667 reviews analysed
1. Ultra Dash
- Move fast when the colors flash!
- Set out the targets to design your own course however you want!
- Use the tagger to choose from 3 game modes: beat the clock, target tally and relay race!
- Whatever color your tagger flashes, race to that color target and “tag” it
- tagger detects targets and scores on accuracy!.Includes electronic tagger with fun sounds and lights, 5 targets, rules
- for 1 or more players in teams, ages 6 and up
- Game play cues are all visuals and sounds–no language barriers
Set out the targets to design your course, press the button on the tagger to choose your game, and then race to match the color of the flashes with the targets! there are three modes of play: beat the clock, target tally and relay race! it’s a different game each time you play! for 1 or more players in teams, ages 6 and up.
2. Wild Planet Entertainment, Inc. Hyper Dash Extreme
Spread out the targets and listen up. The tagger calls out numbers and colors -tag the right one as fast as you can. Tag 4, Green, Get ready to chase as the tagger shoots out new targets -you never know where they’ll fly. Gear up for more flying number fun as the game gets harder: double digits, reverse order, and even math! Play solo or go head to head in this high energy, number popping chase game.
•Spread out the targets
•Tagger calls out numbers and colors
•Multiple games include: double digits, reverse order, and even math
•Includes 1 tagger and 6 targets
•For 1 to 6 players
Wild Planet’s Hyper Dash Extreme is a high-speed game that challenges your brain and your reflexes. This exhilarating game challenges players ages six and older to tag or grab targets based on commands given by the main game unit. The catch: each time you grab a target with the main game unit, another target falls out. The goal is to move through each of the four challenges as quickly as possible to beat your competitors.
Hyper Dash comes with seven main pieces: a lightweight game unit and six plastic targets. View larger.
Get Ready to Move–Quickly!
Hyper Dash Extreme truly lives up to its name. This fun and raucous game features a Hyper Voice that hollers out commands at players to grab (tag) brightly-colored game pieces (targets) as quickly and accurately as possible. Players choose from four different games, ranging in focus from number and color identification to simple arithmetic problems, and then race around the room trying to beat the clock.
Targets come flying out each time a player makes a tag! View larger.
Hyper Dash is composed of seven main pieces: a lightweight game unit and six differently-colored plastic cylinders, or targets, with numbers on the sides. The main game unit is an ergonomically-shaped handheld electronic device that features a speaker and control buttons. Each player uses this game unit to tag a target by picking it up.
The game unit only holds one target at a time, though, which means that each time a player tags one target, another target comes flying out of the game unit. Whether playing alone or in a group, Hyper Dash Extreme is sure to challenge players of all ages and skill levels.
Versatile, Physical Game Designed for a Variety of Ages
The simplicity of Hyper Dash Extreme makes it fun for a wide variety of ages, and the energetic nature of this game promotes a nicely balanced combination of active play and learning. With four pre-programmed games and several Hyper Commands, Hyper Dash Extreme offers a wide variety of game play options that’ll keep even the cleverest players wondering what’s coming next.
Although this game may be played on a large table, players might find it more fun to spread the game targets out on the floor to allow for more room during lively game play action.
What’s in the Box
Hyper Dash Extreme game unit, six game targets, game play instructions.
3. Wild Planet Hyper Dash
- Winner of Creative Child Magazine’s 2009 Top Toy of the Year Award
- Great for improving math skills, athletic skills and just having fun
- Choose from four game modes to challenge your speed, skill, memory, coordination and teamwork
- Consists of one electronic tagger and five different colored and numbered targets. Play solo, head-to-head, or in teams.
- Non-RFID version.
It’s the electronic game that’s as fast as you are. Test your speed and agility in a race against time using five targets and an electronic handheld unit. To start, set up your targets on the table, around the room, around the house or throughout the yard. Then, follow the announcer’s commands as you zip around your racecourse to tag your targets with the handheld unit. The fastest time wins. Features four game modes that challenge your speed, skill, memory, coordination and teamwork. Includes ergonomically designed Hyper Dash unit and five labelled targets. Requires 3 “AAA” batteries, not included.
From the Manufacturer
Wild Planet Hyper Dash will challenge you to be your best. It takes no time at all to learn, but selectable skill levels and four completely different game modes mean the challenge will always keep you busy. Hyper Dash consists of one electronic tagger and five different colored and numbered targets. The tagger plays pre-recorded music and calls out which targets you need to strike. It tracks the amount of time taken to complete each course. There’s no limit to the distance between targets. Further targets result in more running and exercise. Hyper Dash can be played indoors or outdoors; solo, in pairs, or in teams. As your speed, skill and agility improve, the series of commands becomes longer and more challenging. Level one calls out the colors you need to tag, level two includes numbers, level three adds special commands like double strike, triple strike, reverse, double reverse and level four features compute-strike like addition/subtraction problems in which you tag the sum or difference of the numbers called out. Other play modes include the memory game of Micro Dash and multi-player relay races that promote teamwork. For a game of Hide ‘n’ Dash, let your opponent hide the targets before you begin. Every game has encouraging cheers and upbeat music to keep kids on their feet, expending energy and having fun.
4. Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Toddler & Preschool Board Game
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play—no reading required. Easy set up and clean up
- box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforce color learning, help develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills with this board game for kids.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents’ Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, That’s why we offer a 365 day risk-free on every purchase!
- MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child.
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your squirrel squeezer, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn, ” “steal an acorn, ” or “lose an acorn, ” so be strategic, little squirrel. For grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one squirrel squeezer, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging. ). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
From the Manufacturer
Your forest friends are hungry and they need your help. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns and you win. You could also spin “pick an acorn,” “steal an acorn,” or “lose an acorn,” so be strategic, little squirrel. Small Parts: Not for < 3 yrs. Grades Pre-K+/Ages 3+. 2 to 4 player game. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner and game board (doubles as packaging.). Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills.
5. TAMIYA 15477 JR Hyper-Dash 3 Motor
- This is the JR Hyper-Dash 3 Motor by Tamiya. —- Features —- ? Silver/carbon mix material brushes offer an excellent balance of performance and improved reliability ? Instructions included
- —- Requires —- ? One JR Hyper-Dash 3 Motor —- Specs —- ? Installation
- Shipping Information: Orders cleared by 10AM CT Ship within 2 Business Days (Excludes Weekends & Holidays – Restrictions Apply)! 3.5 Day Average U.S. Transit Time with Standard Shipping! Orders CANNOT be changed or cancelled by seller. All orders are shipped to address provided during checkout. International transit averages 7-20 business days with Standard Shipping. Shipping rates are calculated by Amazon based on weight. All Import/Customs fees are responsibility of Buyer.
- Return Policy: We are happy to accept returns postmarked within 14 days of receipt for all non-warranty related issues. You must contact us to obtain return autorization and RMA#. Items must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and be in unused condition. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Original S&H fees paid are nonrefundable. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Buyer agrees to contact manufacturer for all warranty issues and replacements.
- Part Numbers associated with this product (see product description for inclusion details): 15477
15477 JR Hyper-Dash 3 Motor
6. Wild Planet Hyper Dash by Wild Planet
Winner of Creative Child Magazine’s 2009 Top Toy of the Year Award;Great for improving math skills, athletic skills and just having fun;Choose from four game modes to challenge your speed, skill, memory, coordination and teamwork;Consists of one electronic tagger and five different colored and numbered targets. Play solo, head-to-head, or in teams.;Non-RFID version.
7. Hyper-Dash Motor Pro Mini 4WD Grade Up Parts Series
It is a mini 4WD PRO exclusive motor. Pinion gear is sold separately. Rotational speed at proper load 17,200 r / min Appropriate load 0.98 mN ? m (10 g ? cm)
8. Ultra Dash, Energetic Electronic Game, Interplay UK GP004
- Move fast when the colours flash!
- Set out the targets to design your course, press the button on the tagger to choose your game, and then race to match the color of the flashes with the targets
- There are 3 Game modes: Beat the Clock, Target Tally and Relay Race–it’s a different game each time you play!
- ! Play solo, head-to-head or team vs. team
- For 1 or more players
Move Fast when the colours flash! Set out the targets to design your course, press the button on the tagger to choose your game, and then race to match the colour of the flashes with the targets! There are 3 game modes: beat the clock, target tally and relay race–it’s a different game each time you play! Play solo, head-to-head or team vs. Team; for 1 or more players.
9. 15256, JR Hyper Dash 2 Motor
10. Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
- The Launcher is a fun accessory that turns your Dash Robot into a projectile hurling machine
- Using the free mobile apps for Apple, Android or Kindle, Dash can load, launch and reload and launch again
- Use the apps to vary the power on the launcher to try to aim for different targets
- Comes with launcher, 3 projectiles, and 6 stacking targets that are compatible with LEGO compatible bricks to make more challenging targets
- Requires Dash Robot, sold separately
Wonder Workshop Launcher for Dash Robot
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hper Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!