The Best Ge 40W T12
750 reviews analysed
1. GE 10531 – 40 watt 48" Fluorescent Black Light Bulb (F40BLB)
GE, F40/BLB, 40 W, 48″, Black Light Bulb, Medium Bi Pin, 20,000 Hours.
2. GE Lighting 66655 40 Watt Kitchen & Bath Fluorescent Light Bulb Pack 2 Count
3. GE Lighting 74472 GE240RS-MV-N 120/277-Volt Multi-Volt ProLine Electronic Fluorescent T12 Programmed Rapid Start Ballast 2 or 1 F40 or F34T12 Lamps
- Programmed Rapid Start T12 Ballast will accept up to 2 or 1 F40 or F34T12 lamps
- Accommodates multi-voltages from 120 to 277-volts, extra versatile for your unique projects
- High performance rapid start electronic ballast is for all general fluorescent applications
- Low profile housing and lightweight for portability
- Mounting dimensions: 8.9-Inch L x 1.1-Inch W, Mounting slot set 1.06-Inch apart
4. (2 Pack) Sylvania 34 Watt T12 U-Bend Fluorescent U Shaped UBend UBent Light Bulb FB34/CW/6/SS, FB34/CW/6/SS/ECO, FB40/CW/6/SS, FB40/CW/6/SS/ECO
Compatible with SYLVANIA 24046, 24049, 24054, 24059, 24082, FB34/CW/6/SS, FB34/CW/6/SS/ECO, FB40/CW/6/SS, FB40/CW/6/SS/ECO
5. Emotionlite LED Light Bulbs, E26 Dimmable Vintage Edison Tubular Bulb, 40W Equivalent, Amber Yellowish, 4W, 2200K, 300LM, Medium Base, UL Listed, 6 Pack
- [DIMMABLE AMBER GLOW]: Offers 300 lumens of amber yellowish, comfortable and relaxing glow, Smooth dimming capabilities from 100-20% (compatible with listed dimmers).
- [E26 BASE TUBULAR BULB]: Universal, 120VAC. E26 medium base LED light bulbs (§1.5″*3.9″), suit for E26 standard base light fixtures directly.
- [ENERGY SAVING & LONG LIFESPAN]: 4 watt, equivalent to 40 watt incandescent bulbs, up to 90% energy saving and reducing re-lamp replacement frequency, 25,000 hours lifespan, last over 23 years (based on 3 hours per day).
- [MULTI-APPLICATION]: Application for E26 base universal bulbs fixtures, wall sconces, makeup table, ceiling fixture, chandelier and pendant etc. Indoor use for home, kitchen, living room, dining room, office, bedroom, hallway, restaurant, lobbies, cafe and hotel etc.
- [6 PACK & WARRANTY]: 6 Pack, UL listed, 45 days money back and 2 years warranty. Replacement or Refund support if unsatisfied.
6. Philips 423889 – F40T12/CW/SUPREME/ALTO Straight T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb
When a lot of light is needed, this bulb will provide just what you’re looking for. Get a 2600 lumen punch of light from 40 watts of energy with this T12 bulb. The cool white color will commonly be found in kitchens, bathrooms, offices and retail spaces, making it universal across many applications. The ALTO technology this bulb offers provides less mercury than traditional bulbs, making it more environmentally friendly. Installation should only take seconds, just remove the existing lamp and twist this one in, anyone can do it.
7. Sylvania 24683 – F40DSGN50-40 Watt T12 5000K Full Spectrum Fluorescent Light Bulb, 4 Foot Length, (Pack Of 4)
40 watt 48″ T12 Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base Designer 5,000K Rapid Start Fluorescent Sylvania Light Bulb
8. Sylvania 24671 F40/Gro/Aq/Ws/Rp 40 watt 48 Inches Long T12 Grow Light Bulb
Satco S6893 40 watt; T12; Fluorescent; 3400K Neutral White; Medium Bi Pin base
9. Philips 27359-9 – F40T12/DX/ALTO – 40 Watt Fluorescent Tube – T12 – 6500K – 900 Series Phosphors
Philips 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Bulb- Rapid Start – 48\” Length – 1-1/2\” Diameter – 6,500 Kelvin – 90 CRI – 2,325 Lumens – 20,000 Average Hour Life – Mfg #F40DX/ALTO
10. Sunlite FC12T9/DL Fluorescent 32W T9 Circline Ceiling Lights, 6500K Daylight Like Light, 4-Pin Base
- This T9 Cirline Bulb Efficiently Utilizes Only 32 Watt Of Energy To Produce A Daylight Like White Light
- Emits A Bright Yet Comfortable 1750 Amount Of 6500K Light And Comes Equipped With A 4-Pin Base
- These Long Lasting General Purpose Lamps Average Up To 10000 Hours Of Three Hour Day Operations
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Settings From The Household, The Office, Retail Locations, Diners And More
- Outlives, Outperforms, And Replaces Your Typical Incandescent Equivalent Lamp While Significantly Cutting Energy Costs
Sunlite’s fluorescent circline lamps come in an assortment of diameters and color temperatures starting from 2700K all the way up to 6500K. From kitchens to utility sheds, Sunlite has the right lamp for the right setting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 40W T12 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!