The Best Woodfired Brick Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of woodfired brick oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for woodfired brick oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings woodfired brick oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
948 reviews analysed
1. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Black + Oven Mitt
- Charcoal and Wood Fired Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven cooker (Gas attachment sold separately)
- Cook at over 930 degrees Fahrenheit (500 Celsius) with the Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Use Charcoal, Wood, Pellets or our Gas Burner Attachment(sold separately) for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface for authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza
- Cordierite stone, wood chip/pellet scoop, and wood/charcoal/pellet tray included
The Bertello Pizza Oven – Wood Fired Outdoor Pizza Oven (optional gas attachment available – sold separately) is the most affordable, high quality, portable, wood fire, charcoal, pellet and gas outdoor pizza oven available. (Bertello Propane Gas Attachment sold separately) In addition to pizza, you can cook a wide variety of foods, including meat, fish, vegetables and dessert pizzas. This wood fire & gas outdoor pizza oven is extremely fun and addictive to use. It provides amazing tasty Charcoal cooked, gas cooked, or Wood Fire results. The Bertello Oven is lightweight and extremely portable, allowing you to take it with you to virtually any outdoor setting. Achieve restaurant quality results in your own backyard with the Bertello Wood Fire and Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven! Being able to cook at temperatures of over 900 degrees Fahrenheit (much hotter than your standard in house oven) allows you to achieve a perfect crust. The Bertello Wood Fire & Gas Outdoor Pizza Oven is the ultimate choice for your wood burning pizza oven outdoor needs, charcoal, pellets, or gas! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor pizza oven, pizza cooker, brick oven pizza, wood fire pizza oven, charcoal pizza oven, wood oven, or gas pizza oven, The Bertello Wood Fired & Gas Outdoor Portable Pizza Oven will cover all your cooking needs!
2. Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Copper
Experience the ultimate in outdoor dining and entertainment with Chicago Brick Oven. Made in the USA, this wood-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance. Unlike other pizza ovens that have a separate firebox, Chicago Brick Oven features a low, igloo-shaped dome design which is modeled from ancient Italian wood-fired oven designs. The flue system creates a steady draft along the dome to prevent smoke from existing through the front. This makes it easy to cook wood-fired pizza, steaks, chicken, and other recipes. The design of the oven creates a FlameRoll, using the vent to pull the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for superior cooking. The high heat will cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in about 2 minutes. The special shape of the oven reduces all cold spots and ensures that the radiant heat is used efficiently. The oven has a 29 X 23-inch cooking area and sits directly on your existing countertop. Combining traditional brick oven design with modern engineering, this outdoor oven is made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers. The outside of the oven has a powder-coated steel cabinet with a copper vein finish for a classic, Italian wood fired oven appearance. The CBO-500 pizza oven comes as a complete package with an infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up and requires no assembly so you can start cooking right away.
3. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
4. DayByDay Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven Fired Wood Charcoal Cooker Stainless Steel Camping Stove Multifunction Stone Cooking Exclusive Ovens
- Inclusive Components: The whole oven consists of a chimney tube, a baking chamber, a firebox and an oven door. It contains a stone plate for baking pizza. Put it. Can be baked pizza, bread, biscuits, etc. The oven can hold pizzas that are 11″ in size.
- Close Design: The door handles of the oven and Firebox are made of wood material, which effectively solves the problem of hot hands when opening the door. The bottom of the oven is equipped with four brackets, which is conducive to stability.
- Healthy and Fast Baking: The chimney can effectively eliminate smoke, so there will be no smoke in the baking process. The baked food is healthy and delicious. After heating, the temperature in the oven is high. It takes only 80-120 seconds to bake pizza. It is convenient and fast.
- Portable and Quality: The oven is made of 430 stainless steel, durable and not easy to rust. The cabinet body is thick and firm, and the heat preservation effect in the cabinet is good. The oven can be freely disassembled and assembled for easy carrying. When not in use, It can be disassembled and placed without occupying space.
- Applicable Scene: Family, Picnic, Outdoor.Our DayByDay Factory provides professional pizza ovens for American Pizza Baking Schools. More than 20 years of dedicated research is only for create practical and convenient outdoor kitchen cooking methods.
This product is an outdoor exclusive oven with firewood,twigs and other woody biomass fuel.You can enjoy the authentic pizza pot as well as other oven dishes.
Recommended fuel for this oven is as follows.
Small wood branch —Cut within 10 cm long
——A natural piece of wood divided into about 1 cm
——(conifer or broad leaf tree)
Other Woody biomass fuel ——Pellet
How to cook pizza
The size of this pizza dough is about 11″ (about 27 cm diameter).
If you want to finish moist pizza at about 570℉.If you want to finish it, please sey about 750℉ .The baking time is finished from 80 seconds to 120 seconds
(1)Add fuel until your favorite temperature range and continue to heat the oven.
Around 15 minute/570℉,25 minutes/800℉
(2)Add one time fuel just before putting the pizza in the oven
(3)After confirming that fuel is buring from the firebox,close the firebox
(4)Put the pizza on the pizza peel.(At tention:Hold the pizza peel horizontally.)
(5)Remove the oven door and carry the pizza peel horizontally into the oven.After removing the pizza peel,close the oven door.
(6)In the oven as well as a real kiln,the inside of the rear is baked up early.After putting the dough,open the door to check the whole burnt in about 10 to 20 seconds,and rotate the pizza at the timing immediately before the ground is baked.
Remove the oven door and take the pizza once and take the pizza once,turn back half round, then put the oven back to the oven and close the oven door.
(7)Make sure to pizza is cooked,remove the oven door and take out pizza with pizza peel.For the next cooking,please close the oven door so that the temperature does not drop.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Woodfired Brick Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!