We spent many hours on research to finding emeril lagasse dutch oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best emeril lagasse dutch oven, you should not miss this article. emeril lagasse dutch oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 emeril lagasse dutch oven by our suggestions
684 reviews analysed
1. Emeril Lagasse 62984 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Black
When I think cast-iron, I think heritage cooking and pots that will last a lifetime, and that is exactly what you’ll get with the Emeril Lagasse Cast Iron line of pots created exclusively for me by Bradshaw Intl. I had them designed to my specifications, with details such as wide handles that make these heavy babies easy to pick up and maneuver. Also, knowing that seasoning a cast-iron pan can be daunting for the home cook, these pans come pre-seasoned, which makes them ready to cook in from the moment they arrive in your kitchen. Whether you plan on taking your cast-iron pots to the camp, cooking with them in your kitchen, or throwing them on the grill, with a minimum of care these pots will last a lifetime and give you all the benefits of cast-iron cooking with special features built-in for the serious cook. The 6 quart, pre seasoned Emeril Lagasse cast iron dutch oven is my favorite jambalaya pot – hands down! Also perfect for stewing or braising for a crowd.
2. Emeril Lagasse 62958 Stainless Steel Dutch Oven, 5-Quart, Silver
- Encapsulated aluminum base, which means that the cooking surface heats up quickly
- convenient dishwasher-safe construction
- magnetic stainless steel base is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction
- riveted stainless steel handles go from stovetop to oven, stainless steel is safe to 550°F, tempered glass lids are oven safe to 350°F
- integrated pour spouts, straining lids, and measurement markings
In my Emeril Lagasse Stainless Steel Cookware you have the beauty of stainless steel with the added bonus of an aluminum base bottom, which means that the cooking surface heats up quickly. These pots and pans are also ready to go from either conventional or induction stovetops straight to the oven and then for quick clean up, they are dishwasher-safe. Tempered glass lids make it easy to monitor cooking without lifting the lid and losing precious steam. Perhaps my favorite feature about this set, however, is the pour spouts and straining lids which work together to allow draining of cooking liquids without removing the lids. The Emeril Lagasse Stainless Steel 5 Quart Dutch Oven is terrific for jambalaya, making soups or stews, or braising for a crowd.
3. Emeril Lagasse 62897 copper core cookware stock pot, 3 quart, Silver
- Encapsulated aluminum base with copper core for exceptional heat distribution beyond traditional stainless steel
- Integrated pour spouts, straining lids, and measurement markings
- Riveted Stainless steel handles go from the stovetop to the oven
- Safe for all stovetops, including induction – Pans oven safe to 550°F, glass lids oven safe to 350°F
- Lifetime warranty – Dishwasher Safe
4. Emeril Lagasse 62854 Stainless Steel Saucepan 1 quart Silver
- Aluminum and stainless steel layers evenly distributes heat throughout the entire vessel
- Riveted cast hollow core handles stay cool on stovetop
- Stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Safe for oven, dishwasher, and all stovetops, including induction
- Tempered glass lids help monitor cooking
Everyone loves the clean look and easy cleanup of stainless steel and the quick, even heating of aluminum, and in my Emeril Lagasse tri-ply stainless steel cookware, you get the best of both materials combined. The pots and pans are comprised of fused layers of aluminum and stainless steel which means quick, even heat distribution and non-reactive, easy to clean cooking and outer surfaces. In the simplest of terms — a cook’s dream. See-through, tempered glass lids mean that you can monitor the cooking process without opening lids and losing precious steam. This cookware also goes from stovetop to oven without missing a beat. An added plus: if you are a fan of induction cooking, this cookware will perform flawlessly on your induction cook top. Handles are designed to fit the hand well and are also hollow, meaning they stay cool to the touch on the cooktop. When you’re finished cooking, these pots go right in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. The small 1 quart saucepan is perfect for boiling eggs, reheating soup, making sauce for 2, or steaming small portions of vegetables.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Emeril Lagasse Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!