We spent many hours on research to finding smart home power sensors, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best smart home power sensors, you should not miss this article. smart home power sensors coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 smart home power sensors by our suggestions
884 reviews analysed
1. Gen 2 Emporia Vue Smart Home Energy Monitor with 16 50A Circuit Level Sensors | Real Time Electricity Monitor/Meter | Solar/Net Metering
- INSTALLS IN CIRCUIT PANEL of most homes with clamp-on sensors. INSPECT YOUR ELECTRICAL PANEL for compatibility. Panels with access only to busbars will need flexible sensors available from the emporiaenergy website. Includes DIY instructions, though a professional electrician is recommended.
- 24/7 ENERGY MONITORING: Monitor your home’s real power anywhere, anytime to prevent costly repairs, conserve energy, and save costs. Monitor solar / net metering. Light commercial 3 phase option available as a separate bundle.
- APPLIANCE MONITORING WITHOUT GUESSWORK: Comes with sixteen (16) 50A sensors to accurately monitor your air conditioner, furnace, water heater, washer, dryer, range, etc.
- LOWER YOUR ELECTRIC BILL: Gauge real-time spending and get actionable notifications to understand where you can save costs.
- REAL-TIME ENERGY DATA: Vue connects to 2.4GHz WiFi to monitor energy use with iPhone / Android app. Vue sensors provide 1-second data and are accurate from ±1%. The Vue is pending listing by UL to meet the 62368-1 safety requirements for an I.T.E Energy Monitor.
2. Wi-Fi Smart Home Outdoor Power Stake (6 outlets) Compatible with Alexa
The stake has 6 outlets and must be within range of your router’s Wifi signal with 2.4 GHz band.
Download the CE Smart app, plug in and connect the stake to your home Wifi. You can now control the lights or displays that are plugged into the stake.
The stake must be used with a GFCI-protected receptacle only and is for temporary outdoor installations not to exceed 90 days.
3. KMC 3 Pack Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, Compatible with Amazon Alexa Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Control Outlet with Timing Function, ETL Listed
- REMOTE CONTROL: You can download “KMC Smart”(iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher) and smart plug worked with Amazon Alexa, Google home manage your home devices through voice control.
- CUSTOMIZE SCHEDULE: You can pre-set times automatically turn on and off any home electronics or appliances in a specific time before arrival home or you are away.
- ENERGY MONITOR: Track your devices power usage by day, week, month and year. Monitoring which devices consume the most energy, and create schedules so that you can save money on your next electrical bill.
- EASY TO USE AND INSTALL: No hub required, just plug in and connect, works with your Wi-Fi Router. This smart plug share access and allow your spouse, roommates or visitors access to your devices.
- SAFE IN USE: The smart plug built-in thermal sensor will automatically turn off overheating appliances, 24 months warranty and lifetime support. Notes: After a power outage, outlets will retain their most recent setting to save energy.
4. Gosund Smart Power Strip Work with Alexa Google Home,WiFi Outlets Surge Protector with 3 USB 3 Charging Port for Cruise Ship Travel Multi Plug Extender,10A
- Voice Control – Compatible with Alexa, Google Home Assistant and IFTTT, control your home appliances with the smart plug by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google Assistant. No Hub Required, the smart power strip works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Control from Anywhere – Free “Gosund” app control the smart power strip by your smartphone and tablet (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). Only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- USB Power Hub – Gosund WiFi Surge Protector features 3 USB charging ports, the total USB output is up to 3.1A. You can charge your cellphone, tablets, and other USB gadgets at the same time.
- Multiple Safeguards – Gosund Smart Power Strip is made of high quality materials. Support 100~240V, 10A maximum load. Circuit breaker automatically breaks off when the current exceeds threshold, preventing plugged-in high temperature devices from damages. PCV0 materials can protect your home safely.
- Safety Guaranteed – Gosund smart power strip provide 60-day money-back guarantee for any reason and 2-year warranty for quality-related issues. If you encounter any problem or need further support, please feel free to contact us through E-mail or Amazon directly. For our contact info, you can see on the comments below. We offer free replacement service anytime and for any reason if the plug is defective, please contact us whenever you encounter product issue.
5. Sense Energy Monitor: Electricity Usage Monitor To Track Energy Usage in Real Time.
- REMOTE ENERGY MONITORING: Real time monitoring of your energy use and home activity through our iOS, Android, and web apps.
- SEE WHAT’S ON AND WHEN: See when your kids got home, whether your sump pump is on, and more. Integrates with Alexa, Philips Hue, Wemo Insight and Kasa HS110 smart plugs.
- REDUCE YOUR UTILITY BILL: Measure power consumption in dollars and cents to see exactly how much particular devices are costing you.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Installs in your home’s electrical panel with the help of a licensed electrician. Connects to your home’s Wi-Fi for secure access from anywhere in the world. Most installations take less than 30 minutes.
- ETL LISTED: Rigorously tested for safety and certified compliant with UL and IEC standards. Designed specifically for traditional split-phase, 240 volt homes in the US.
6. D-Link Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor and Alarm, App Notifications, Battery Powered, Smart No Hub Required (DCH-S161-US)
- Sensor probe: designed to be sensitive, detecting shallow leaks to give you an early warning
- 90dB siren: the water sensor is equipped with a loud siren and triggers a localized alarm to alert you of a leak
- Water leak detection alerts: notifications are sent to your mobile device through the midline app to let you know of a leak, wherever you may be
- Easy setup: works with your WiFi at home
- No hub required
- Battery powered: two AA batteries can last up to one and a half years
- The water sensor sends you a notification when it’s time for a change
- 5. 9 foot sensor cable: set the sensor exactly where you need it to be
- Extend its reach with a 3. 5 millimeter three ring adapter cable (male to female)
- Mounting holes: add screws to attach the sensor to your wall for easy placement
- Smart home compatible : Supports IFTTT so you can customize additional actions between the water sensor and other smart devices in your home
- Sleep mode: saves power by limiting connectivity between the Siren and the my link app only when leaks are detected or the siren’s button is tapped
- Rated for 120Volt with a maximum power load up to 15 amps and 1800 watts
The DCH-S161-US Wi-Fi Water Sensor alerts you when moisture or water is detected, letting you know of a leak before it becomes a disaster. A loud 90dB siren alerts you when leaks are detected, and the device sends push notifications to your mobile device through the my link app (Android and iOS). Sleep mode extends battery life to up to 1. 5 years, saving power by only using Wi-Fi, providing app status check-ins, and sending alerts when leaks are detected. To wake the device at any point, simply tap the button on the top of the siren. A long cable makes it easy to place the water sensor probe near leak-prone areas. This also helps you place the siren out in the open where it can receive better Wi-Fi signal instead of limiting your placement options to spaces underneath and behind materials that can block connectivity.
7. Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch, No Neutral Required, 250 Watts, Single-Pole (2 Pack), MS-OPS2-2-WH, White
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave
- Features XCT sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room
- Programmable time-out of lights – 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Works with all bulb types
- up to 250-Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts
- Single-pole only
- great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes
- ground wire is required, no neutral required
- Includes (1) Maestro sensor switch
- coordinating wallplate sold separately
Let Lutron’s Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switch turn the lights on and off for you. This 2 pack of Lutron’s Maestro Occupancy Sensing Switches is a simple way to save energy and add light automation to any room of your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features XCT Sensing Technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Install one sensor in the bathroom, and one in the laundry room for added convenience and energy savings. Maestro Sensors work with any bulb type, including CFL and LED, and they match the rest of Maestro’s product family line to complete a coordinated look in your home. Coordinating Claro wallplates and accessories sold seperately.
8. Kasa Smart WiFi Outdoor Plug by TP-Link– Smart Outlets, Outdoor Smart Plug, Works with Alexa & Google (KP400)
- Double the Outlets – Control 2 outdoor devices from anywhere together or individually, with one smart plug. Ideal for landscape lighting, swimming pool pumps, holiday lights, or other appliances.
- Weather-resistant – The Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug’s IP64 rating ensures your device will be protected against entry of dust and splashes of water from any direction. When not in use, the sockets should remain capped with the included weather-resistant cover.
- Control from Anywhere – Power your outdoor smart plug on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app. Remotely turn your seasonal lights on while you’re at the office or away from home.
- Grouping – In the Kasa Smart app you can combine devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine living room bulbs, plugs and switches together for more convenient access.
- Voice Control – Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. Ask your voice assistant to turn your stereo on and get the pool party started.
Kasa Smart Outdoor Plug by TP-Link, Weather-Resistant, Dual Outlets, Control from Anywhere, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, No Hub Required (KP400)
9. Datexx Sentina LED Motion Sensor Night Light, Emergency Power Failure Light with Built-In Flashlight and Dusk/Dawn Sensor, LED-92MB
- Power Failure light goes on automatically when the power goes out
- Turns into an emergency flashlight that lasts a full 8 hours
- Motion detector light illuminates as you walk by, no more fumbling for light switches
- Photoelectric night light turns on automatically at dusk and shuts off at dawn
- Super bright LED’s illuminate hallways, dark corners and starwells
The Sentina Smart Light is a revolutionary emergency LED light to keep you safe at home and while traveling.
10. Honeywell Home T9 WIFI Smart Thermostat with 1 Smart Room Sensor, Touchscreen Display, Alexa and Google Assist
- Sleep and live smarter with Smart Room Sensors. With people detection, Smart Room Sensors can automatically know which rooms people are in to focus comfort where it matters.
- Multi-Room Focus. Focus the temperature on multiple rooms for comfort where it matters to you, up to 200 ft range.
- Savings when away, comfort when home. Adjust your thermostat from anywhere with your mobile device, or let your home automatically react to your schedule with geofencing.
- Smart Response and Alerts. Intelligently learns your home’s heating and cooling patterns to deliver the right temperature at the right time, and sending you filter and temperature alerts.
- Smarter, simpler setup. The included power adapter is an easy-to-install, low-voltage alternative to a C-wire, so the thermostat is compatible with most homes.
Smart Thermostat with Smart Room Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Power Sensors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!