Finding your suitable readers for laptop hard drive pin connector convertor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for laptop hard drive pin connector convertor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
930 reviews analysed
1. Unitek USB 3.0 to IDE & SATA Converter External Hard Drive Adapter Kit for Universal 2.5/3.5 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Disk, One Touch Backup Function and Restore Software, Included 12V/2A Power Adapter
- Support 2.5 “/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
- 2.5 “/3.5” IDE HDD
- DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical Drive. Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector.
- Allow to operate three HDDs Simultaneously. Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Included 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply. 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5’’ IDE drive.
- Plug and play
- Hot Swap
- One Touch Backup function
- On/Off Switch for HDD protection. LED light shows power and activity status.
- What we offer: USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, 4PIN Power Cable, Power Adapter, OTB Software CD, 24h customer email support.
2. StarTech.com SATA to USB Cable – USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA III Hard Drive Adapter – External Converter for SSD/HDD Data Transfer (USB3S2SAT3CB)
- QUICKLY ACCESS A SATA SSD OR HDD: Add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a SATA 2.5″ SATA SSD or HDD using this SATA to USB cable–you can connect to an external drive to add storage, perform backups, create disk images, implement data recoveries, and transfer content to your laptop
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS WITH UASP: The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
- CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: The hard drive USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required
- SAVE TIME: The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure–just plug and play.
- RELIABILITY GUARANTEED: StarTech.com offers a competitive 2-year warranty plus lifetime support on this SATA to USB converter
3. Alxum USB 3.0 to IDE SATA Converter for Universal 2.5 & 3.5 inches SATA HDD SDD & IDE HDD Drives, Support One Touch Backup Function, Hard Drive Adapter with 12V 2A Power Adapter and USB 3.0 Cable
- Use Alxum Hard Drive Adapter to connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer as an additional external hard drive via USB 3.0. Compatible with 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives and IDE/SATA CD/DVD drives. Win 10& Mac OS system is not compatible with DVD drives
- Support One-Touch Backup (OTB) function. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. Hot-swappable with Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface. Plug and play without rebooting. OTB not compatible with Linux and Mac OS
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downward compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480 Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12 Mbps) standards. The actual transmission speed subjects to the setting of the device connected
- Alxum SATA and IDE Hard Drive Dock support 2 IDE hard drive and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously, compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously!
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks” USB mass storage drive”, please ensure your device have install ”USB mass storage drive” before using
4. DTech USB 2.0 to 2.5 3.5 SATA Hard Drive SSD Cable with Power Adapter Supports SATA III HDD SSD Connect HDTV
- USB to SATA cable with 22 pin (15 + 7) connector connects standard 2.5″ or 3.5″ external hard drive enclosure to your desktop or laptop via USB 2.0 port
- Equipped with a DC Jack port, this USB to hard drive cord comes with power supply adapter that enables you to use 3.5 inches HDD and SSD
- This universal drive adapter enables you to connect hard disk to android phone (with OTG function), or directly connected to your TV for watching movies without the help of computer
- SATA to USB adapter converter supports SATA III, II, I, and is compatible with Windows10 / 8/ 7/ XP/ VISTA, Mac OS
- Portable HDD SDD to USB adaptor is plug and play, no driver needed
- four non-slip mats can be glued to your serial ATA hard disk for cooling or scratch proof
The SATA hard drive to USB data transfer cable enables you to backup file or recovery, upgrade your notebook hard disk, drive clone, run CD-ROM based installation, or use your phone to watch fantastic movies on the hard drive.
Works with Low Power and High Power Devices
USB to SDD HDD cable is bus powered, and 2.5-inch hard drive or solid state drive can be connected with it directly without external power supply. When it comes to large power devices like 3.5-inch hard disk and 5.5-inch optical drive, a included power adapter is required for providing enough power to run it.
Use Android Phone or HDTV to Watch HD Movie on Hard Drive
No need of PC, the universal drive adapter can be connected to your android phone (OTG converter is required), then use the phone to directly read hard drive’s data sheet anywhere; or use it with HDTV and enjoy HD video with your families anytime. It fits with 2.5″ or 3.5″ hard disk, SSD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-RW device, etc.
Portable Cable-style SATA Adapter with LED Light
Slim USB to SATA converter features lightweight design, for easy storage in a laptop bag or carrying case, easy to swap between hard drives without having to install your drives into an enclosure.
1)For CD-ROM based installation on your PC, please enter the BIOS setting to set the boot device as USB port.
2)It do NOT support laptop optical drive.
Connectors: 9 Pin USB Type A Male to 22 Pin Serial ATA Female
Standard: USB 2.0; SATA III
No need of driver installation, plug and play
No extra power required for 2.5″ HDD or SDD ; DC 12V / 2A Power adapter is required to be used for 3.5’’ HDD or SDD
Item Length: approx 2.6ft (0.8 meters)
1x USB 2.0 to SATA Adapter Cable
1x Power Adapter
4 x non-slip mats
If need USB 3.0 SATA adapter, please check ASIN: B07C5SV47F
5. SinLoon 2.5 to 3.5 IDE Adapter,2.5 Inch 44 Pin Hard Disk Drive Laptop IDE to 40 Pin 3.5 Inch Desktop PC PATA Port Converter Card Adapter(IDE 2.5 to 3.5)
- 2.5″ Laptop IDE : 44-Pin Female
- 3.5″ Desktop IDE : 40-Pin Male
- Power Supply : 4 Pin IDE
- On one end it is IDE hard drive 40-pin male connector, on the other end it is Laptop hard drive 44-pin female connector，This adapter connect laptop 2.5″ hard disk to desktop PC 3.5″hard disk socket.
- Correct connection: The front of the notebook hard drive (the side with the sticker) is aligned with the front of the card (the side with the indicator light).
- Very convenient for maintenance personnel system reloading, backup data, cloning system and other operations. Of course, you can also use the notebook hard drive as a desktop hard drive. It is convenient for future upgrades and upgrades.
- For All Laptop 2.5″ IDE hard drives such as Compaq, Acer, Toshiba, Dell IBM, Fujitsu, Sony and more.
If the reverse connection indicator does not light, please turn off the power immediately and reconnect it correctly!
No need to install the driver.
Exquisite workmanship! With LED light status indicator!
Dimension: 3.26″ * 1.18″(L * W )
6. Sabrent ADP-IDE23 Laptop 2.5-Inch to Desktop 3.5-Inch IDE Hard Drive Adapter Converter
<br><h3>Model</h3><strong>Brand: </strong>KINAMAX<br><strong>Model: </strong>ADP-IDE23<br><br><h3>Spec</h3><strong>Type: </strong>2.5" to 3.5" IDE<br><strong>Specifications: </strong>PCB enclosed in solid plastic molding. Quality designed molding ensures PCB can't short-out. Gold tipped adapter pins for excellent electrical conductivity. All pins included for all 2.5" and 3.5" IDE Hard Drive applications. Convert a notebook hard drive to fit 3.5-inch drive bay Perfect for extra storage Easy assembly Connectors: 44-pin Female to 40-pin IDC Male Use: Connects your 2.5in notebook IDE hard drive to a 40-pin IDE cable<br><br><h3>Features</h3><strong>Features: </strong>Works for ALL LAPTOPS HARD DRIVE including DELL, SONY, IBM, Toshiba, HP, COMPAQ, Fujitsu and much more Easily create Ghost images of your laptop (keep in mind that it is much harder to create Ghost Images from laptop itself) Transfer data from laptop drive to a desktop drive the quickest way The best accessory for laptop data backup and recovery This adapter allows you to connect a laptop hard drive to a desktop IDE cable. The laptop hard drive can then be detected and used as a regular IDE drive.<br><br><h3>Manufacturer Warranty</h3><strong>Parts: </strong>1 year<br><strong>Labor: </strong>1 year<br>
The Kinamax ADP-IDE23 Laptop 2.5-Inch to Desktop 3.5-Inch IDE Hard Drive Adapter Converter lets you use your notebook hard drive with a desktop system. Each adapter features 44-pin female to 40-pin male connectors and a power feed.
The adapter works with all laptop hard drives including drives from Dell, Sony, IBM, Toshiba, HP, Compaq, Fujitsu, and more. By connecting the drive to your desktop, you can easily transfer data and create ghost images of your laptop.
What’s in the Box
ADP-IDE23 hard drive adapter, and power cable.
7. DTECH Slim USB to Hard Drive Cable HDD SSD 3.5 2.5 Inch 22 pin SATA to USB 3.0 Adapter with LED Indicators External Powered Converter for Laptop Desktop Computer SATAIII Disk Data Transfer
- It’s USB bus powered for 2.5 inch SATA hard disk and solid state drive
- FOR 3.5 in serial ATA drive and 5.25 in optical drive, power jack MUST be connected with a power adapter (NOT INCLUDED, please check ASIN:B082XWGGKJ)
- SATA to USB 3 converter with LED activity light helps you keep tabs on drive read/write doings
- 4 non-slip mats can be glued to serial ATA hard disk for cooling or scratch proof
- Slim USB to hard drive SATA cable connects expansive capacity 2.5 / 3.5 inch HDD SSD with 22 pins (17 + 5) to computer with USB port for big data migration, drive cloning and data backup
- Gold plated USB 3.0 to SATA III adaptor can also connect a hard disk to an OTG android phone or TV with USB port for watching movies on the drives without the help of laptop
- Portable universal hard drive SSD HDD to USB adapter supports SATA III (6 Gbps) / II / I
- plug and play
- no driver needed
- work with windows 10 8 7 XP Mac Linux android
DTECH USB 3.0 to SATA hard disk cable (18 inch long) gives you easy drive access with no extra accessories required, you can quickly swap hard drives to transfer mass data with no hassle of installing drives into an enclosure.
It fits with 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA hard disk, 2.5” solid state drive SSD, 5.25 optical drive (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD-DW device). It do NOT support laptop optical drive.
No need of power adapter when use 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or solid state drive, because USB port provides the needed power (5 Volts).
But you always need external power for old larger 3.5” desktop drive, that’s where the power jack comes to play. You can plug a power adapter (DC 12V, size 3.5mm x 1.35mm, NOT INCLUDED,please check ASIN:B082XWGGKJ) into the jack to obtain 12 volts to run 3.5 inch SATA hard disk or 5.25 inch optical drives
Not only used between PC (desktop / laptop) and hard drive, you can also use it with android phone (with OTG function and OTG converter is required) to directly read HDD drive’s data anywhere; or use it with HDTV (TV with USB port) to enjoy video on drive anytime.
Activity Indicator is a handy little problem-solver when it comes to troubleshooting. HDD USB cable is with 3 LEDs for you to keep tabs on your 4TB drive’s read/write doings.
USB access indicator light up if USB end connected to PC/TV/phone; Power-on LED indicator on if connected with power adapter; Data access LED on if reading data
Note: For CD-ROM based installation on your PC, please enter the BIOS setting to set the boot device as USB port.
USB 3.0; SATA Revision 3.0 (SATA III, compatible with SATA 1 (I), 2 (II)
USB Type A male; 22 pin SATA female (7 pin data connector and 15 pin power connector)
Plug and play; No driver needed, auto-recognized by system (windows 10 8 7 XP Mac OS Linux Android)
1 x USB 3.0 to SATA Cable
8. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to SATA IDE Adapter – 2.5in / 3.5in – External Hard Drive to USB Converter – Hard Drive Transfer Cable (USB3SSATAIDE)
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE: This USB 3.0 to SATA IDE Adapter has built in connectors for both 2.5in and 3.5in SATA hard drives (HDDs) and SATA solid state drives (SSDs) and IDE hard drives
- COMPACT DESIGN: This hard drive data transfer cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS: For fast access to external storage, this hard drive transfer converter supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3.0
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Designed with convenience in mind, this SATA and IDE hard drive adapter is hot swap and plug-and-play compatible
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, this USB hard drive connector adapter has free lifetime technical support
This USB 3.0 to SATA IDE Adapter connects any standard 2.5in or 3.5in SATA or IDE hard drive to a computer through an available USB 3.0 port (backward compatible with USB 2.0). This hard drive converter lets you connect a bare drive with no enclosure, saving time and hassle.
This USB 3.0 SATA/IDE adapter lets you externally connect a bare drive with no drive enclosure or HDD dock required, and features LED indicators that allow you to easily monitor status and activity updates.
This external hard drive adapter is ideal for adding cost-effective external storage, or overcoming incompatibility between all hard drives and USB enabled motherboards that may not be SATA or IDE-equipped. It enables users to connect their 2.5in and 3.5in drives to almost any laptop or desktop computer.
This data transfer adapter cable works with Windows, Linux, and Mac computers and does not require any software or driver installation, making it a true plug-and-play solution. It is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 making it a highly compatible hard drive connector.
Ideal for Travel
This SATA and IDE drive adapter is lightweight and features a compact design that fits perfectly into your laptop bag or carrying case. It is ideal for service technicians who travel and may deal with a variety of hard drive types.
This USB 3.0 SATA and IDE adapter cable is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
9. WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter with Universal 2.5"/3.5" Hard Drive Disk Converter for HDD/SSD & IDE HDD, Support 6TB and One-Touch Backup, Include 12V 2A Power Adapter + USB 3.0 Cable for Laptop
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer as an additional external hard drive via USB 3.0. Compatible with 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives and IDE/SATA CD/DVD drives. Compatible read up to three hard drives simultaneously!
- One Touch Backup (OTB) function. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. Hot- swappable with Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface. Plug and play without rebooting
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks of ” USB mass storage drive”, please ensure your device have install ”USB mass storage drive” before using
- Support 2 IDE and 1 SATA hard drives connecting simultaneously! Compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5” IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480 Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12 Mbps) standards. The actual transmission speed subjects to the setting of the device connected
WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE hard drive converter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5″/3.5″ hard drive. This item lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures stable external connection between any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive. Using its USB 3.0 Interface, you can connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA/IDE drive to your Ultrabook Notebook Mac or PC, and experience blistering file transfers as fast as 5Gbps speed.
– Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Mac & MacBook & Lenovo & Dell Optiplex & Asus & Samsung ect
– Supported Drives: 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD+RW, DVD-RW. Supports up to 10 TB drives
– Supports most models of CD/DVD-ROM/RM drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market
– On/Off Switch for HDD protection, you can be switched off when not in using
– Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector
– One-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data
– Support 2 IDE hard drives and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously. Compatible with three hard drives simultaneously!
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Win 10, Mac OS 10.10 or higher
1. OTB (One Touch Backup) function isn’t applicable for Mac OS, only be used on usb connection under Windows system.
2. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure the stable operation.
3. Some components inside this hard drive may be broken along with the aging problem, this may lead to automatically disconnected when transferring large files.
– 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
– 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
– 1 x 4PIN Power Cable
– 1 x Power Adapter
– 1 x CD Driver
10. AGPTEK USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE 2.5/3.5 Inch Hard Drive Converter with Power Switch and 4 Pin Power Connector,Super Speed up to 6 Gbps,Support 4TB
- Wide COMPATIBILITY — This device supports 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA/SSD hard drive disks and 5.25″ CD/DVD drives, getting all your drives active through USB port to the computer.
- Huge capacity supportive — Supporting up to 4 TB, this adapter is a perfect tool to copy, backup or transfer large amounts of data from one drive to another.
- Super 5 Gaps transfer — With USB 3.0 interface, the device supports transfer speed up to 5 Gbps, but the actual transfer speed is limited by the setting of the device connected. The adapter is also compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- With Power Switch — An on/off Switch design for hard drive disks protection, makes it convenient to use or switch off. So easy and simple operation efficiently enhances lifespan of the devices.
- NOTES — For 3.5” IDE drivers and old SATA HDD, you need to connect 12V 2A power adapter and 4-pin power cable provided. Attention please turn on the switch on IDE adapter in the last step.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laptop Hard Drive Pin Connector Convertor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!