We spent many hours on research to finding r590 cooling radiator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best r590 cooling radiator, you should not miss this article. r590 cooling radiator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 6 r590 cooling radiator by our suggestions
851 reviews analysed
1. XSPC EX360 Radiator, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, Black
Introducing a new generation of performance PC radiators. The EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX V1 series. This feat has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels. Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws.
2. Corsair Hydro X Series XR5 360mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 360mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 360mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
3. EKWB EK-CoolStream SE 360 Radiator, Slim Triple, Black
EK-CoolStream SE is a slim, high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator which combines EK’s unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation. EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis. This radiator offers best cooling capacity in 28mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance. This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
4. Bewinner CPU Water Cooling Radiator 120MM/360MM Liquid CPU Cooler G1/4 Thread Heat Row Radiator with Fan 18 Tubes for Computer CPU Water-Cooled Fan(360mm)
- Pure aluminum radiator with 18 tubes, ultra high heat dissipation capacity
- Comes with 120 * 120mm fans, DC12V 0.15A
- Lightweight and compact, portable to carry
- Easy to use, durable and practical
- Suitable for computer CPU water-cooled, industrial variable frequency drive, la ser head cooling, air conditioning evaporator and industrial control cabinet cooling
1. Pure aluminum radiator with 18 tubes, ultra high heat dissipation capacity.
2. Comes with 120 * 120mm fans, DC12V 0.15A.
3. Lightweight and compact, portable to carry.
4. Easy to use, durable and practical.
5. Suitable for computer CPU water-cooled, industrial variable frequency drive, la ser head cooling, air conditioning evaporator and industrial control cabinet cooling.
Size: 120mm, 360mm (Optional)
Interface: G1/4 threaded port
Number of tubes: 18 tubes
Power supply interface: 2PIN
Size: Approx. 155 * 120 * 58mm / 6.1 * 4.7 * 2.3in or 395 * 120 * 58mm / 15.6 * 4.7 * 2.3in
Weight: Approx. 429-1126 g
1 * Radiator
1. Due to differences between different displays, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
2. Detailed size compared with yours, please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.
3. If there is a problem with the product, please leave a message before giving bad feedback. Thank you for understanding.
5. XSPC EX240 Crossflow Radiator V2, 120mm x 2, Dual Fan, Black
The XSPC EX series combines the low profile design of our RS series radiators with the high performance of our award winning RX V1 series. This has been possible due to several manufacturing advances including, split fins, improved soldering techniques, and welded seam tubes. The EX series has been designed and optimised for low speed fans, so it can offer high performance cooling at very low noise levels. Crossflow radiators allow for easier tubing routing in some PC builds. Our selectable crossflow design allows you to choose the most suitable inlet and outlet positions for your build. Supplied with two G1/4″ plugs, 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws
6. XSPC TX360 Crossflow Ultra Thin Radiator, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, Black
The XSPC TX is the worlds thinnest PC radiator. At just over 20mm thick, it’s 20% thinner than a standard 120mm fan and over 40% thinner than our EX series radiators.
Despite its size, the TX series offers both excellent performance and low flow restriction. This comes from the high performance copper and brass core, which features welded seam tubes and high density splitter fins. We further enhansed performance by designing fins which protrude past the tubes. This allowed us to increase the cooling surface area without increasing the external dimensions. With 13 tubes and 22 fins per inch it’s the highest density core XSPC have ever released, but due to the thinness of the core it still performs with low speed fans.
The TX series is ideal for any build where space is at a premium.
Crossflow radiators allow for easier tubing routing in some PC builds. Our selectable crossflow design allows you to choose the most suitable inlet and outlet positions for your build.
- Copper and Brass Core
- H90 Copper Tubes, Copper Fins, Brass End Tanks
- Matte Black Paint Finish
- RoHS Compliant
- Dimensions: 125 x 20.5 x 417mm (WxDxH)+-0.5mm
- 16mm Core
- 22 FPI (fins per inch)
- 13 Tubes (13×1.5mm)
- Weight: ~860g
- Coolant Capacity: 150ml
- Ports: G1/4″
- Screws: 6-32 UNC
- Fans: 3 x 120mm (6x with push/pull)
Supplied with two G1/4″ plugs, 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws
Supplied 30mm and 6mm 6-32 UNC screws.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found R590 Cooling Radiator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!