971 reviews analysed
1. Pro Team 100565 Cloth Bag, Super Coach LineVacer Mega Raven 10Qt
2. ProTeam SuperCoach Backpack Filter 100597
3. Janitized COM-PTMV-4(5) Premium Replacement Compostable Vacuum Bag for ProTeam 10 Qt. Advance Adgility, Clarke Comfort Pak, Euroclean BackVac , Mosquito Vac, Perfect Vac,Sandia Raven, Sanitaire SC530, Windsor VP10 (Pack of 5)
4. ProTeam Filter, Dry, Cloth, Super Coach Pro 10
5. ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Foam Filter 100343
6. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super CoachVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Small Business Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded
- LARGE CAPACITY – Save time and money
- the 10-quart filter is 3 times the capacity of an upright vacuum to provide maximum cleaning ability around the office
- BREATHE BETTER AIR – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter for improved indoor Air Quality (IAQ) in the office
- certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES – Office furniture is no match for the Super CoachVac
- it’s perfect for cleaning hard floors, low pile carpets, upholstery, fans, and lighting
- CLEAN LARGE AREAS – Portable vacuum with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean the entire office without having to worry about the cord tangling or changing outlets
- Includes Small Business Tool Kit making the ProTeam backpack vacuum ideal for offices, small businesses, and office buildings
7. ProTeam Wet Dry Vacuums, ProGuard 16 MD, 16-Gallon Commercial Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Tool Kit
- MOBILE – Wet dry vacuum cleaner features a cart design with wheels and ergonomic handle for effortless transport from location to location
- compact size for ease storage
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE – Large 16-gallon drum ensures large volume pickup while the 95-inches of lift and 105 CFM provides the power commercial applications require
- PRODUCTIVE – Extra long 50-foot power cord, 10-foot hose and wet dry vacuum attachments help you cover more ground
- on-board tool storage for additional convenience
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Fine dust and wet filter feature Qwik Lock Technology to make filter changes fast and easy without additional tools
- Ideal for schools, office buildings, warehouses, bathrooms, restaurants, emergency/flood cleanup, and hard floor refinishing
Not only is the ProGuard 16 MD one of the toughest wet dry vacuums available, this 16-gallon commercial wet dry vacuum cleaner can maneuver easily around obstacles from emergency spills to construction cleanup. It’s ideal for a variety of industries including education, healthcare, hospitality, foodservice, retail, emergency/flood cleanup, and hard floor refinishing.
The ProGuard 16 MD wet and dry vacuum features a powerful, 1380-watt, 9.5-amp motor that produces an airflow of 105 CFM and 95-inch static lift. The wet dry vac’s compact size and removable handle allow for easy storage. Large rear wheels and front casters allow for easy mobility and maneuverability. The ProGuard 16 MD wet and dry vacuum cleaner is also equipped with a convenient tool bag on the cart to hold all your necessary tools.
The ProGuard 16 includes a 10-foot x 1-1/2-inch dry wet vacuum hose, 56-inch 2-piece aluminum wand with button lock, squeegee tool, 14-inch hard floor tool with nylon brush, 11-inch crevice tool, and 3-inch dust brush. This wet and dry vacuum cleaner features an extra-long, 50-foot 16-gauge power cord to provide plenty of reach. The patented Quick Lock Fine Dust Filter and Wet Filter allow for easy filter removal and replacement.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These wet dry vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, and motor and a lifetime warranty on molded body parts.
8. ProTeam 100431 QuarterVac, Alpine, ProVac, TailVac, Replacement Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Bags, Part 450227, 10 Pack.
These are 10 generic Pro-Team commercial backpack vacuum cleaner bags for the following ProTeam vacuum models; Super QuarterVac, QuarterVac, ProVac, TailVac, QuietPro BP, and GoCart Vac. Each bag contains 496 Sq. In. of filter media, and has a 6 quart capacity. Also Fits the Alpine models. Satisfaction Guaranteed on Size, Fit and quality of these high efficiency replacement bags. 10 Bags per package.
9. ProTeam ProForce 1200XP Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration, Commercial Upright Vacuum with On-Board Tools, Corded
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM – Designed to maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor to create powerful suction in a lightweight professional upright vacuum cleaner
- HIGH FILTRATION – Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for residents and guests
- certified Silver by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING – Perfect high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle hard-to-reach areas including under beds and corners
- VERSATILE – ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature a low profile, L-shaped head perfect for smaller spaces and vacuuming under and around furniture
- Ideal for residential cleaning services and maid services with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
The ProTeam ProForce 1200XP bagged upright vacuum cleaner is the perfect tool for any residential and commercial cleaning professionals. It’s ideal for residences, hotels, office buildings, and retail spaces. Among the best upright vacuum cleaners in its class, this high-filtration upright is designed to provide exceptional cleaning to improve reach, durability, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The convenient on-board tools and high-performance dual motor system offers optimal efficiency and maximum effectiveness.
The ProForce 1200XP bagged vacuum has a 3.25-quart capacity and a unique 12-inch wide L-shaped cleaning head to easily move under and around furniture. The powerful 924-watt, 10-amp Dual-Motor produces an airflow of 96 CFM and 84-inch static lift. This bagged upright vacuum cleaner features convenient indicator lights on the front panel provide feedback about the vacuum’s performance and maintenance.
The ProLevel Filtration with HEPA media filter captures and contains dust, pet dander, and other allergens to produce cleaner, healthier air.
The ProForce 1200XP commercial upright vacuum includes a super stretch hose, a quick-release wand, a crevice tool for deep cleaning around corners, and a combo upholstery/dust brush that gently removes dust and allergens off furniture, blinds, and lampshades. It comes with an extra-long 50-foot 18-gauge power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug.
The ProForce 1200XP is Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Approved and Certified Silver. All ProTeam vacuums qualify for US Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) under current requirements.
For more than 25 years, ProTeam has designed vacuums with durability and quality in mind. These commercial upright vacuums are low maintenance, long lasting, and feature meticulous workmanship and the finest materials available. Because of its uncompromising quality, ProTeam covers this vacuum with a 3-year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts.
10. DVC Vacuum Bags for Pro-team10 Qt. Backpack Vacuums – 10 Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Raven Vacuum Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!