The Best Long Range Hornet Spray
We spent many hours on research to finding long range hornet spray, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best long range hornet spray, you should not miss this article. long range hornet spray coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 long range hornet spray by our suggestions
777 reviews analysed
1. Ortho Home Defense Hornet & Wasp Killer7, 16 oz
- Kills wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers and hornets
- Entrapping foam stops wasps instantly
- Jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet above ground allowing you to stand a safe distance from the nest
- Kills insects that return to the nest
- Pinpoint accurate foam reaches nests under roof eaves, around carports, doorways, window frames and other outdoor areas
Ortho Home Defense Hornet & Wasp Killer7 is the one product you need to protect against hornets, wasps, yellow jackets and other listed insects. You no longer have to stand close; the jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet about the ground! The foaming spray traps wasps and hornets inside the nest, providing rapid knockdown and kill. It also kills the hornets and wasps that return to the nest after it has been sprayed.
2. Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer Spray, 14 OZ (Pack – 3)
Kills paper wasps yellow jackets mud daubers bees and bald-faced hornets in seconds. Kills wasps and hornets on contact from 22 feet away so you can stay a comfortable distance from the nest. Kills in seconds–even larvae and pupae in nests. Its residual action kills wasps and hornets bold enough to return to the nest. Dielectric breakdown voltage rating 32500 volts. No CFCs. Physical Form: Spray Application: N/A Pest Type: Bees Hornets Mud Daubers Paper Wasps Yellow Jackets Capacity (Volume): 14.000 oz. plus 3.5 oz Unit of Measure : Each
3. Spectracide 95715-1 Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol, 20-Ounce, Pack of 12
Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol eliminates wasp and hornet nests by killing insects on contact. It lets you spray nests with a 27 feet jet spray. Formulated for outdoor use against stinging wasps and hornets. TO TREAT WASPS, HORNETS AND YELLOW JACKETS: 1. Apply at sunset when insects are least active. 2. Stand a safe distance from the nest. Don’t stand directly underneath. 3. Shake can well before each use. Aim spray away from person. Push button to spray. 4. Spray the nest until soaked. This product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. 5. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. TO TREAT OTHER PESTS: Tent Caterpillars: Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents. Soak tents on all sides. Scorpions: Stand at a safe distance and use the power of the jet spray to reach and cover the scorpion. Ants: Spray trails, nest and point of entry. Spray on ants where possible.
4. Spectracide Wasp and Hornet Killer Aerosol, 20-Ounce, 3-Pack
5. 4Most Innovations GSP0205 Gotcha Sprayer Pro Aerosol Spray Can Extension Pole Adapter
- Professional grade aerosol spray can adapter is designed for use with any American standard threaded extension pole (sold separately). Avoid the risk of falling off of a ladder or climbing on the roof.
- It is perfect for quickly and conveniently spraying or dusting stinging insects such as wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets and is a favorite tool among professional pest control technicians.
- Getting aerosols out and away from your person minimizes the chance of getting overspray in eyes or on skin, and creates less mess on your siding. It also reduces your chances of getting stung.
- Versatile product that can be used with a variety of aerosol spray cans, certain powder dusters, and the Gotcha spray bottle for multiple applications around the house, office, or just about anywhere.
- Quality made in the USA. The 140 plus degrees of adjustable angle and 18 foot diamond braided pull cord allow you to quickly and easily access roof eaves and other hard to reach areas.
6. Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer Spray, Kills the entire nest, Kills Paper Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Mud Daubers and more, 14 Oz
Raid Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 kills Hornets, Mud daubers, Wasps and Yellow Jackets on contact. It sprays up to 22 feet allowing you to spray from a safe distance and is effective in killing the entire nest.
7. Raid Wasp and Hornet Killer, 17.5 OZ (Pack of 3)
Raid Wasp and Hornet killer allows to attack from a distance by dispatching the entire nest along with hornets, mud daubers, wasps, yellow jackets and can be used for outdoors only. Raid Wasp and hornet killer can be sprayed in early morning/evening when the insect activity is minimal and until nest is thoroughly saturated. Insect killer comes in a container of 17.5 ounces (3 Pack) and is electrically non-conducting up to 32,500 volts.
8. Hot Shot Wasp And Hornet Killer 14 Ounces, Aerosol, Up to 27-Foot Jet Spray, Pack of 2
- KILLS ON CONTACT: Hot Shot Wasp and Hornet Killer controls wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers and tent caterpillars
- UP TO 27 FOOT JET SPRAY: With a jet spray that reaches up to 27 feet, you can stand a safe distance from the nest
- NON-STAINING: This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness – before using in areas where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Apply at sunset when insects are least active
Between the carpool and the couch cushions, you’re the CEO of the home front. Take care of your family – and take care of business, no matter where household pests rear their ugly heads. Show bugs who’s boss with Hot Shot insecticides. They’re your weapon of choice, giving you the clear advantage within your walls and at the bank. Save the day. Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer3 aerosol kills on contact and eliminates the nest. With a jet spray of up to 27 feet, this product also kills yellow jackets, tent caterpillars and scorpions – for outdoor use only. Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness (before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours). For wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, apply at sunset when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest – don’t stand directly underneath. Spray the nest until soaked – this product’s powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days. Read label for complete instructions before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.
9. Black Flag Foaming Wasp & Hornet Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-Ounce
- BLANKETING FOAM: Foaming aerosol kills listed insects by contact
- UP TO 20 FOOT JET SPRAY: Treat the nest from a distance
- CONTROLS WASPS AND HORNETS: Designed to kill wasps, hornets, mud daubers, yellow jackets and other listed insects
- USE OUTDOORS: Focus spray on the nest at sunset when insects are least active
Insects invading your corner of the world? Whatever insect you’re fighting, Black Flag products are dedicated to providing the tools you need to regain control. With formulas that act fast and never back down, Black Flag insect controls have been arming homeowners in the battle against invading bugs for more years than any other brand. Black Flag Foaming Wasp & Hornet Killer aerosol spray delivers a blanketing foam to kill wasps, hornets and yellow jackets by contact. Also use it to control carpenter ants, harvester ants mud daubers, scorpions, spiders (including black widow and brown recluse) and tent caterpillars. The foaming jet spray shoots a powerful stream up 20 feet for fast knockdown, so you can treat nests above ground from a distance. To control stinging insects, apply to the nest outdoors at sunset, when insects are least active. Spray with the wind at your back. Stand up to 20 feet away from the nest, then aim and begin spraying while slowly walking toward the nest. Treat until the nest is soaked. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest. Remember, treat the nest – do not target individual wasps, hornets, mud daubers or yellow jackets. This formula leaves no oily residue and is non-staining to most home siding, depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in an area where spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
10. Spectracide 53371 Carpenter Bee and Ground Nesting Yellow Jacket Foaming Aerosol, 16-Ounce Insect Killer, Case Pack of 1
- Foaming aerosol: foam expands to where insects live – extension tube lets you spray into hard-to-reach areas
- Kills carpenter bees: treats active carpenter bee tunnels – bees distribute the insecticide throughout the nest
- Controls ground-nesting yellow jackets:spray foam aerosol directly into holes where yellow jacket activity has been observed
- Kills on contact: for best results, spray yellow jackets early in the morning or late in the evening when yellow jacket activity is low
- Money-back guarantee: guaranteed results or your money back – see product label for details
The power is in your hands to keep your landscape in line – unleash it with Spectracide lawn and garden products. Our easy-to-use, fast-acting insect, lawn disease and weed control solutions help you tame lawn and landscape invaders with incredible pest-punishing power. Take command with Spectracide brand. You hold the power.Spectracide carpenter bee & ground-nesting yellow jacket killer foaming aerosol expands to hard-to-reach areas where insects live. The extension tube helps to direct spray into target treatment areas. For carpenter bees, treat active tunnels where activity has been observed. Leave the entrance hole open for 48 hours after application to allow the bees to contact and distribute the insecticide throughout the nest galleries. Then plug the entrance hole to prevent reinfestation of old nesting tunnels and reduce the chances of wood decay.for Ground-nesting yellowhammers, use the extension tube to spray Spectracide carpenter beer & ground less mess strait jacket foaming aerosol directly into holes in the ground yellow jack jacketed activity has been observed. After 24 hours, cover the hole with soil. For best results, spray early in the morning or late in the evening when yellow yellow jacket activity low and most eyelet yellowness in the nest. Read the entire label before use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Range Hornet Spray for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!