653 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell IS3035 PIR Motion Detector, 35 Foot (1)
Honeywell Intrusion CK IS3035 WIRED,35PIR,TAMPER,80LB PET IM
2. Dual Passive Infrared Motion Detector
- This product has a variety of unique self-test functions, automatic temperature compensation, anti high frequency interference and other functions, the experiment proves that the detector can work reliably under the high frequency interference of 20~1000mhz (such as mobile).
- The circuit design adopts the pulse counting technology. P.COUNT selects the jump pin J1 for the pulse count, and selects to insert the first-stage pulse count for the general indoor environment.
- The selected one is the secondary pulse count for the harsh environment. The factory setting is one-stage pulse count.
- This product has the alarm output normally closed / normally open optional function, in order to facilitate the connection of different alarm host, the user can adjust the RELAY jump pin J2 on the PCB as needed. Select to insert N.C. (normally closed state), select to unplug N.O. (normally open state), the factory setting is N.C. (normally closed state).
- This product has an optional LED on and off, the user can adjust the ELD jumper J3 on the PCB as needed. Select to plug in the LED light, select to unplug the LED off, the factory setting is LED light state.
The dual passive infrared detector works according to detecting the infrared spectrum of the human body. When the human body moves within its detection range, the sensor can receive its heat source signal, and after it is processed by internal circuits and unique lenses, which can effectively prevent the pet from generating an alarm. It is widely used in banks, warehouses, homes etc.
Working Voltage: DC9-16V
Current Consumption: ≤25mA(DC 12V/hour)
Working Temperature: -10°C/+50°C（14°F/122°F）
Sensor Type: Dual pyroelectric infrared sensor
Pulse Count: first level, second level optional
Mount Method: wall mounted
Installation Height: about 2.2m
Detection Distance/Anti-pet Level: 10m/25kg
Detection Angle: 110°
Alarm Output: NC/NO optional, contact capacity DC28V, 80mA max
Tamper Switch: NC, no voltage output, contact capacity DC28V, 100mA max
Fix the detector bracket to the wall with screws first, then hang the detector. The recommended installation height is about 2.2m, and the detector should be at an angle of 6-12 degrees to the wall. The objects that can cause temperature changes like air conditioners, electric fans, refrigertators, ovens, windows should be avoided. Please avoid obstructing objects in front of the detector lens. When installing, be careful that the indicator light is above the lens in order to avoid the detection.
3. PIR Sensor Dual Passive Infrared Motion Detector Hard Wired Request to Exit for Residential or Commercial Burglar Alarm Systems
- 9V-16V DC Operating Voltage (18ma at 12VDC) with NC or NO Alarm Output Rated for up to 28VDC 100ma
- Advanced Image Sensor Eliminates False Alarms
- 40 Foot (12m) Detection Distance with Swivel Bracket that Allows You to Get the Perfect Angle For Detection
- Perfect Alarm System PIR Sensor for Residential and Commercial Uses.
This passive infrared sensor (PIR) operates on 9-12VDC and has a form c relay output that can be hooked up normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC). It has a 40 foot (12m) detection distance and a swivel mount bracket that allows you to aim it your desired direction. This PIR sensor is perfect for and will work with any burglar alarm system. This PIR can also be used in place of a request to exit sensor on access control doors installations.
4. Honeywell DT8050 DUAL TEC Motion Detector 50 foot
5. Honeywell RCA902N1004/N Wireless Motion Detector
- Wireless – Battery operated (9-volt battery not included)
- Works with RCWL300A, RCWL330A and all Décor Series Wireless Chimes
- Sensing range of 40ft
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Allow the wireless motion detector to warm up for 2 minutes after connecting the battery regardless of LED indicator. The wireless motion detector will not respond to any movement during the warm-up cycle.
6. Honeywell DT8035 Dual TEC Motion Detector 35 Foot
7. Wired Passive Infrared Detector Small Curtain PIR Motion Sensor for House Security Indoor Burglar Alarm
- This product is a small curtain infrared detector with a beautiful and smooth appearance that can be ceiling mounted or wall mouted.
- It is suitable for balconies, windows, doors, corridors and other locations.
- The circuit is controlled by microprocessor and has the functions of sensitivity 1P, 2P adjustable, anti-radio interference, NC/NO optional and LED light on and off.
- It can respond quickly to human invasion and generate an alarm.
- Choosing the appropriate installation method can prevent pets.
This product is a small curtain infrared detector with a beautiful and smooth appearance that can be ceiling mounted or wall mouted. It is suitable for balconies, windows, doors, corridors and other locations. The circuit is controlled by microprocessor and has the functions of sensitivity 1P, 2P adjustable, anti-radio interference, NC/NO optional and LED light on and off. It can respond quickly to human invasion and generate an alarm. Choosing the appropriate installation method can prevent pets.
Working Voltage: DC 12V
Working Current: ≤25mA
Working Temperature: -10°C/+50°C
Sensor Type: dual low noise pyroelectric infrared sensor
Preheat Time: 60s
Mount Method: wall mounted/ceiling mounted
Installation Height: 3.6 meters below
Detection Distance: 6 meters
Detection Angle: 15 degree
Tamper Switch: NC, no voltage output, contact capacity 28V DC, 100mA
Relay Output: NC/NO optional, contact capacity 28V DC, 80mA
1. First please connect the cable according to the wiring diagram, then turn on the 12V DC power supply, the LED flashes, and the detector starts self-test for about 60 seconds.
2. After the self-test is completed (the LED stops flashing), please walk slowly through the coverage area. If the LED light is on, which indicates that the detector is in alarm state.
3. The LED jumper is to control whether the LED has an indication and it does not affect the normal operation of the detector.
4. Please refer to the installation and usage diagram and choose a different installation method.
8. Honeywell IS3050 PIR Motion Detector, 50 foot
Honeywell IS3050 PIR Motion Detector, 50 foot
9. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
10. HONEYWELL Intrusion 5800PIR-RES WIRLESS PIR, Residential
A high performance, easy to install passive infrared sensor with a compact design
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Is335 Motion Sensor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!