743 reviews analysed
1. First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case
2. Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable Compact First Aid Kit for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Sprains & Burns, Ideal for Home, Car, Travel and Outdoor Emergencies, 140 pieces
- 140-piece Johnson & Johnson All-Purpose Portable Emergency First Aid Kit is ideal for use at home, in cars, outdoors, in dorm rooms, and while camping, cooking and on-the-go to help care for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, itches, pain, skin rashes and insect bites
- All-purpose, compact first aid kit includes essential first aid supplies like cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and much more
- Includes a variety of Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages in assorted sizes for minor wounds, as well as Band-Aid Brand First Aid Products gauze pads, non-stick pads and rolled gauze for larger minor wounds
- Includes full size 0.5 oz Neosporin + Pain Relief topical cream to help prevent infection while relieving pain and full size 1.0 oz Extra Strength Benadryl Itch-Stopping topical cream to help soothe itching
- Travel first aid kit also contains Tylenol Extra Strength acetaminophen caplets and a Bengay Non-Medicated Instant Cold Pack to help ease minor aches and pains, as well as two pairs of gloves and a helpful first aid guide
Care for minor cuts, scrapes and burns with the Johnson & Johnson All Purpose Compact First Aid Kit. This portable emergency kit contains 140 essential first aid supplies, including cleansing wipes, gauze pads, assorted bandages, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch stopping cream, acetaminophen caplets, an instant cold pack, and more. This first aid kit contains products from leading, doctor-recommended brands, including Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Neosporin, Tylenol and Bengay. It includes two pairs of gloves, a first aid guide and a durable, plastic box to keep items accessible and organized. This #1 selling branded first aid kit* is for use anywhere â€“ at home, in the car and on-the-go â€“ and offers a great value by saving you over $8 vs. average retail price.*Claim based on Nielsen, for the 52WK period ending 06/09/18 total US. Â© 2018, The Nielsen Company.
3. First Aid Only 57 Piece First Aid Kit, OSHA Compliant (6060)
- OSHA Compliant
- 57 first aid supplies sufficient to treat up to 10 people
- Durable plastic storage case with individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency
- Ideal for the small office, vehicle, home or jobsite
- Handle for transport to the injury site or wall mountable
The First Aid Only 10-person First Aid Kit in a plastic case contains 57 essential first aid supplies to treat minor injuries. The kit contents meet OSHA standards and is sufficient to treat up to 10 people. The durable plastic storage case has individual compartments to keep supplies organized and easily located in an emergency. With a handle to facilitate transportation to the site of an injury, the case can also be mounted on a wall or other flat vertical surface. The kit is ideal for the small office, vehicle, home or jobsite.
4. Lifeline 4330AAA Black AAA Premium Road, 42 Piece Emergency Car Jumper Cables, Flashlight and First Aid Kit
5. AmazonBasics AA 1.5 Volt Performance Alkaline Batteries – Pack of 48
- Pack of 48 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Improved anti-corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life
- Designed to provide reliable and lasting performance for both high and low drain devices
- Unique Japanese technology that enables better performance after storage, over-discharge, and high temperatures
- Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, game controllers, toys, and clocks
- do not attempt to recharge
6. AmazonBasics AAA 1.5 Volt Performance Alkaline Batteries – Pack of 36
7. Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for Wound Care & First Aid, Assorted Sizes, 100 ct
- 100-count assorted sized Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages for first aid and wound protection of minor wounds, cuts, scrapes and burns
- Made with Memory-Weave fabric for comfort and flexibility, these bandages stretch, bend, and flex with your skin as you move, and include a Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad designed to cushion painful wounds which may help prevent reinjury
- These Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric adhesive bandages stay on for up to 24 hours and feature a unique Hurt-Free Pad that won’t stick to the wound as they wick away blood and fluids, allowing for gentle removal
- From the #1 doctor recommended bandage brand, Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages help protect against dirt and germs that may cause infection. Plus, wounds covered with a bandage heal faster than uncovered wounds.
- Apply bandage to clean, dry skin for minor wound care and change daily, when wet or as needed. For proper wound care, treat with wound an antiseptic ointment such as Neosporin prior to application.
8. Basic Care Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg, Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID), 500 Count
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg are used as a pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID) which compares to Advil active ingredient.
- PAIN RELIEVER/FEVER REDUCER (NSAID): If you have a fever or muscular aches, minor arthritis pain, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps or minor aches and pains from the common cold, then Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg can bring you some relief when taken as directed.
- NSAID: Basic Care Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that temporarily reduces fever and provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, backache, the common cold and menstrual cramps
- EFFECTIVE: Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg are used as a pain reliever and fever reducer (NSAID) for adults and children 12 years and over.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: Exercise may help with pain as it releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain blocker. These coated tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, minor pain of arthritis, and the common cold.
Compare to Advil active ingredient. Basic Care Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg active ingredient is 200 mg of ibuprofen, a pain reliever/fever reducer and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for adults and children 12 years and over. These coated tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold, and menstrual cramps.
9. Amazon Brand – Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid, Lavender Scented, 3 Pound
- One 3-pound resealable bag of epsom salt crystals
- Relaxing soaking aid for bath or soaking tub
- If you like Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, we invite you to try Solimo Epsom Salt Crystals
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0391
- An Amazon brand
Add Solimo Lavender Scented Epsom Salt Soaking Aid to a warm bath or foot soak to help soothe sore muscles and aid in relaxation.
10. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Removes bacteria &
- parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found First Aid Kit Amazonbasics for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!