Nowadays, there are so many products of long range binocular in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for long range binocular in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings long range binocular which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
526 reviews analysed
1. Celestron – SkyMaster 25×70 Binocular – Large Aperture Binoculars with 70mm Objective Lens – 25x Magnificiation High Powered Binoculars – Includes Carrying Case
- 25x magnification Porto prism binocular
- Large 70 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
- Ultra sharp focus across the field of view. Linear Field of View (@1000 yds.) / @1000 m): 141 feet (47 m)Exit Pupil: 0. 11 inches. Eye Relief: 0. 51 inches
- Multi-coated optics for sharp, clear views
- Suitable for terrestrial or astronomical viewing. Ipd max: 2. 83 inch
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
- Long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
Celestron’s Sky Master series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use – especially over long distances. Each Sky Master model features high quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger Sky Master models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
2. BetaOptics 144X Military Zoom Binoculars
BetaOptics Ultra Zoom Binoculars let you see things up to 150 times closer and yet sharper. This Ultra Zoom Binocular gives you the most enjoyable way to entertain your eyes: let you watch sport game in stadium and catch every swing of your favor players; its ultra zoom allows you to magnify between 20 and 150 times closer and lets you enjoy the game like you are next to the players. The 70mm objective lens offer enough light to let you catch clear, sharp images. As a hunter, you want to catch every move of wild animals from 450 yards away; this Ultra Zoom Binocular gets you what you need to entertain your eyes with the most joyful scene ever brought to you in the field. A carrying bag with adjustable straps is included. (Tripod purchased separately).
Whether you want to zoom in on a lion in its native habitat or get a closer look at the QB in the huddle, the SecuriX Ultra Zoom binocular is up to the task. The Ultra Zoom offers an eyebrow-raising 20x to 144x zoom range, so you can make out a leopard’s spots from up to 450 yards away. The Ultra Zoom is equipped with 70mm objective lenses with fully coated BaK7 prisms, helping it produce crisp, clear images even in low-light conditions. The binocular also features a rugged housing that stands up to the elements, so you can take it on hiking, hunting, and camping trips. Other features include an easy-to-adjust center focus wheel; a carrying case with an adjustable strap; and support for an optional tripod and tripod kit (sold separately). The tripod is recommended for use with the long zoom.
- Magnification: 20x to 144x
- Objective lens diameter: 70mm
- Prism system: Porro
- Glass: BaK7
- Coating: Fully coated
- Field of view: 131 feet @ 1,000 yards
- Eye relief: 16.5mm
- Exit pupil: 3.36mm (20x); 0.68mm (144x)
- Minimum focus distance: 18mm
- Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 4 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 5 pounds
3. Celestron – SkyMaster 25X100 Astro Binoculars – Astronomy Binoculars with Deluxe Carrying Case – Powerful Binoculars – Ultra Sharp Focus
- POWERFUL 25X MAGNIFICATION: With our enhanced SkyMaster 25×100, you get massive 100mm objective lenses, Celestron’s largest aperture available in a binocular. This is ideal for those who love astronomy binoculars.
- INCLUDES TRIPOD ADAPTER: As an additional convenience to your sky-watching activities, our 100mm SkyMaster powerful binoculars include an integrated photo tripod adapter for easy hands-free use and portability.
- BRIGHT, SHARP VIEWING AND BaK-4 PRISMS: The SkyMaster is a favorite among those who view in dim conditions near dawn and dusk or for astronomy purposes. BaK-4 prisms deliver excellent light transmission for brighter and sharper image quality.Exit Pupil:0.16 inch
- DURABLE AND WATER-RESISTANT: A rugged, armored body provides protection and a secure gripping surface, ensuring product durability for years to come. Its water-resistant exterior means you won’t have to worry about getting caught in unexpected rainy weather.
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading binocular manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
- Protective rubber covering for ultra-firm grip
Celestron has designed and engineered the largest SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions. Our large aperture powerful binoculars ensure high performance in all weather conditions and are ideal for astronomical viewing, or terrestrial use. Each SkyMaster model features high-quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast, with bright, sharp image quality—even in dim conditions. A practical integrated tripod adapter rod allows you to enjoy extended hands-free viewing sessions by simply mounting your SkyMaster powerful binoculars on any sturdy photographic tripod. Our SkyMaster model features soft, rubber eyecups that block stray light and are comfortable to use. Eyeglass wearers can fold down the eyecups to enjoy a better viewing experience. For maximum stability and secure optical alignment, the 100mm SkyMaster model features enhanced structural reinforcement to the main binocular body. The purchase of our Celestron SkyMaster 25×100 powerful binoculars includes an objective lens cap, a rainguard, a deluxe carrying case, a neck strap, a lens cloth, and an instruction manual. Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading binocular manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
4. Celestron 71454 Echelon 20×70 Binoculars (Black)
- Enjoy low light observing with these large aperture 70 millimeter binoculars. Their 3.5 millimeter exit pupil allows you to see amazing detail, even in the shadows. Also great for astronomy
- Fully waterproof for protection against the elements and nitrogen-purged to prevent internal fogging
- Hand assembled in the USA from high quality Japanese optics, using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coating technology for superior optical performance
- Includes a durable, waterproof hard case for protection
- Tripod adaptable for long observing sessions or when you want to share the view with others
Not all binoculars are created equal, especially when they are expected to perform well in low light conditions. Observations during twilight and at night require larger optics to collect as much light as possible, but big lenses alone are not enough to ensure a superior viewing experience. It also takes quality glass and rugged construction to keep your binoculars safe and working well for years to come. Celestron’s large-aperture Echelon series binoculars were designed for use in low light conditions. Whether you are long-range glassing across a field or valley, or gazing at the splendors of the Milky Way, a pair of Celestron Echelon binoculars will get the job done. With an exit pupil of 3.5 mm, these binoculars deliver an amazing amount of light allowing you to see the most detail possible. The Echelon 20×70 model offers the highest magnification in the Echelon Series. Choose this model for picking out small subjects at the longest distances, or for high-magnification viewing of celestial objects. Superb Optical Quality – Celestron Echelon binoculars sport high quality 70 mm objective lenses made in Japan. Superior BaK-4 prisms were chosen for maximum contrast and sharpness, and all air-to-glass surfaces are multi-coated with Celestron’s proprietary XLT optical coatings—the same high transmission coatings used on our observatory-grade telescopes to increase contrast and resolution. Assembled in the USA – Celestron Echelon binoculars are manufactured using quality Japanese optics and are assembled by hand by skilled technicians in Southern California. Quality Construction – Each Echelon binocular housing is made of aluminum alloy, to keep them strong yet lightweight, an important factor when considering a big binocular purchase. Durable rubber armor covers the aluminum housing for a slip-free grip and protection against the occasional bump or ding. These binoculars are fully waterproof and are nitrogen-purged to seal the optics against fog, dew, and other forms of moisture. This means you can use your Echelon binocular in damp conditions without having to pack up and call it a day when unexpected weather makes an appearance. Includes Waterproof Hard Case – Echelon binoculars come with a high quality waterproof hard case for ultimate protection against dust, moisture, and rough handling. A molded foam insert cradles the binoculars perfectly, keeping them safe and sound no matter where your journeys take you! Individual Focus – Echelon binoculars use an individual eye focus system, enabling you to rotate each eyepiece to set the proper focus for your right and left eye. Once set, you should be able to use your binoculars at a moment’s notice and focus sharply at infinity, the normal distance desired for long-range observations. Should you wish to share your binocular with others, it is fast and simple to adjust the focus for their vision requirements. Extended Eye Relief – The Celestron 20×70 Echelon Binoculars have 19.5 mm of eye relief, making them comfortable for all users, whether they wear eyeglasses or not. The rubber eyecups position your eyes at the perfect distance from the optics for a full field of view. Tripod Adaptable – Echelon binoculars are easily attached to a photographic tripod for extended observing sessions. A binocular tripod adapter (sold separately) is used to make the connection between the binoculars and a standard tripod, and is especially helpful for vibration-free observations of the night sky.
5. Celestron SkyMaster Giant 15×70 Binoculars with Tripod Adapter
- Multi-coated optics
- Large aperture perfect for low light conditions and stargazing
- Tripod adapter. 13 mm (0.51 inch) long eye relief ideal for eyeglass wearers
- Diopter adjustment for fine focusing. Angular field of view 4.4 degrees
- Large 70 mm objective lens offers maximum image brightness in low-light and long-range conditions
Celestron’s SkyMaster Series of large aperture binoculars are a phenomenal value for high performance binoculars ideal for astronomical viewing or for terrestrial (land) use – especially over long distances. Each SkyMaster model features high quality BaK-4 prisms and multi-coated optics for enhanced contrast. Celestron has designed and engineered the larger SkyMaster models to meet the special demands of extended astronomical or terrestrial viewing sessions.
Binoculars come in a wide range of shapes and sizes these days, and an even wider range of prices. It’s easy to spend less than $100 or more than $500 for what may appear to be, at least outwardly, comparable models. While they may look the same, they are probably quite different on the inside.
Recently, the binocular market has seen a flood of giant binoculars at prices that were unheard of just a few years ago. In general, giant binoculars are defined as those that magnify the view 10 times or more and have 70-mm or larger front (objective) lenses. It used to be that the least expensive giant binoculars cost in excess of $150, even $200. All that changed not long ago, when the bottom fell out of the price cellar. Now, several companies import giant binoculars that sell for half that, or less.
Celestron’s 15×70 SkyMaster binoculars are one of the leaders in the low-price giant binocular arena. They certainly sound good on paper. The SkyMasters include multicoated optics and BaK-4 internal prisms, two features that promise brighter, better images, and key points to look for when judging a pair of binoculars. They also come with an adapter for attaching them to a photo tripod, which is a must to use them to their fullest, and a soft carrying case. But just because they are cheap doesn’t always mean they are worth the price. Would it be better to save up for a more expensive pair?
To find the answer, I had an opportunity recently to judge the SkyMasters against a pair of Fujinon 16×70 FMT-SX binoculars , one of the finest pairs of giant binoculars sold today. Like the SkyMasters, the Fujinons feature BaK-4 prisms, but also have fully multicoated optics. As a general rule, superior coatings mean superior image sharpness and contrast. But then, that should be expected, given that the Fujinons cost many times more than the Celestrons.
While the Fujinons were clearly the better performer, the Celestron SkyMasters held up admirably. Image brightness, quality, and contrast were all remarkable considering their bargain price. Although images were a little soft across the outer 25% of the Celestron’s field, the overall view was impressive nonetheless.
Some inexpensive binoculars have very sloppy focusing, causing the eyepieces to tilt and shift. Not so with the SkyMasters. I found that their center-focusing mechanism worked smoothly, with no apparently backlash or wobble. Eye relief (the distance you hold your eyes away from the eyepieces to see the full field) is stated to be 18 mm, a good distance for higher power binoculars and an important consideration if you must wear glasses when viewing. The SkyMasters are also light enough to support by hand for short periods of time, although buyers would be well advised to mount them on a sturdy photo tripod.
The bottom line is, if you are considering a pair of giant binoculars, whether for bird watching, stargazing, or another recreational use, and have a limited budget, Celestron’s giant 15×70 SkyMasters represent an excellent value. —Phil Harrington, author of Star Ware and Star Watch
- Exceptional value for the price
- Light enough to support by hand
- BaK-4 prisms
- Multicoated optics
- Outer 25% of the field is soft and a little blurry
- Requires a tripod to use for extended periods
6. Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery
- 【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- 【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- 【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- 【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- 【Reliable Customer Service】Reliable and friendly customer service within a 24 hour time frame. LIFETIME WARRANTY, LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
7. 20×50 High Power Military Binoculars, Compact HD Professional/Daily Waterproof Binoculars Telescope for Adults Bird Watching Travel Hunting Football-BAK4 Prism FMC Lens-with Case and Strap (20X50)
- [Versatile to Use &
- RISK FREE]- This binoculars are designed for birding watching, hiking, hunting, climbing, trip, football basketball or any Sports competition, concert. And it is also a best Christmas gift for adults, kids, children. [100% Refund!] you have nothing to lose ! Scroll to the top of the page and press the “Add to Cart” button. ORDER ONLINE NOW!
- [Professional Powerful Binoculars]- Multilayer-coated aspherical lenses elements provide superior light transmission and minimal distortion, better image brightness, contrast and quality. The Bak-4 prism has a perfectly round exit pupil. Providing bright, clear and razor-sharp viewing.
- [Sleek and Solid]- Daily Waterproof body with rubber coated finish for shock-resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, durable and portable for outdoors, even suitable for hostile environment.
- [Easy to Adjust]- The centre-focus knob of this compact binoculars guarantee fast and high precision focusing. And it can also focus on the different distance with right eyepiece ring. Being used with tripod is OK. So it is very convenient when you watch something for a long time.
8. USCAMEL 10X50 Marine Military Binoculars for Adults, Waterproof Binoculars with Rangefinder Compass BAK4 Prism FMC Lens for Birdwatching Hunting Boating-Army Green
- ✔【Marine10x50 Binoculars】:Binoculars floating with 10x magnification and 50mm large objective lens.field of view is 396 feet at 1000 yards,with ±5 diopter left and right diopter ring, You can adjust the distance for better viewing without glasses and for fine focusing. The eyecups can be folded easily you can operate it with glasses.
- ✔【High Quality BAK4 Binoculars】: High refractive index BAK4 Porro Prism eliminates the stray light and improves color reproduction to 99.99%. Green FMC anti-reflective coating reduces the reflected light in the objective lens and improves light transmission, image brightness and image sharpness.
- ✔【Waterproof Binoculars】: Binocular come with nitrogen-filled waterproof and Anti-shake design. O-ring sealed for complete waterproof protection and float on water so no worries if dropped into the water
- Dry nitrogen-purged and sealed to prevent moisture damage in all weather conditions.
- ✔【Binoculars with Rangefinder & Compass】:Night vision binoculars illuminated compass built-in for direction location, with an internal rangefinder for calculate the distance and size of the object on the left eyepiece directly. Perfect night vision binoculars include batteries(LR936/AG9), provides the maximum brightness of the image even in low light conditions.
- ✔【Attached Binoculars with Bag and Strap】:It is easy to carry and store. Ideal For Travel, Concerts Outdoor Activities, Bird Watching, Climbing, Hunting, Archery, Hiking, Camping, , Boating, Target Shooting, Water Sports， it is a perfect holiday gift choice.We offer a 30 Day Unconditional 100% Money Back Guarantee，please rest assured to buy.
9. Orion 9326 Giant View 25×100 Astronomy Binoculars
- Our biggest and brightest astro-binocular, featuring 100mm objective lenses and strong 25x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics, high quality BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast with maximum light throughput
- Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment
- Long 18mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view without removing their corrective lenses
- Weighs 10.1 lbs. – Tripod recommended for comfortable viewing (tripod sold separately)
From the Manufacturer
Our biggest and brightest astro-binocular, featuring 100mm objective lenses and strong 25x magnification. Fully multi-coated optics, high quality BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast with maximum light throughput. Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. Long 18mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view without removing their corrective lenses. Weighs 10.1 lbs. – Tripod recommended for comfortable viewing (tripod sold separately)
10. Orion 9546 Resolux 15×70 Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars
- 15-power astronomical binoculars with a rugged housing provide high-resolution views with a pleasing flat-field
- Fully waterproof and nitrogen purged construction prevents lens fogging
- High-quality BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces provide maximum light throughput for bright views rich in contrast
- The high-power 15×70 Resolux binoculars have a nice 4.4-degree field of view for big views
- Attachment to a tripod with the included tripod adapter is recommended for extended use
From the Manufacturer
15-power astronomical binoculars with a rugged housing provide high-resolution views with a pleasing flat-field. Fully waterproof and nitrogen purged construction prevents lens fogging. High-quality BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces provide maximum light throughput for bright views rich in contrast. The high-power 15×70 Resolux binoculars have a nice 4.4-degree field of view for big views. Attachment to a tripod with the included tripod adapter is recommended for extended use
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Range Binocular for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!