876 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. Digital Handheld Manometer HVAC Air Vacuum/Gas Differential Pressure Gauge Meter Tester 11 Units with Backlight, ±13.78kPa ±2PSI, 1-2 Pipes Ventilation Air Condition System Measurement
- Measures air pressure of the single pipe or differential pressure of 2 pipes. Has 11 selectable units of measurement kPa, psi, kgfcm2, ozin2, bar, mbar, inHg, mmHg, inH2O, ftH2O, cmH2O.
- Best for measuring the ventilation and air condition systems. Widely used for gas measurement, calibration, and any troubleshooting of any gas pressure systems.
- Max / minimum / Average reading record function
- Low battery display and Auto power off set up function
- Differential pressure measurement,Large LCD backlit dual display
3. 8milelake Fuel Pump & Vacuum Tester Carburetor Valve Pressure Tester Gauge Kit Car Truck
4. Lisle 20300 Vacuum Gauge and Fuel Pump Tester
5. 2-1/2" Oil Filled Vacuum Pressure Gauge, Water Oil Gas – Stainless Steel Case, Brass, 1/4" NPT, Lower Mount Connection -30HG/30PSI
6. OTC 5613 Vacuum/Pressure Gauge Kit
- Ideal for testing vacuum lines and components
- Accurately tests low-pressure fuel systems
- Quickly diagnose internal engine problems such as bad rings valves and leaking head gaskets
- Kit comes complete with adapter for most applications
- Pin point hard to find problems such as cracked lines PCV fuel pump fuel filters and more
7. ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, Vacuum Test
- DIAGNOSE YOUR VEHICLE: The ABN Car Vacuum and Fuel Pump Tester Gauge Kit – Fuel Pump Pressure & Vacuum, Carburetor Intake Manifold, & Vacuum Test enables testing of the fuel delivery pressure to the engine to check for worn or defective parts in fuel pumps and vacuum systems
- Set includes a variety of adapters suitable for most vehicles
- Intended for carburetor engines with a mechanical fuel pump operating pressures below 10 PSI (0.7 Bar)
- 4-IN-1 KIT: 4 tests can be performed – Fuel pump pressure, fuel pump vacuum, carburetor intake manifold, and vacuum test
- When reading the pressure gauge, occasional needle drop indicates that the carb or tappets need an adjustment plug, missing or stuck valve, or trouble in carburetor
- Steady, regular drop indicates that the valve is held open, burnt, or chipped
- Wide pressure fluctuation at high speeds indicates a weak valve spring
- Steady drop to zero pressure indicates a choked muffler
- EASY TO USE: Assembly and operating instruction manual included
- Pressure gauge has a 4-inch (10.2cm) diameter with color-coded measurement scales so it is easy to read and a 1.2-inch (3cm) thickness with rubber side notches for easy grip
- Extra-long rubber hose and 14mm/18mm manifold adapter
- Rubber hose 40 PSI (2.8 Bar) maximum working pressure
- Pressure gauge 0-28 IN-Hg (0-70 cm-HG) vacuum and 0-10 PSIG (0-0.7 kg/cm²) pressure
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 12.75” x 2.25” x 7.25” inch (32.4cm x 5.7cm x 18.4cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) vacuum pressure gauge, (1) 2-foot (61cm) long rubber hose – 13/64-inch ID 23/64-inch OD, (1) brass cone adapter, (1) plastic connector, (1) 1/4”x18 male to 1/8”-27 female brass adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 male to 7/32” barbed brass fitting adapter, (1) 1/8”-27 female to 3/8” male brass adapter, (1) T-type 7/32” barded brass fitting adapter, (1) carrying case, and (1) instruction manual for your convenience
8. YELLOW JACKET 69020 Omni Digital Vacuum Gauge with 1/4" Coupler
9. Refrigeration Digital Manifold Gauge Meter HVAC Vacuum Pressure Temperature Tester Kit with Test Clip and Pipe for Testing Maintaining Air-Conditioner, Refrigerator
- The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners,fridge and cold storage.
- Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement
- pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
- The intelligent electronic refrigerant group instrument is an auxiliary instrument for the installation, testing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as air conditioners, fridge and cold storage. HVAC System Gauge Set has double pressure test, dual temperature test, digital readout, multi-unit switching, multi-mode function and built-in refrigerant database.
- The instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement, with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs. Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data.
- The instrument uses high-strength engineering plastics and flexible non-slip silicone design, the whole machine is solid and comfortable to hold. Built-in 32-bit digital processing unit and high-precision data acquisition unit, high data and stability. Large-size liquid crystal display, LCD backlight support, data display clear and easy to read, convenient light operation. Long-life valve switch, 1/4-inch standard interface design to ensure that the instrument’s durability and versatility.
10. HFS 2" Dry Utility Vacuum Pressure Gauge Blk.Steel 1/4" NPT Lower Mount; -30HG/0PSI
Dial Size: 2″ Dial Size (Crimped Casing)
Accuracy: +/- 4/3/4%
Scale: Dual Scale – PSI / Bar
Movement: Copper Alloy
Bourdon Tube: Copper Alloy
Case: Steel case for protection in harsh environments
Connection: Copper Alloy Lower Mount; 1/4″ NPT (for 2″ dial)
Normal Ambient Temp.: -4F to +140F (-20C to +60C)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Meter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!