We spent many hours on research to finding m.2 for laptop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best m.2 for laptop, you should not miss this article. m.2 for laptop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 m.2 for laptop by our suggestions
794 reviews analysed
1. WD Blue SN550 500GB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS500G2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
2. Samsung 970 EVO 1TB – NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)
- Built with Samsung’s industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops. Supporting features is trim required operating system support, garbage collection and s.m.a.r.t
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K &
- 3D content designers
3. Seagate Barracuda 510 500GB SSD Internal Solid State Drive PCIe Nvme 3D TLC NAND for Gaming PC Gaming Laptop Desktop (ZP500CM30001) ZP500CM3A001
- Accelerate applications for desktop and laptop PCs with an internal SSD that provides Blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/2400MB/s
- Extend laptop Battery life with Barracuda SSD drives that reduce power consumption
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops
- Enjoy long-term barracuda reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and 320TB TBW
- Five-year limited warranty included, and optional data recovery services
Accelerate PC applications and multitasking with blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 3400/2400MB/s. Designed with a compact M.2 2280 form factor, barracuda 510 SSD is the ideal storage solution for ultra-thin and ultra-small laptops and even helps extend battery life by reducing power consumption. Enjoy long-term reliability with 1.8M hours MTBF and the included five-year limited warranty.
4. Crucial P1 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD – CT500P1SSD8
- Capacities up to 1TB with sequential reads/writes up to 2,000/1,700 MB/s
- NVMe PCIe interface marks the next step in storage innovation
- Micron 3D NAND advancing the World’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- NVMe Standard Self Monitoring and Reporting Technology (Smart)
- Redundant Array of Independent NAND (RAIN)
Whether you are trying to get in the game faster or store all your precious memories, the Crucial P1 SSD delivers. Capacities start at 500GB and scale to 1TB. Accelerate performance with the latest NVMe PCIe technology. The P1 is designed to be the only storage upgrade you need — storage, speed, and dependability. Accelerate everything.
5. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 500GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S500B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
6. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS500G2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
7. WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD – Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND – WDS500G3X0C
The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD delivers top-tier performance for gaming and hardware enthusiasts who are looking to build or upgrade their PC. The WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD rivals some of the best performing drives on the market to help give gamers that competitive edge. An exclusive WD BLACK SSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance
8. LG Gram Laptop – 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (512GB x2), 17 Hour Battery, Thunderbolt 3 – 17Z90N (2020)
Deliver necessary portability with uncompromising features on the new for 2020 LG gram 17Z90N It has a huge 17-Inch WQXGA (2560×1600) IPS display while still slim and light enough to take anywhere At under three pounds and delivering 17 hours of battery life* this LG gram is great to carry around for a long day of work The 17Z90N also impresses with an Intel 10th Generation i7-1065G7 CPU with Iris Plus graphics 16GB RAM a 1 TB M 2 NMVe SSD and USB Type-C connectivity *MobileMark 2014 standard (MobileMark is a trademark of the Business Applications Performance Corporation) Performance level is utilized for comparison purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the battery life that will be achieved Actual battery life will vary from specifications depending on model setup configuration applications used features utilized and power management settings
9. PNY XLR8 CS3030 1TB M.2 Nvme Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – M280CS3030-1TB-RB
- NVME upgrade from a SATA based solid state drive (SSD) in NVME enabled PC or MAC computers for super fast OS boot times and application loads
- The NVME PCIe gen 3×4 interface delivers exceptional performance of upto 3,500mb/s seq
- Read and 3,000mb/s seq
- Write speeds
- The enhanced bandwidth of the nvme interface allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to sata based SSD’s
- Premium performance and ultra low power consumption ideal for demanding applications and high end games
- Competitive 5 year warranty backed by 24/7 US based technical support
The PNY XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVME SSD is an excellent choice for an NVMe upgrade from a SATA based solid state Drive (SSD) in an existing NVMe enabled PC or Mac desktop or laptop computer. The CS3030 drive is designed to be a high performance SATA SSD replacement to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. Do more in less time with NVMe; Boot up, power down, and load applications up to 6 times faster than with SATA based SSD’s. With no moving parts, the PNY XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVME SSD is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 5 years of warranty.
10. ADATA SU800 256GB M.2 2280 SATA 3D NAND Internal SSD (ASU800NS38-256GT-C)
- M.2 2280 SATA Interface
- SLC Caching to boost read/write performance
- Advanced LDPC ECC Engine to reduce in data errors and an increase in data integrityProprietary Software – Downloadable SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Read/Write up to 560/520 MB/s *Performance vary by ssd model.
- This SSD uses M andB key. Please check your system spec before purchase.
Utilizing 3D NAND Flash and a high speed SMI controller, the compact Ultimate SU800 M.2 2280 solid state drive provides capacities up to 1TB and greatly enhances performance, efficiency, and reliability over traditional 2D NAND. It also comes with intelligent SLC Caching and a DRAM Cache to boost read/write performance. Featuring LDPC ECC, high TBW (total bytes written), and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the SU800 M.2 2280 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found M2 For Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!