The Best Honeywell Wireless Security System
877 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Lynx Touch L7000 Starter Kit – LYNX Touch Wireless Security Alarm with (3) 5816WMWH Door/Window Transmitters.
2. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
3. Honeywell RCHS5230WF Smart Home Security Starter Kit Gray
4. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
5. Honeywell Security 6160 Ademco Alpha Display Keypad
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages. The oversized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
6. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
7. Honeywell L3000LB LYNX Plus Wireless Self-Contained Security Control
8. Honeywell RCHSOMV1 Smart Home Security Outdoor MotionViewer, Black
- BASE STATION REQUIRED – All Honeywell Smart Home Security accessories require a connection to the Honeywell Camera Base Station
- SENSES MOTION, TAKES VIDEO – Take awareness outdoors with long-range detection up to 23 ft. (7 m) &
- a 90° field of view.
- ALERT NIGHT &
- DAY – Stays on watch around the clock with a 2-year battery. (*Battery life based on typical usage.)
- PET-FRIENDLY SMART DETECTION – Isn’t alarmed by small animals like birds or pets up to 79 lb (36 kg) so you only get alerted to what matters.
- INTRUDER DETERRENCE – If unwanted motion is detected, the smart home security system can play sounds to make your home appear occupied.
- WEATHER RESISTANT DESIGN – Heat or cold, rain or snow, it can handle almost any forecast.
- NIGHT VISION – Get 24-hour awareness with infrared lighting and night vision.
- COMPLETELY WIRELESS – No wires. No-hassle installation. Communicates wirelessly and efficiently using Honeywell Secure Wise link Protocol.
- SMART MOTION ALERTS WITH VIDEO CLIPS – When it senses motion, you get a 10-second color video clip of what’s moving outside. View clips in the Honeywell Home app anytime, anywhere.
- DETECTION DISTANCE OF UP TO 23 FT (7 M)
9. Honeywell Lynx Touch L5210 Wireless Security Alarm Slim Line Kit with 3GL GSM & Zwave Module
- Kit Includes LYNX Touch 5210 Control Panel with Transformer and Battery Backup (3) 5815 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector, (1) L5100-ZWAVE, (1) 3GL Cellular Communicator, Programming Manual and Quick reference guides
- Control Panel Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module (Included) for up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Newest Honeywell 3GL GSM/Cellular Module for Dependable Uninterrupted Monitoring Service
- **PAID MONTHLY SERVICE REQUIRED FOR HONEYWELL’S TOTAL CONNECT REMOTE SERVICES**
Kit Includes LYNX Touch 5210 Control Panel with Transformer and Battery Backup (3) 5815 Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector, (1) L5100-ZWAVE, (1) 3GL Cellular Communicator. Z-Wave Control Module (Included) for up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices (lights, switches and lamp modules) 20 scenes 20 rules (event-based actions) 20 schedules (time-based actions) Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module (Included) for L5210 IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and Android devices. Internet Central Station Communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 Module Control Panel Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D) **PAID MONTHLY SERVICE REQUIRED FOR HONEYWELL’S TOTAL CONNECT REMOTE SERVICES**
10. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wireless Security System for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!