Nowadays, there are so many products of laptop touch 8.1 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laptop touch 8.1 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laptop touch 8.1 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
931 reviews analysed
1. Dell Inspiron i3542-5000BK 15.6-Inch Multi-Touch Laptop 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4030U Processor 4GB DDR3, 500GB Hard Drive Integrated Graphics Windows 8.1
- 15.6″ Truelife LED-Backlit Touchscreen, 1366 x 768 HD resolution, Intel HD Graphics 4400
- 4th-gen Haswell Intel Core i3-4030U (3M Cache, 1.90 GHz, Dual-Core, Four Threads)
- 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3L, 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive
- SuperMulti DVD burner, 3-in-1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC), 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, weights 4.80 lbs, 5.25 hour battery life
The Inspiron 15 i3542-5000BK 15.6″ Multi-Touch Notebook Computer from Dell features a 15.6″ Truelife widescreen display that is backlit with LEDs for low power consumption. The screen also has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port. The display also has a glossy finish, which provides vibrant color. The display is also a touchscreen so you can utilize the multi-touch gestures in Windows 8.1. The system is powered by a dual-core 4th-gen Haswell 1.9 GHz Intel Core i3-4030U processor. It also has 4GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, a 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a 3-in-1 media card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC), 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, an integrated webcam, and a microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with Wave MaxxAudio technology. Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8.1 improves the user experience of Windows 8 with several additions and changes. The Start button returns, but has two limited core functions. A left click takes you to the redesigned Start screen featuring tiles that update in real-time. A right click brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel, and more. You will also be able to boot directly to the traditional desktop screen instead of the Windows 8.1 Start screen. Windows 8.1 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
Brand New in Sealed Retail Box. Ships FAST and INSURED with Tracking. No ship to PO Box/APO/FPO/AK/HI/PR.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
2. ASUS Q550LF-BBI7T07 15.6" Touch Screen 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive
ASUS Q550LF-BBI7T07 Laptop: Gear up for maximum mobile computing with an energy-efficient processor that doesn't short you on power. Speech-recognition software and backlit keyboard simplify the laptop's overall use.
3. Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5273NR 15.6" Touch Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7-4710HQ PRocessor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Webcam, Windows 8.1
- High-performance Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor (processor speed: 2.5GHz up to 3.5GHz, frontside bus speed: 2500 MHz) / 8GB memory / 1000GB hard drive
- 15.6" touch-screen display / Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 / Mobile Intel HD Graphics / Built-in webcam
- Wireless-AC (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) / 10/100/1000 Ethernet / USB 3.0 Port / Harman/Kardon speakers
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD, SDHC, SDXC) and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards
- Windows 8.1
The 15.6" Satellite S50 laptop series is an all-purpose entertainment PC offering smart performance, design and technologies for those who want to step up from "mainstream" and enjoy superior multitasking, HD media and creativity
No returns will be accepted.
4. Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (128 GB, Intel Core i5) (Renewed)
The 12 Touchscreen, with its 3: 2 aspect ratio and 2160 x 1440 resolution display is great for watching HD movies, browsing the web, and using office apps (sold separately).
5. HP Stream 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop, AMD Dual-Core A4-9120E Processor, 4 GB SDRAM, 64 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home in S Mode with Office 365 Personal for One Year (14-ds0120nr, Rose Pink)
- Thin and light Laptop for work, school, and play: with office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, This device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value.
- Office 365 personal for one year: get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, access, and 1 TB of OneDrive storage for one year
- Bios recovery and protection: automatically checks the health of your PC, protects against unauthorized access, secures local storage and recovers itself from boot-up issues
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core a4-9120e Processor, 1.5 GHz up to 2.2 GHz
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD SVA bright View WLED-backlit Display (1366 x 768)
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (not upgradable)
- Storage: 64 GB eMMC
- Battery life: up to 8 hours and 15 minutes (video playback)
- up to 7 hours and 30 minutes (wireless streaming)
- Dimensions AND weight (unpackaged): 13.27 inches (W) x 8.88 inches (D) x 0.73 inches (H)
- 2.88 pounds
- Operating System and Warranty: Windows 10 Home in S mode and one-year limited warranty With 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
Between home, school and work, your mobile life demands a laptop that just doesn't quit. With a long battery life and AMD processor, the HP stream does everything your smartphone can't. Post, play, and stay productive all day with the familiarity of a Windows laptop that's affordable, portable and incredibly stylish. Plus, stay connected with fast Wi-Fi, storage options, and all the ports you need. Includes ONE year of office 365 personal and 1 TB of one drive storage for one year.
- live your best life on-the-go and in Style with a slim, expressive design. With its smooth finish and vertical brushed pattern, find the HP stream that perfectly fits your personality.- with an AMD processor and long battery life, work or binge-watch your favorite shows – all while staying under budget. Plus, stay connected with fast Wi-Fi, storage options, and all the ports you need.- experience peace of mind that comes with Windows built for security. Designed to run powerful Windows Store apps exclusively – You can do it all with Microsoft edge, Bing search, Windows Defender and so much more.- easily take this thin and light PC from room to room or on the road. When your PC goes wherever you go, staying productive and entertained has never been easier.- through rigorous testing and refinement, HP custom tunes the dual speaker setup in every notebook for exceptional Stereo quality.
6. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) - 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I've been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that's not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn't pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it's well known issue with these laptops, and it's described in thousands of comments. just google "lenovo y50 hinge problem".
It's definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won't accept that - I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don't have any issues with those laptops, so they won't cover it.
I'm very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It's not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I'm glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn't recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn't even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it's being pressed on. It's loud enough to get annoying if I don't have headphones in. But it's something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn't pan out, so I've been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get's caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I've been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I've had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I've begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I'm afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I'm the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I've never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don't even use the touch screen.
It's just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I've never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I'll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you're paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty... but they didn't change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn't view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I'll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I'm a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
7. ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF-B1-BF Laptop (Windows 8.1, Intel Quad-Core Z3735 1.33 GHz, 10.1" LED-lit Screen, Storage: 32 GB, RAM: 2 GB) Grey
- Free MS Office 365 Personal 1 year included. Full Version Win 8.1 with full desktop mode.
- Lighting Fast Intel Quad-Core Z3735 1.33 GHz Processor with 2GB RAM.
- 32 GB Solid State Storage in tablet. 1 TB OneDrive Cloud Storage for 1 Year.
- Chiclet Keyboard Dock with USB 2.0 port (included). Single Speaker in Tablet
- Long 11 Hours Battery Life. High Definition 1.2MP Webcam.
- Dual-band 802.11N WiFi for fast web browsing. MicroSDXC Card Reader. 1x microHDM, 1x microUSB ports. Bluetooth 4.0.
ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF-B1-BF 10.1" Detachable 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop (Grey), Intel Bay Trail-T Quad Core Z3735F 1.33GHz (Turbo up to 1.83GHz), 2GB DDR3L (1333 MHz) RAM, 32GB Solid State Storage, 802.11ABGN WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, MicroSDXC Reader, MicroHDMI Port, MicroUSB 2.0 Port, USB 2.0 Port on Keyboard Dock, Windows 8.1, Office 365 Personal for 1 Year.
30 DAYS TO RETURN ONLY IF DOA!BUYER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING.IF NOT DOA ITEM MUST BE RETURNED IN SAME CONDITION RECEIVED. WILL BE INSPECTED IF RETURNED BEFORE EXCHANGE OR REFUND! BY PURCHASING THIS ITEM YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS SALE!If there is not an issue orthere is simply buyers remorse, a 20% restocking fee will be applied. In the situation of any return, the buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost.Items being returned MUST obtain a RMA number before being returned. It is the buyers responsibility to send the item back.