894 reviews analysed
1. BladesUSA 1801PP Martial Art Polypropylene Ninja Sword Training Equipment 33.5-Inch Overall
2. BladesUSA 1802PP Martial Art Polypropylene Training Equipment 39.25-Inch Overall
The Master Cutlery Polymer Training Sword with a 39.25-inch overall length is the perfect weight and balance for martial arts training . Constructed from lead and phthalate free material, this martial arts training sword is made of heavy grade polypropylene, making it a training weapon that closely replicates the weight and feel of the real thing.
3. Cold Steel Bokken Martial Arts Training Sword 92BKKC Polypropylene
This Cold Steel Japanese Training Sword – Bokken is closely modeled after the Cold Steel world-famous Warrior Series swords. The bokken’s wide blade imitates the flowing lines of the Warrior swords but as they are made from super tough polypropylene, with no sharp edges or points, they are perfect for armored sparring, training, conditioning drills and “pell work”. Each bokken features an intricately detailed imitation cord wrap grip, offering superior control even when wearing heavy gloves. This training sword offers superior heavy-duty training potential for the modern Martial Artist. This bokken weighs about 19.9 ounces and has a thickness of one inch. The blade portion of the bokken is 30 inches and the handle portion is 11 1/2 inches long, combining for an overall length of 41 1/2 inches.
4. e-bogu Wooden Katana Samurai Training Sword Set Come with Tsuba Handguard (Dark Red)
Wooden Katana Samurai Training Sword Set come with Brown Tsuba Handguard (Dark Red) Sword Details: (Approximate) Long Sword: Length: 1 m Handle: 25.5 cm Blade: 76.2 cm Weight: 530-540g. (1.2lbs) Short Sword: Length: 55cm Handle: 13.5 cm Blade: 41 cm Weight: 295g (0.65 lbs)
5. BladesUSA E503-PP Martial Arts Polypropylene Training Medieval Sword, 34-Inch Length
The BladesUSA Martial Arts Polypropylene Training Medieval Sword (model E503-PP) features a, with a 34-inch length. Constructed from lead and phthalate free material, this martial arts training sword is made of heavy grade polypropylene, making it a training weapon that closely replicates the weight and feel of the real thing. This black polypropylene sword has a round handle, which offers a comfortable grip when wielding it around for extended periods of time. This training sword is virtually indestructible and offers a safe way to learn the craft of weapons training.
6. Playwell Martial Arts Wooden Red Oak Shoto – New
Wooden Shoto Red Oak. Used As A Replica Wakizashi, Approx Size 22 Inches. Tsube Included. Handle Length Approx 5.5 Inches.
7. BladesUSA 1606PP Martial Arts Training Broad Sword, Polypropylene, Black, 34-1/2-Inch Length
8. e-bogu Wood Practice Sword (40in) for Martial Arts, Comes with Plastic Handguard and Rubber Stopper (White)
White Oak Wood Training Sword- Adult 40″ Size – Great for Demonstrating Kata and Muscle Training. Comes with Plastic Tsuba handguard and Tsuba Stopper Dome. Approximate measurements: Length: 1 m Tsuka: 25.5 cm Blade: 76.2 cm Weight: 530-540g. (1.2lb)
9. Cold Steel Hand and a Half Training Sword 92BKHNH
- Made of polypropylene.
- Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size.
- While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant.
- This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter.
- Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
- Overall Length: 44.00″
- Blade Length: 34.00″
- Blade Material: Polypropylene
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
The best of the world’s sword fighters have known a simple truth for ages.. if you want to become a reasonably good sword fighter you should endeavor to learn sword fighting techniques, footwork and the basic stances. However, if you want to be a master at sword fighting you have to eventually start fighting with a “live blade”. If your ultimate goal is to wield a razor sharp sword safely and effectively, you need to train with a sword that approximates the size, feel and heft of a live blade, yet minimizes the possibility of causing grievous, permanent, or life-threatening injury to yourself or your training partner. Made of polypropylene. Closely resembles the “live blade” in terms of weight and size. While they’re not quite as rigid as wood, they have the advantages of being virtually unbreakable and remarkably stiff and cut resistant. This training aid will not rot, crack split or splinter. Minimizes the possibility of causing grievous or permanent injury to those who used it.
10. Brand New 14.5" Fantasy Dragon Axe Knife Sword Dagger w/ Stand Home Decor Xmas
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wood Ninja Sword for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!