Top 8 Omnia Oven
We spent many hours on research to finding omnia oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best omnia oven, you should not miss this article. omnia oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 omnia oven by our suggestions
999 reviews analysed
1. Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
“Smaller, lighter, easier to use, and better results than any other method of baking without a conventional oven.” – Carolyn Shearlock, author of The Boat Galley Cookbook
Omnia is the oven on the stove top. You can use Omnia on a gas stove, alcohol stove, electric stove, or electric hotplate. Omnia Oven solves your baking problems with an incredibly light one pound compact solution. Space and weight are at a premium whether you are a camper, boater, or RVer. Other alternatives require more energy and space than Omnia. There is nothing to install and it’s a lot cheaper than buying a conventional oven.
Almost every dish you can bake or prepare in an oven can be easily made using Omnia. Try your favorite recipes or one of the many recipes in Omnia’s free cookbook.
How It Works: Omnia is an aluminum baking pan and lid with a treated steel base plate. The burner directly heats the steel base plate, which in turn heats the air trapped between the base and the baking pan.The burner also heats air that goes up the center of the baking pan and the lid serves to distribute that hot air over the top of the food.Thus, there’s hot air both under and above the baking pan — and in the center.A few air holes in the lid allow steam to escape so that foods bake rather than steam.Your dishes won’t be soggy as happens if you try to bake in a Dutch oven or pressure cooker.
2. OMNIA OVEN KIT: RV Camping & Home Deluxe Kit: Omnia Stove Top Oven + Baking Rack + Silicone Liner + 12 Custom Parchment Paper Rounds: $10.00 Savings
- Almost every dish you prepare in an electric, natural gas or propane oven can be made in the Omnia. It holds about as much volume as an 8″ baking pan.
- Aluminum cooking & baking pot and lid — steel base and stainless steel baking rack. Inside cooking dimensions: 9-1/4″ diameter by 2-1/4″ height. Unique heat distribution chimney cone is 3-3/4″ diameter by 2-1/4″ high.
- Additional custom-fit parchment rounds for non-stick baking (up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit). Twelve are included with your purchase. Also included is a full-coverage silicone mould.
- It is especially pleasant to use at home for small baking and cooking recipes because it heats up the kitchen far less than conventional ovens.
- There’s an increasingly active Omnia stovetop oven cooking community you can access on Facebook at: Omnia “Stovetop Oven” Cooking
OMNIA OVEN KIT The Omnia Oven performs beautifully on gas burners because you can control heat intensity and duration so well. Omnia cooking & baking on electric burners works well enough — but not great — when you do not require precise heat control. The Omnia oven does not work on an induction cooktop (even when using an induction interface disk). An excellent thermometer is available on Amazon: Maverick OT-3 BBQ Kitchen Thermometer. Custom-fit parchment paper rounds including for non-stick baking (up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit) on the rack are included. A full-oven silicone insert 9s included. Starter recipe book included. Facebook : Omnia Stovetop Cooking.
3. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
4. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
5. MasterPan MP-107 Stovetop Oven Grill Pan with Heat-in Steam-Out Lid 12" Black
- Low and Wide Grill Ribs: Allows for multi-use so you can grill but also stir fry and sauté food. Use as grill pan, fry pan or as a casserole.
- Stovetop Oven: Steam releasing, heat trapping lid retains heat on the inside but releasing steam at the same time to avoid condensation on the inside. Creates the perfect oven-like feeling on the inside keeping fried food hot and crispy.
- 480 degrees Fahrenheit without the lid.
- Cook n’ Serve: Beautiful interior and exterior finish lets you go straight from stove top to table top. It’s a pan and a serving dish all in one. The Lid will help keep food warm yet crisp.
- Superior Non-stick and Stain resistant: MASTERPAN uses ILAG’s GRANITEC triple layer non-stick coating which is PFOA and heavy metal free. Food comes right off the pan so it makes cooking more enjoyable and easy. ILAG Granitec is a multilayer, ceramic reinforced, scratch-resistant non-stick coating for demanding home use.
- Includes removable silicone grabbers to protect hands from hot pan handles.
Introducing the one of a kind MasterPan Stovetop Oven Grill Pan. The only pan that has the features of an oven but can be used on a stovetop. Instead of waiting to heat up your oven and then baking your food for lengthy periods of time, use our stovetop oven to cook frozen foods and other foods you would put in the oven. Key Features of the Lid: * Stainless steel for longer lasting * Steam releasing, heat trapping lid has over 5000 laser etched holes that act as a splatter guard preventing hot oil splashing out, retain heat on the inside but releasing steam at the same time to avoid condensation on the inside. Creates the perfect oven-like feeling on the inside keeping fried food hot and crispy. * Silicone ring guard for stability and heat retention. Easily removable for proper cleaning. * Lid can be used as a splatter guard for any other pot or pan between 8-12” as well. Works great for frozen foods without having to heat up a big oven just for frozen fish fingers or burgers. Ideal in re-creating an oven environment on camping trips and smaller homes with no ovens. 2 colors to choose from Problem – a conventional lid will trap heat but also keep moisture in, The steam really only has 1 small hole to escape from. This will result in food staying wet and moist and water vapor collecting at the bottom of your lid slowly dripping back into the pan. Solution – Our patented lid was designed to solve this problem, specially designed with over 5000 perfectly sized laser etched holes that release all the vapor and yet still retains the heat in. This results in food cooking in pure heat so allowing it to grill and steam at the same time. Perfect for grilling Meats and fish, baking Frozen pizza or reheating pizza, fabulous grill cheese sandwiches, Frozen foods, Sautéing, grilling steaks, warming tortillas, and the list just goes on and on. We tested the steam release by placing frozen veggies inside and WOW! All the water vapor was released, and the veggies cooked perfectly. We did the same for other frozen foods like Fish Fingers. Not just your everyday grill pan with a lid.
6. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
7. Stove Top Pizza Oven Box
- Converts your Indoor Gas Range or Outdoor Stove Burner into a Gourmet Pizza Oven
- Bake Artisan Pizzas in 2-4 Minutes*
- fits up to an 11 in. pizza (*Performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions and other factors.)
- Sear and Roast Steakhouse Quality Meats, Vegetables and Fish Using a Cast-Iron Skillet
- Reaches 600˚ F to over 750˚ F (over a single 12k to 18k BTU gas burner)
- NOTE: Will not work on electric or induction ranges and cannot be used on gas range / stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs.
The BakerStone stove top pizza oven box kit allows you to convert your indoor gas range or portable outdoor stove burner into a Gourmet pizza oven, capable of reaching over 750˚ F (400˚ C)* & baking artisan quality pizzas in 2 to 4 Min*. *performance may vary depending upon burner BTU’s, environmental conditions & other factors. The pizza oven box can only be used on a gas range/ stove top. Not for use on electric or induction cooktops. WARNING: the pizza oven box cannot be used on a gas range/ stove top with top surface (upward facing) control knobs. The control knobs & valves can overheat & may result in serious injury &/or property damage.
8. Ninja Foodi Digital, Toaster, Air Fryer, with Flip-Away for Storage Multi-Purpose Counter-top Convection Oven (SP101), 19.7” W x 7.5”H x 15.1”D, Stainless Steel/Black
- The ultimate meal-making machine: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep Warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance.
- Reclaim your counter space: takes up 50% less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash.
- Air fry: up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Xl capacity: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13″ Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. Each).
- Easy cleaning: Includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning.
- Fast cooking: cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven with air roast
- 60 second preheat
- full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- Even baking: up to 40% more-even baking than the Cuisinart air fry oven toa-60.
- Digital crisp control technology: precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- Toast and bagels done the way you like: Use the toast darkness Selector to get it just right.
- Includes: wire rack
- 13”x13” nonstick, dishwasher-safe sheet pan
- dishwasher-safe air fry basket, removable crumb tray. Dimensions: 19. 7” W x 7. 5”H x 15. 1”D
- when flipped up: 19. 7″ 15. 1”H x 7. 5”D
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Omnia Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!