840 reviews analysed
1. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Control, Speed ONLY, in-Wall, Includes White & Lt. Almond Paddles, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 14287
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, Homeseer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly control, adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- This smart fan control replaces a switch that only controls fans – lights must be on a separate switch.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections. Neutral wire is required.
Transform any home into a smart home with the in-wall GE Z-Wave plus wireless smart Fan speed control switch. The one-of-a-kind Fan switch easily replaces any standard in-wall switch and enables wireless control of ceiling fans anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. It also features a three-speed control system, integrated LED indicator light and requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, pcs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home with GE Z-Wave smart controls
2. Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch, Neutral Wire Needed, Treatlife Single Pole Wi-Fi Light Switch Fan Speed Control, Works with Alexa/Google Assistant, Schedule, Remote Control (1PACK)
- REQUIREMENT: Not compatible with fans having built-in remote control system. Not for use with exhaust fans. Max ceiling fan load of 1.5A (Offers 4 fan speeds control), max light load of 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent bulbs. 2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G)
- single-pole use only (NOT 3-way). If you encounter any problems or have questions to ask please contact us first.
- EASY INSTALLATION: NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing (older homes may not have neutral wires). Requires separate wires for fan and light. No Hub needed. No canopy module required. FCC certified.
- SMART BRIGHTNESS & FAN SPEED CONTROL: Adjust fan speed and dim your lights from anywhere with smartphone using the Smart Life App. Provides 4 fan speeds with smooth, flicker-free dimming（10%-100%） for increased comfort. Gentle On & Off Lighting for comfortable visual effect.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Create schedules to automatically turn the light and fan on/off with the preset brightness/speed at specific times
- or set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders. You can share the dimmer switches for family members.
- HANDS-FREE VOICE CONTROL: Forget reaching up to the pull chains. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant to conveniently control the light and fan with one simple voice command. Perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
3. Smart Switch for Light and Fan, Smart WiFi Light Fan Switch Ceiling Fan Speed Controller Fan Light Timer Function APP/Voice/Touch Control Compatible with Alexa and Google Home Easy Installation
- ♥MULTI REMOTE CONTROLS: Voice & App & Smooth hand touch. Enjoy smart life to turn on/off the light and Fan, 3 speed for you to choose Low(L) Middle(M),High(H), you can choose any style you like.
- ♥MULTI-DEVICES SUPPORT: Work with Amazon alexa echo / Google home / IFTTT / smart life App. Compatible with Android / IOS system. ONLY supports 2.4GHz network, does not support 5GHz.
- ♥TIMING FUNCTION: Control your home or office lights and fan based on the schedule timer that will allow you to plan the exact time to turn lights and fan on/off automatically.
- ♥IMPORTANT NOTE: Control ceiling fan and light both, but no dimmer light function, just on/off for light. Neutral wire required, no hub required and easy installation.
- ♥SENSITIVE TOUCH SWITCH: Made of 4mm crystal tempered glass panel and plastic shell, durable and eco-friendly, with blue led indicator, even in the dark, also can easily identify your smart wifi light fan switch.
4. HomeSeer HS-FC200+ Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Fan Speed Controller Switch | Built-in Repeater Range Extender | Works with Alexa, Google Home & IFTTT (Hub Required) | Works With SmartThings
- 4-SPEED FAN CONTROLLER: Works with 3 & 4-speed ceiling fan loads up to 2.5 amps
- ANNUNCIATOR: RGB LED indicators may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home
- SCENE CONTROLLER: Supports multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Requires compatible hub
- OPTIONAL: Pictured screwless trim plate is sold separately
HS-FC200+ is a Z-Wave Plus smart fan speed switch for use with most 3-speed or 4-speed ceiling fans (up to 2.5 amps). The switch includes RBG LED indicators which may be controlled wirelessly to suit color preferences or to reflect the changing status of other devices in your home. HS-FC200+ is also designed to trigger automation events with a multi-tap operation (up to 5 taps). For best results, this fan controller should be used with our HomeTroller home controllers. A device handler for SmartThings hubs may be found on the HomeSeer website.
5. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Fan Speed Control, 3-Speed In-Wall Paddle Switch, White and Almond |Built-In Repeater Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, Alexa Compatible, 39358
- REPLACES FAN SPEED SWITCH – This smart fan control replaces a switch that ONLY controls fans (On/Off/SPEED Only) – lights must be on a separate switch. Switch allows you to adjust speed (low, medium and high) and program scheduled events for fans from anywhere.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL &
- SCHEDULE FAN SPEED- Schedule timed events for connected fan. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control switch from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote. Switch can be operated manually and features a blue LED indicator light to locate the switch in a dark room.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS or other Alexa products (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- IN-WALL INSTALLATION WITH HARD WIRED CONNECTIONS (NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED) – replace your existing in-wall switch in as little as 15 minutes. A neutral wire is required – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing (older homes may not have neutral wires). Wall plate is NOT included
6. GE Enbrighten 34176 Z-Wave Quad Scene, Portable Wireless Remote, Create One-Touch Control for Zwave Devices Works with or without Hub, White
- NO HUB NECESSARY – The remote allows you to create up to four scenes to control smart devices with or without a Z-Wave hub. It is able to directly pair with Z-Wave switches, dimmers, fan controls and more simple-setup home automation. Solo- and duo-scene models – 34172 and 34174 – are also available for even more varied automation.
- SCALABLE AUTOMATION – One-to-many or many-to-one configurations accommodate any need. Create up to four scenes for up to 20 devices per scene with one remote or use several remotes to control a single fixture. Universal compatibility allows the remote to pair with Z-Wave Plus and all previous Z-Wave generations.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS – Trigger actions of several devices to enjoy the comfort of knowing all of your lights are turned off when you leave the house or illuminate your whole home as soon as you arrive. Connecting multiple remotes to one fixture, lamp or fan instantly creates a multi-switch network for control from various locations.
- VERSATILE PLACEMENT – Compact construction and two provided CR2032 batteries offer comfortable handheld operation for easy portability. The included unique magnetic adapter and rocker-style wallplate support wall-mount options. The remote can also be incorporated into existing switchboxes and multi-gang setups or replace blanks. Tabletop placement with an available cradle – model 39943 – allows convenient accessibility anywhere.
- FULL-RANGE DIMMABILITY – When connected to a Z-Wave dimmer, adjust brightness levels of dimmable lights from 0-100 percent. Dimming lights reduces energy costs and improves bulb life.
Expand your control with the GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Portable Quad Scene Remote. The battery-powered smart remote works with Z-Wave devices to create one-touch control of up to four scenes to wirelessly operate lamps, fans, water features, seasonal lighting and more for effortless management of your home. A hub is not required, but the scene remote works perfectly with gateways from many top brands for enhanced versatility.
7. Enerwave ZWN-RSM1-PLUS Z-Wave Relay, Z-Wave Plus Micro Switch, Smart Hidden Switch Wireless Remote Control to Lights and Ceiling Fans, Neutral Wire Required, Black
- Z-Wave micro switch installs behind an existing wall switch to upgrade it into a Z-Wave switch. Upgrade home automation system while keeping your original switches
- Wirelessly control your appliances (lights, fans) from an internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or computer. Program Z-Wave relay switch in scenes, groups, and associations. Dynamic scheduling and events from anywhere
- Utilizes Z-Wave Plus featuring improved wireless range, increased bandwidth, additional RF channels
- backward compatible with existing Z-Wave devices
- connects to smart home network via Z-Wave Plus or classic hub such as VeraEdge, VeraPlus, Vera3, SmartThings, Homeseer, Wink, Fibaro Home Center 2
- Acts as a Z-Wave repeater to extend the range of Z-Wave signal up to 100ft
- the switch will still work if the module fails
- Z-Wave hub and neutral wire required. Single Pole, 120-277 VAC, 50/60Hz, Up to 150ft Range, 10,000mA (10A) Maximum Load, 908.42MHz, Slim Design – Dimensions: 1.63″ x 1.63″ x 0.82″
Z-Wave Plus ZWN-RSM1 utilizes the latest advancement in home automation Z-Wave technology to provide faster operation, better RF coverage and easier installation.
Z-Wave unifies all your home electronics into an integrated wireless network and helps them talk to each other. Any Z-Wave enabled device can be added to the network, making your home electronics fully compatible. ZWN-RSM1 is installed and “hidden” behind an ON/OFF switch to enable the load (light / fan) to be wirelessly turned ON/OFF on your mobile device Z-Wave APP from any distance.
This ZWN-RSM1 module is a Z-Wave enabled device and is fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network. The ZWN-RSM1 Switch Module is a component of a lighting control system. It can be used separately or wired to a switch to turn an existing switch into a Z-Wave switch.
Once the ZWN-RSM1 module is installed and setup with in your wall, it will retransmit the RF signal from one device to another until the intended device is reached. In a Z-Wave network, each device is designed to act as a wireless repeater. This ensures that the signal is received by its intended destination by routing the signal around obstacles and radio dead spots.
A Z-Wave hub is required to control this device.
8. Kasa Smart WiFi Plug Lite by TP-Link (2-Pack) -12 Amp & Reliable Wifi Connection, Compact Design, No Hub Required, Works With Alexa Echo & Google Assistant (HS103P2)
- Control from anywhere – turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the kasa app (compatible w/ android & ios)
- Voice control – works with amazon alexa, google assistant and microsoft cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- Easy control – control light-duty plug-in electronics with loads up to (ie. Lamps, tvs, stereos, etc.)
- Kasa scenes & schedules – schedule the smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: 2-pack includes two (2) smart plugs. Requires a secured 2.4 ghz wi-fi network connection
The Hs103 2-pack is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, and other smaller Electronics. HS103P2 is a lighter version of our mini plug with all the features you expect from the TP-Link and kasa family. The kasa app also guides you through each step of the installation, connecting your smart plug to your home Wi-Fi. Protocols Supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n; System Requirement: Compatible with Android 4.1 or higher and iOS 9.0 or higher., iPhone only version of Kasa app required for iOS tablets; Wireless Type: Wi-Fi communication, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
9. Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, WI-FI Smart Fan Control Timing Wireless Control with Amazon Alexa
- Wifi ceiling fan remote kit is specifically works with almost 98% regular ceiling fans, such as Hampton Bay and Harbor Breeze fans.
- Remove your ceiling fan and work with the wires and holding bracket to find the right amount of space to install the ceiling fan remote unit.To be aware how much space you have in the fan. Some “slimline” fans may not be as easy to hide the controller unit. All the wires are color coded and marked,easy to recognized .
- Include 4 separate buttons for Fan control :3-speeds (High/Medium/Low) and OFF
- 4 separate buttons for Timing remote setting and control: 1H, 2H, 4H, 8H
- 1 button for light ON/OFF control (no dimming). NOTE: If you have PULL CHAINS SWITCH, before using the wireless remote control, use the PULL CHAINS SWITCH to turn the wind speed to maximum and turn the fan light on. Only in this way can the PULL CHAINS SWITCH and wireless remote control be used together.
- When you choose to connect to the router on the mobile App, please choose 2.4G network
- do not choose 5G or 5.8G network. Otherwise the device may not be able to connect to the App.
- Lifetime warranty- Ceiling remote control kit ,If you are not 100% completely satisfied, simply contact us to request a refund or exchange !Tips: There is an antenna in the black box of the receiver. It’s just shy and doesn’t come out.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Zwave Fan Control for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!