967 reviews analysed
1. EVISTR 16GB Digital Voice Recorder Voice Activated Recorder with Playback – Upgraded Small Tape Recorder for Lectures, Meetings, Interviews, Mini Audio Recorder USB Charge, MP3
- Upgraded Recording Quality: new design digital voice recorder, dynamic noise cancellation microphone, capture 1536kpbs crystal clear audio
- Voice Recorder MAC Compatible (WIN Compatible): this mini recorder device can set recording quality at MP3 (128kpbs, 64kpbs) / WAV (1536kpbs), simple charge recording device or transfer recordings to PC, MAC, Linux easily via supplied Micro USB cable, an useful gift for students, professor, teacher, businessman, writer, blogger, anyone who loves to record
- Simple &
- Powerful Recording Device: easy to figure out, press REC: starts to record
- press STOP, save the recordings safely. Small Voice Recorders with A-B repeat, fast forward, rewind function during playback, a helpful recorder for lectures, meetings, interviews, speeches, class
- Voice Activated Recorder &
- Auto Record: set the AVR voice activated function, records only when voice detected, reduce blank and whispering snippet, save space and time. Newly added Auto Record, set it and forget it, automatically recording at scheduled start time, end time, and could set repeat at once, daily or work day easily
- Easy File Management: recordings with time stamp, easy to find out when you recorded, what it recorded. Package: 1 x Voice Recorder, 1 x earphone, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x VIP Card, securely wrapped with film. EVISTR Voice Recorder offer FREE EBOOK, and fast online operational guide, satisfaction guaranteed, customer feedback is welcomed and product questions will be answered by our friendly staff
2. GE 35383 Micro Cassette Recorder with AVR/Batteries/and Tapes
3. AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable – 4 Feet
- Adapter cable connects a smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player to a speaker, stereo receiver, or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end and two Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Works with left and right audio input and devices with a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack (typically used for headphones or ear buds)
- Dual-shielding, polished metal connectors and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connector for pure, clear audio and minimal signal loss
- Beveled step-down design ensures a secure, fully plugged-in connection
- PVC exterior offers added strength and flexibility
- cable measures 6 feet
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand.
4. Sony ICD-PX370 Mono Digital Voice Recorder with Built-in USB Voice Recorder
Easily record meetings, lectures and more in high-quality audio with this digital voice recorder featuring up to 57 hours of battery life and a built-in, direct USB connection for easy file transfer. Enjoy 4GB of built-in memory, Plus auto voice recording that reduces background noise so you can always hear what’s being said.
5. ASURION 3 Year Electronics Protection Plan with Tech Support $200-249.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support – setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
6. GE 35027 AC/DC Cassette Recorder
- Portable cassette recorder with digital tape counter and built-in condenser microphone
- Automatic level control records at consistent volume
- automatic end-of-tape shutoff
- Features convenient pushbutton cassette operation
- sliding carrying handle
- Earphone jack for private listening
- works with standard audiocassettes
- Measures 4.7 by 1.5 by 7.38 inches (W x H x D)
- 1-year warranty
Do you have a great idea you don’t want to forget? Or do you simply want to “jot” down some audio notes for an upcoming project? Then look no further than the GE 35027 AC/DC Cassette Recorder. This recorder features a compact, slim design and is a perfect choice for your electronic notebook. The 35027 features quick push-button operation for both recording and playback. The six-button design features record, play, rewind, fast-forward, stop/eject, and pause functions. The device is built with an automatic, end-of-tape shutoff feature and a digital tape counter. The built-in microphone helps assure optimum recording quality and battery operation (four C batteries) means convenient taping even when you’re away from home or office.
What’s in the Box
35027 cassette recorder and AC converter.
From the Manufacturer
Because sometimes words are worth saving.
Got a great idea you don’t want to forget. Or do you simply want to “jot” some notes for an upcoming project. Then use a GE Cassette Recorder as your electronic notebook. Each model is light, compact and features quick push-button operation for both recording and playback. Built-in microphone helps assure optimum recording quality. And battery operation means convenient taping even when you’re away from home or office.
7. GE 35369 Mini Cassette Recorder Value Pack
Hold that thought with the GE 35362 mini cassette recorder. Perfect for recording meetings and lectures or for keeping track of those good ideas that pop into your head, the 3-5362 is easy to operate and includes many convenient functions.
8. GE 3-5376B Microcassette Recorder with Voice Activation (AVR)
The GE 3-5376B Microcassette Recorder is an easy to use microcassette recorder with Voice Activated Recording (recording pauses when there is no sound). Unlike some recorders, it has standard size ear and mic jacks, a recording status light and a tape counter. It is a great choice when you want a well-built, reliable microcassette recorder.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Tape Recorder Avr for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!