Top 10 Ge Appliance Bulb 40W Bulb Type S11
547 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
2. 40 Watt Appliance Light Bulb, DORESshop T8 Tubular Incandescent Light Bulbs, Microwave Oven Replacement Bulb, E17 Indicator Intermediate Base, Dimmable, Warm Whte Glow, 2Pack
- Oven Bulb Specification– 110v-120v / 40 Watt / 240 Lumen / 300° Degrees Celsius.
- E17 Intermediate Base– 40 watt Appliance Oven Light Bulb, Microwave Light Bulb, Oven Hood Bulb Incandescent bulbs, it Comes Powered by a Special 40W Filament that Withstands Temperatures up to 300°C and Offers Long Life Use. Clear Glass with excellent Heat Dissipation.
- Bulb Dimension– Length is 65mm/2.55″ (in) Diameter is 25mm/0.98″(in), they are durable and great for most microwave ovens.
- Multi Applications– Able to withstand high temperatures, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, night light, refrigerators, salt lamp, sewing machines, and other small household appliances.
- Try it now– If the light you received is damaged by shipping, please contact us, we will send the replacement and help you to solve the problem.
Power: 40 Watt
Bulb Dimension: 65mm / 2.55in* 25mm / 0.98in
Socket Base: E17 Base
Input Voltage: 110V-130V
Brightness: 240 Lumens
Color Temperature: 2700K Warm White
Package Includes: 2 x Appliance Light Bulbs
3. Pack Of 10 40S11/N/C 40 Watt S11 E17 Intermediate Base Hi-Intensity Light Bulbs, Clear
- 40-Watt S11 Hi-Intensity light bulb, Intermediate Base E17
- Equipped with a heavy-duty filament allowing for a Longer Life & Durability
- ideal for use in, marquees, signs, nightlight, microwaves, ovens, and other small household appliances
- Can also be used for: Lava Lamps, Cabinets, High intensity Desk lamps
- Incandescent Light Bulbs represent state of the art lamps for residential and commercial use
40 Watt S11 Hi-Intensity light bulb is ideal for use in small appliances and other household fixtures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Sterl Lighting Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
4. (Pack Of 6) 40A15/CL – 40-Watt A15 Incandescent Appliance Bulb – Clear Finish – Medium (E26) – Standard US Size Household Base 40W
5. 6 Pack Of 7.5-Watt S11 Sign Indicator 7.5S11 Medium (E26) Base Clear Incandescent Light Bulb
6. Appliance Light Bulbs 40 Watt A15, 120V Refrigerator Oven Bulbs, High Temp – E27/E26 Medium Base – Dimmable A15 Clear Ceiling Fan Bulbs, Warm White Incandescent Bulb, 400 Lumens Oven Light Bulbs
- Clear Finish A15-40W – 110v – 120v, 40 watt, E27/E26 medium base, 400 Lumens, 570 degree Fahrenheit (300°Degrees Celsius), 2700k warm white, high temp appliance bulbs, dimmable incandescent light bulb.
- Using Applications – Works with all 110v-120v lighting fixtures. This A15 bulb is ideal for using in microwaves, ovens, night Light, ceiling fan and other household appliances. Perfect to withstand high temperatures.
- Long Lasting – Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer life. Rated life of 2,000+ hours, reducing constant replacements and maintenance costs.
- Dimmable – The standard A15 shape bulb is easy to be installed with its e26/e27 screw-in base. It gives off a warm white and no flicker glow, providing you comfortable and reassuring feeling.
- Warranty – 180 Days. Any questions or suggestions about this 40w appliance light bulbs, please contact after-sales service directly for exchange or return.
7. （6-Pack）Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Appliance Light Bulb, High Temp – 120v Clear E27/E26 Medium Base,40 Watt,Oven Light Bulb – G45
- Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens,Night Light .Salt line lamp.sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Able to withstand high temperatures.
- Specification – 110v —130V / 40 Watt / 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius)
- Pack Of 6 Bulbs .Each bulb size: (3.5 inch X 2.2 inch).E27/E26 Medium Base Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Microwave Light Bulb, Fridge Light Bulb, Oven Hood Bulb Bulb Incandescent bulbs,40 Watt ,High
- Rated at 1500 hours, reduce bulbs replacing frequency,One year warranty.Any questions or suggestions about this candelabra led, Welcome to contact after sales customer service directly for exchange or return at any time.
SPECIFICATION Power: 40 Watt Lifespan: 2000+ Hours Socket Base: E26/E27 Input Voltage: 110V-120V Illumination: 400 Lumen Applications: Fit for Microwave Oven, Kitchen appliances, Over the counter range hood, Stove-top light, Refrigerator lights, etc. High Temp Resistance: 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius)
8. Philips Appliance T8 Light Bulb: 40-Watt, Intermediate Base
- This 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments within bulb are made to endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a single bulb.
This 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments within bulb are made to endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.
9. KINDEEP Ceramic E17 LED Bulb for Microwave Oven Appliance, 40W Halogen Bulb Equivalent, Daylight White 6000K, Pack of 2
- ✪ LESS POWER-HUNGRY & Eco-Friendly – Save up to 88% on your energy bill by replacing 40W halogen bulb with LED bulb
- Dimmable, Eco-Friendly, No lead or mercury
- ✪ EXCELLENT HEAT DISSIPATION – Aviation aluminum base and ceramic heat dissipation housing are more durable and safe which can help cool the bulbs quickly, so the Kindeep’s bulbs can have longer lifespan that the others.
- ✪ HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX – Ra>
- 80. This E17 bulb can show the real color of objects well. Daylight color temperature provides very bright light, proper look to food when cooking
- ✪ EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE – Instant on at full brightness
- E17 intermediate base with corn shape LED light bulbs for microwave oven appliance, desk lamp, and so on
- ✪ The over the oven microwave with 2 settings ( high and low mode), however, our bulbs do not support low mode, so please do not use them on low setting, or they will be flicker or dim
10. 40 Watt Appliance Light Bulb, T8 Tubular Incandescen Light Bulbs, Microwave Oven Bulb, E17 Indicator Intermediate Base Light Bulb, 8 Pack
- 【Specification】110v-120v / 40 Watt / 370 Lumens/ E17 Intermediate Base / T8 Type / Clear Glass Bulb
- 【Pack of 8 Microwave Light Bulbs】Each bulb dimension is 2.5 inch(Lenght) X 0.97 inch(Diameter). The strong filament in the bulb can withstand the vibration of opening and closing the electrical door to make the lamp life longer.
- 【Wide Using Range】 This appliance light bulb can be used in many small household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans, sewing machines and other small household appliances.
- 【Dimmable Incandescent light bulb】 This Light bulb is dimmable, it can withstand high temperatures(200° Degrees Celsius).
- 【Quality Guarantee】180 days warranty. These bulbs have a lifespan of over 3000+ hours, and last for 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Appliance Bulb 40W Bulb Type S11 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!