The Best Ge 28167
715 reviews analysed
1. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug Dimmer, 1 Polarized Outlet, Full Light Dimming, Built-in Repeater / Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings Wink and Alexa, 28167
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway. Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required
- Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp – Customizes lighting output and creates the perfect ambiance for any room.
- Control and dim from anywhere, at any time with a smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote or control lighting on location with the manual push-button control – Full-Range Dimmability: cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Space-saving design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement.
Transform any home into a smart home with the plug-in GE Z-Wave plus smart dimmer. The dimmer allows you to wirelessly Schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable table or floor lamp in your home from anywhere, at any time. Featuring one polarized wirelessly controlled outlet, the Z-Wave plus smart dimmer provides ultimate flexibility for your home lighting and its full-range dimmability helps cut energy costs while extending the life of bulbs. Compared to Z-Wave classic models, the GE Z-Wave plus smart dimmer offers 50% more wireless range and energy efficiency with a 250% faster processor and 400% more memory. Offers full control from any mobile device * or Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Take control of your home lighting with GE Z-Wave plus smart lighting controls
2. Leviton DZPD3-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology, White, Repeater/Range Extender
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Z-Wave Plus certified – compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and Wink
- Provides polarized 300W-120VAC NEMA receptacle
- Provides manual ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching as well as manual ON/OFF/DIM/BRIGHT switching
- Protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations
3. GE ZigBee Wireless Smart Lighting Control Dimmer, Plug-in, 2-Outlet, LED & CFL Bulb Compatible, Energy Monitoring, HA1.2, Works with Alexa, Echo Show, and Deco M9 Plus, 45852GE
- Amazon echo Plus compatible with no hub required! also works with these hubs: SmartThings, Xfinity home, iris, wink, Cox home security, rogers smart home monitoring, PEQ, bright house home security and control, comporium ready home, and Logitech harmony home hub extender. Works with all other Alexa devices for voice control, requires Alexa certified hub (Alexa device and hub sold separately). not compatible with Philips hue (zll – zigbee light link)
- Controls on/off and brightness level of a table or floor lamp allowing you to wirelessly control, schedule and dim your Lighting from anywhere. Dimmer also reports energy usage of connected devices providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save energy
- Includes one (1) zigbee controlled outlet, one (1) always-on outlet and one (1) manual on/off program button. Horizontal design plugs into a standard receptacle without blocking the second outlet
- For use with standard incandescent and dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Max load: 300W incandescent 100 w LED/CFL
- HA 1.2 home automation certified. Receives over-the-air updates and upgrades. This feature may not work with all systems, Please ensure your system is listed above
Transform your home into a smart home using the plug-in ZigBee smart dimmer from GE. The smart dimmer allows you to remotely turn on or off any table or floor lamp, while also controlling the lamp’s brightness level, using your existing ZigBee hub device, and it does not require wiring. The ZigBee smart dimmer includes one controlled outlet and one always-on, standard outlet, and its space-saving, horizontal design plugs into the top outlet of standard receptacles without blocking the second outlet. The smart dimmer can be used with any standard incandescent bulb, as well as dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Take control of your home lighting with GE ZigBee wireless lighting controls
4. Honeywell Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Switch, Single Polarized Outlet Plug-In | Built-In Repeater Range Extender | ZWave Hub Required – SmartThings, Wink, and Alexa Compatible, 39336
- FULL RANGE DIMMING – Give your space the perfect amount of light with the ability to customize the brightness levels from 0 to 100%. Works ONLY with dimmable bulbs and lamps.
- WIRELESSLY CONTROL &
- SCHEDULE LIGHTS – Schedule timed events for connected lighting. Customize scenes for day or night, home or away. Wirelessly control from anywhere through your smartphone, tablet, PC or Z-Wave remote.
- 1 POLARIZED OUTLET – features 1 controlled polarized outlet and a manual on/off, dim &
- program button. To setup simply plug the module into any in-wall outlet, then connect your lights to the smart outlet located on the left side of the plug-in. Space saving design will leave the bottom outlet free to use when plugged into the top outlet.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED HUB – Compatible with the following Z-Wave Hubs: Honeywell, SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Fibaro, Vivint and ADT.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE (HUB REQUIRED) – Requires an Alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products (Alexa device and hub are sold separately).Cannot connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus).
5. Leviton DW3HL-1BW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Plug-In Dimmer, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant and Nest
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) – NO HUB REQUIRED – connects directly to Alexa
- Control your lights from anywhere using the free My Leviton app for iOS and Android, no hub required
- Amazon Alexa products provide voice control such as “Alexa, turn table lamp to 25%”
- Simplify control of your home – Automate based on time schedule or sunrise/sunset, easily group your devices into rooms, and create lighting scenes
- Rated for LED and CFL loads up to 100W and incandescent loads up to 300W
Start automating and controlling your plug-in lamps using the Decora Smart Wi-Fi plug-in outlet. Use the free My Leviton iOS or Android app to add/name devices and to control them individually or as a room with a single button push. Create schedules, scenes and customize your experience with adjustable fade rates, maximum/minimum illumination levels and more if desired. Add an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant device to use voice commands like, “Alexa, turn the table lamp to 65%”. Rated for LED and CFL loads up to 100-Watt and incandescent loads up to 300-Watt, no new wiring required. A five year limited warranty supports Decora smart Wi-Fi products. Decora Smart devices are designed for countries which follow NEMA standards including the United States, Canada and parts of South America. DW3HL is for use with the My Leviton app and can be connected to voice controls and select third-party devices. If enrolling into a hub like Samsung SmartThings to create a complete smart-home eco-system, Leviton recommends the DZPD3.
6. GE Bluetooth Smart Dimmer (Plug-In), 13866, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Lighting controllable and programmable from smartphone or tablet without the need of a gateway, hub or router
- Maximizes range of bluetooth technology with new CSR mesh chipset
- Allows scheduling, controlling and changing brightness of any table or floor lamp
- Space-saving horizontal design plugs into standard receptacle without blocking second outlet
- Features multiple scheduling options including 7-day, sunrise/sunset, random, vacation and customized countdowns
7. Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender, Zwave Hub Required, Works with SmartThings, Wink- ZW39
- Plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Adjust brightness level from 10-100% – Manual & Remote Control, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Plug and Play- The wall plug adds to your Z-Wave hub in minutes. Z-Wave Plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device and hub sold separately). Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris.
- Once plugged in, the Wall Plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices. NOTE: Z-Wave gateway controller required- sold separately.
8. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Lamp Dimmer, PD-3PCL-WH, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Smart Bridge required, Alexa device and Smart Bridge sold separately)
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs. Tested and recommended for use with a wide range of bulbs (for recommended LEDs, please see “Technical Specification”)
- Works with up to 100W of dimmable LED/CFL or 300W incandescent/halogen bulbs
- Lamp Dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps
- For added convenience, use with Pico remote (sold separately: PJ2-3BRL-WH-L01R) to turn lights on/off or raise/lower to adjust brightness
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the FREE Lutron app for iOS and Android (Smart Bridge required)
- Connects with more leading smart home brands (including Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand (Smart Bridge requried)
- Includes (1) Caseta Wireless Lamp Dimmer
Conveniently create just the right for reading, watching TV, or entertaining, with the Caseta Wireless plug-in lamp dimmer. The plug-in lamp dimmer simply plugs into a standard outlet and can be used in conjunction with up to two lamps. It works with dimmable LEDs and compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs, as well as incandescent and halogens. Conveniently control your floor or table lamps with a Pico remote control, sold separately.
9. GE WR17X20860, PS10056099, AP5949931 Filter Assembly and Tube for Refrigerator
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This water filter head (part number WR17X20860) is for refrigerators
- Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This water filter head (part number WR17X20860) is for refrigerators. Water filter head WR17X20860 holds the water filter and connects the water lines to the water filter. Safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off and unplug the refrigerator before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 28167 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!