Top 10 Ge Soft White Floodlight 65
879 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White – 6 Pack
- Made in US
- LASTS UP TO 1.8 YEARS – GE Lighting 65-Watt 610-Lumen R30 Floodlight has a sustainable life up to 1.8 years base on 3 hour consumption rate per day.
- ENERGY COST PER YEAR – $7.83 estimated energy cost per year
- very economical and budget-friendly light bulb that GE can offer.
- PROVIDES 610 LUMENS – Illuminate your environment around you by using this GE Lighting bulb. Can provide approximately up to 610-lumens of light, it also works well with most of 120-volt lighting fixtures.
- SOFT, WARM WHITE BULB- Provides a soft, warm, pleasant and comfortable white light without harsh glares and shadows. It has a funnel shape bulb and reflective coating that help directing light where it is needed better.
- ECONOMICAL & ECO-FRIENDLY – This GE Lighting bulb comes in a 6-pack
- very economical especially for those who are on tight budget. It also consumes only 65-Watt, perfect for energy saving, not only it can help you but also for our mother nature.
700-Lumen BR30 Floodlight Bulb
2. GE 20331-6-6 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, 6-Pack, 610lumens
GE Incandescent Indoor Floodlight Bulb with Reflector
From the Manufacturer
GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 700.
3. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
4. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
5. GE Relax 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- 10 watts Provides 65 Equivalent watts of 2700k Soft White Light Compared to Standard Incandescent Bulbs
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost $1.20 base on 3 hrs/day, $0.11 /k/Wh
- Lasts 13 Years and Contains No Mercury For Super Low Maintenance and Worry free Disposal
- Dimmable: Dimming Performance May Vary By Dimmer
6. GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR40 Light Bulb, 2-Pack
- Pack of 2 Soft White Bulbs 65W BR40, 2600 K, Regular, everyday light
- Application: Indoor spot/ floodlight 5-inch wide fixtures
- Base: medium screw (E26)
- Bulb type: BR40
- Watts: 65
- Initial Lumens: 500, Average Life 2000 hr. Voltage 120
- Max. Overall Length 6-9/16″, Lamp Dia. 5″, Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
GE 14016 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR40 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years Based on ravage use of 3 hrs/day. White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K. Provides approximately 580 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you. Works with most 120-volt lighting fixtures, light is well suited for Track & Recessed applications. 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often.
7. GE LED 65W BR30 Soft White Flood Light (4-pk.)
GE LEDs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They illuminate your home with a soft, warm light. Use this GE LED recessed light in tracking and recesssed cans. It’s great for frequently used fixtures�LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
8. GE 65 Watt Soft White 580-Lumen Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, (8 Pack)
9. GE Lighting 20331, 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, 610 Lumens, Soft White (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3 Bulbs, 65W Soft White, Lamp Dia. 3.75″ Overall Length 5.17″
- 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR30 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years
- Soft White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K
- Provides approximately 610-lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often
GE 18011 65-Watt Soft White Reflector BR30, 3-Pack, Features and Benefits: Designed with advanced silver coating technology, Bulb Diameter (DIA) [Nom]: 3.750 in, Filament: CC-6, Initial Lumens [Nom]: 700.00, Manufacturing Source: 3368, Maximum Overall Length (MOL): 5.3700 in, Nominal Initial Lumens per Watt: 12, Product Technology: Incandescent, Rated Life [Nom]: 2,000-Hours, Voltage [Nom]: 120, Wattage: 65GE incandescent lamps represents the state of the art of lamps for residential and commercial use, as well as special purpose lamps for decorative or display applications. In an incandescent lamp, light is generated by heating the filament to incandescence. The hotter the filament, the more efficient it is in converting electricity to light. However, when the filament operates hotter, its life is shortened so the design of each lamp is a balance between efficiency and life. This is why lamps of equal wattage may have different lumen ratings and different life ratings. Incandescent lamps of similar size are commonly available with different wattage ratings. The fixture wattage limit should not be exceeded.
10. Philips LED Soft White 65-Watt Br30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
Philips 248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
Philips’ family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR30 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb’s color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
248872 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 620 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are
made of “hard” glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Soft White Floodlight 65 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!