758 reviews analysed
1. Connecticut Electric General Electric THQP120, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series Circuit Breaker
General Electric THQP120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thin Series
From the Manufacturer
This 120 volt GE 20 amp, single pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 2,200 watts, include kitchen circuits, branch circuits, wall receptacles, electric heaters (up to 1,650 watts), dishwashers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, window air conditioners (110V, up to 5,500 BTU) and electric motors (3/4 hp to 1-1/4 hp). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
2. Connecticut Electric THQP220 Circuit Breaker, 20 amp, Black
GE, 20a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. The product is highly durable. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 20 amp, double pole, thin series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center. Typical applications, up to 8,800-Watt, include electric baseboard heat, fan forced heat and 240-Volt air conditioners (up to 23,000 BTU). These are only suggested applications and cannot assure compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
3. GE THQP120 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 1-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
4. General Electric THQL2120 Circuit Breaker, 2-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series
5. GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
GE THQP220 Plug-In Mount Type THQP Feeder Molded Case Circuit Breaker 2-Pole 20 Amp 120/240 Volt AC
6. Q2100 100-Amp Double Pole Type QP Circuit Breaker
- Made in USA
- Double pole, 100 Amp, 240V type QP Circuit Breaker
- 10,000 AIC interrupting rating
- Siemens type QP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Siemens enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Siemens PL and ES series load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
Siemens offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Siemens offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home’s wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required. Siemens strongly recommends against the use of “used” breakers. The installation of used breakers in a Siemens panel will void the warranty on the panel. Siemens does not sell used breakers and has not approved any 3rd party sellers to do so.
From the Manufacturer
Siemens plug in circuit breakers are intended for use in Siemens EQ, Siemens Ultimate, ITE, and Gould load centers or meter combinations. The double pole Siemens breakers may be used in 1 or 3-phase load centers and are 240V rated. To ensure the warranty on a Siemens panel is not voided, the use of Siemens breakers is required.
7. General Electric THQL21100 Thick Series 2-Pole 100-AMP Circuit Breaker
GE, 100a, double pole circuit breaker, 240V, bulk. The product is good to use. Manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
This 120/240-Volt GE 100 amp, double pole, thick series replacement circuit breaker is used in a General Electric load center and/or used for feeding sub-feed panel boxes. This is only a suggestion and cannot assure your compliance with all local codes. Please check local electrical codes before starting any electrical project.
8. Siemens Q120DF20-Amp Afci/Gfci Dual Function Circuit Breaker, Plug on Load Center Style
- Faster, more cost effective installation to meet code requirements compared to installing an AFCI breaker and GFI receptacle
- For use on Siemens load centers that accept UL type QFGA2 breakers
- Siemens exclusive LED trip indicator pinpoints cause of trip
- HACR, SWD, 120 Volt AC rated
- The breaker requires power to run the self test / trip functions (will not test / trip when not installed)
Two state-of-the-art technologies packaged in one small device – The Dual Function Circuit Breaker combines GFCI and AFCI, protecting against both Arc Faults and Ground Faults. This, along with the new Self Test & Lockout feature, makes it the first in class in electrical safety for homeowners. The 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) now requires both Arc Fault and Ground Fault protection on kitchen and laundry circuits. Before the release of Dual Function Circuit Breakers, the only option to comply with this code was to pair an AFCI circuit breaker with a GFCI receptacle. The Dual Function Circuit breaker combines these two devices into one solution that provides both cost savings and less hassle in installation and maintenance. This is a win solution for everyone. A device that tests itself – Testing GFCIs and AFCIs on a monthly basis is a good idea that is sometimes forgotten. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) suggests that AFCI/GFCI devices be tested every 30 days after installation to ensure they are properly working. Now the new Self Test & Lockout feature enables the Dual Function Circuit Breaker to automatically and continuously test itself to ensure that it is working properly. If it is detected that the device has been compromised, the device trips itself and locks out the homeowner from resetting the device, reducing the possibility of the homeowner incorrectly assuming that the device was tripped to prevent a ground/arc fault. This effortless system guarantees that only the best protection is given to your home at all times.
9. General Electric THQL1120 Circuit Breaker, 1-Pole 20-Amp Thick Series by Connecticut Electric
1 Pole, 20 Amp;Type THQL for use in General Electric load centers;Thick series, requires one 1-inch space
10. Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature
Siemens QF260A 60 Amp, 2 Pole, 120/240V Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Self Test and Lockout Feature.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Thlaf Breaker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!