780 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Intrusion 1321-1 Transformer 16.5VAC 25VA
2. Honeywell Ademco 1321 16.5V Plug-In Transformer
3. Alarm System Plug In Transformer Honeywell Ademco 1321 16.5V 25VA – Works on Most Security Panels Including Honeywell Ademco, DSC, ETC
Need a new Plug-in Transformer for your home or business security system. Be sure to check the voltage and VA of your existing transformer. This model is 16.5 volts 25VA. Its easy to replace by unscrewing the wires from your old transformer and screwing them to the new one.
4. Honeywell Ademco 1321 16.5V Plug-In Transformer (2)
5. Honeywell 1361-GT Transformer, 16.5Vac, 40Va, 2.4A
6. Honeywell Ademco 1361 16.5v 40VA Plug-in Transformer
7. 24 Volt Power Adapter/Transformer，C-Wire Adapter Thermostat，Compatible with Honeywell ，Nest Ecobee， Sensi and Smart WiFi Thermostat Pro(25Foot /7.6M Cable)
- HOME USE: Plug the transformer into your standard 110V /120V outlets and converts to 24 volt AC current.
- SUPPORTED DEVICES: The 24v power adapter can not only power for popular smart thermostats such as Nest, Honeywell, Ecobee, Hive, Emerson Sensi, but also can convert to 24 volt AC current for other devices that require 24v current for operation.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Our battery backup input voltage is 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Output voltage is 24 V, 300mA/AC.
- EASY INSTALLATION :2 pin non-polarity wires to ensure easy and error free installation for installers of all skill levels and knowledge bases
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: 7.6M (25ft) long cable enables you to install the cable along the wall and connect to the electrical outlet inside or outside.
8. Jameco Reliapro MGT2450P Wall Transformer, AC to AC Screw Terminal, 50W, 24V, 2.1A, 3.2" L x 2.2" W x 1.9" H
9. Pittway AM-1651500A-1 Alarm Transformer Class 2 P/N 1321 16.5VAC 25VA OEM
Brand: Pittway, Model: AM-1651500A-1, P/N: 1321, Voltage: 16.5VAC 25VA.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 1321 Transformer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!