas. The heavy duty construction includes a stainless steel heating element, heavy gauge cabinet, built in Turbo fan, remote control, and overheat shut-off.
9. TPI Corporation HF686TC Fan Forced Portable Heater – Corrosion Resistant, Easy Installation, 5600/4200W. Space Heating Equipment
- Forced Fan Heater: durable heating equipment features internal manual reset thermal cut-out. Ideal heating accessory for small rooms. Ensures effective spot heating, area heating and freeze protection. 5600/4200 W, 240/208V. Provides even distribution of heat from floor till ceiling
- Lightweight Heating Equipment: corded-electric power source is a travel friendly heater. The portable heating accessory has a compact structure and can be used in low traffic areas like workshops, garages. Features 10FT air throw
- Reliable Portable Heater: easy DIY installation flexibility. Shockproof fan heater. Corrosion resistant and moisture proof, space heater features swivel base and is ideal for winter season and colder areas.
- High Performance Heating Appliance: electric appliance can be used as air circulator, drier or heater. The indoor electric heater is certified. The heating appliance features temperature control thermostat for achieving the desired warmth and comfort
- Care Tip: the low maintenance heating accessory can be used to remove loose dust with microfiber cloth. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use any detergents or cleaners.Amps high:23.4
The TPI Corporation HF686TC fan forced portable heater is a 680 series heater that has a forced air fan that distributes and circulates heat through a room, providing temperature rise to 75 degrees F. The steel housing is powder-coated for resistance to corrosion and has a handle for portability, as well as a swivel base for mounting to a wall, floor, or ceiling. The finned tubular steel heating element helps draw air flow and discharge heat, and the fan moves air at 262 cubic feet per minute, with an air throw distance of 10’. The heater includes a thermostat for adjustable temperature control from 35 to 85 degrees F, as well as an internal manual reset thermal cutout switch for overheat protection. The single-phase wiring operates on either a 240V circuit at 5.6kW, or a 208V circuit at 4.2kW. The unit weighs 20 lb., includes a 6’ power cord with a molded NEMA plug, and is compliant to standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heater’s voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
10. XPOWER X-48ATR Professional Heat Resistant Industrial Axial Fan – with Built-In Power Outlets, Timer, and Variable Speed Control – No Heat- Blue
- BIG BROTHER – The Bigger stronger brother to the X-35AR. The X-48ATR is an industrial grade axial fan that is heat resistant up to 180°F / 80°C. This type of fan is primarily used in the Pest Control Industry. When combined with gas and/or radial heaters, the X-48ATR circulates heated air to kill off bed bugs, rodents, and other critters. Firefighters also utilize this fan to help exhaust smoke from fire damaged properties
- EXTREME CONDITIONS – The X-48ATR high temp fan is powered by a 1/3 HP sealed motor that is able to thrive in extreme conditions to include humid/damp rooms, or remediation sites heated by a furnace/heating element that produces temperatures in excess of 100°F. The Sealed motor is great for drying out flooded rooms so when water drips on the fan, it will keep going!
- DOESN’T SACRIFICE POWER – The X-48ATR has a high torque motor capable of producing 3600 Cubic Feet/min while drawing a low 2.4 Amps for maximum airflow capacity and efficiency. With the built-in power outlets, you can daisy chain up to 6 more units to create a huge air vortex or charge your phone etc
- ADVANCED ENGINEERED- Designed with a sealed motor to protect it from contaminants and water damage. Housing made of durable ABS plastic (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) and PC (polycarbonate). Has a unique grill design to extend a powerful and focused stream of air up to 60 ft. in any direction
- FEATURES – Variable speed control switch, Rack/stand included allowing 360° rotation for multiple drying/circulating positions, built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection, 20 ft. power cord with wrap-around cord design, stackable up to 5 units for easy storage and transport
The XPOWER X-48ATR axial fan was designed for high temperature work environs up to 180°F / 80°C. Use this unit in conjunction with high temperature heaters (not included) to circulate hot air for thorough pest control, water damage restoration, and more. This high performance fan features a high torque, sealed motor, variable speed control, and a low 2.4 Amp draw for a focused, powerful air flow up to 60 ft. The X-48ATR is both lightweight and stackable with an included 360-degree rotational rack/stand and built-in power outlets for daisy chain. Daisy chain up to 6 more units to create a drying vortex or just charge your phone while getting some cool air. The applications are endless! The X-48ATR high temp fan is powered by a 1/3 HP sealed motor that is able to thrive in extreme conditions to include humid/damp rooms, or remediation sites heated by a furnace/heating element that produces temperatures in excess of 100°F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Zappabug Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!