577 reviews analysed
1. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge, and 7 Accessories – RK7323
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed – 3000/minute
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes
- change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4″ t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.
2. Shop Fox W1706 14" Bandsaw with Cast Iron Wheels & Deluxe Aluminum Fence
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Motor: 1 HP, TEFC, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1,725 RPM, Amps: 14 @ 110V, 7 @ 220V
- Blade size: 93-1/2-Inch (1/8-Inch to 3/4-Inch wide)
- Table size: 14-Inch by 14-Inch by 1-1/2-Inch
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Cutting capacity (throat): 13-1/2-Inch, Maximum cutting height: 6-Inch (12-Inch with optional extension kit D3348)
- Cast iron blade wheels, frame and table.
3. WEN 3939T 2.8-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
- 2.8 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2460 feet per minute
- Create cuts up to 3-5/8 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Uses 62-inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- Spacious 12 x 12 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Includes a 3/8-inch-wide blade, a dust port, a fence, a miter gauge and a 2-year warranty
4. Delta 28-400 14 in. 1 HP Steel Frame Band Saw
- Heavy duty steel frame design reduces flexing and features a superior finish and aluminum trunnion table support for long-lasting durability
- 1 HP, 115V/230V, 1 phase TEFC motor with 2 speeds: 1,620 FPM and 3,340 FPM for wood and non-ferrous metal cutting
- Two-speed pulley with easy tensioning system
- Durable aluminum, rubber-coated upper and lower 9 spoke wheels are precision balanced for superior blade tracking
- Oversized 15 3/4 in. x 18 7/8 in. precision ground cast iron table with t-slot miter capability tilts 3° left to 45° right with a positive stop at 90°
5. Grizzly G0513X2 Bandsaw with Cast Iron Trunnion, 2 HP, 17-Inch
6. ShopSeries RK7453 9" Band Saw with Light
- Powerful, lightweight 2.5-amp band saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Die-cast aluminum table bevels from 0 to 45 degrees
- Features a 59-1/2″ tungsten carbide blade with a cutting depth of 3-1/8″ and a throat depth of 9″
- Micro-adjustable rack, built-in flexible work light, and pinion blade guard adjustment improve precision and accuracy
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship
The ShopSeries 9” Band Saw is equipped with a 2.5-amp motor, making it ideal for powering through a variety of woodworking jobs such as resawing wood to make veneer, bent laminations, or for other DIY projects. The adjustable die-cast aluminum table is a full 11-13/16″ by 11-13/16″ and bevels from 0 to 45 degrees, while the built-in flexible work light, micro-adjustable rack, and pinion blade guard improve precision and accuracy. Featuring a durable 59-1/2″ tungsten carbide blade, this band saw has a cutting depth of 3-1/8″ and a throat depth of 9″ to allow for a wide range of cuts. The keyed safety switch prevents accidental starting and provides enhanced operator security. The ShopSeries 9″ Band Saw comes with a 2 year limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship. Built for performance and value, ShopSeries brings superior engineering and design to a line of power tools designed to last. Reliability, ease of use, precision and innovative features are all here to aid the user in completing their projects with speed and quality. From DIY-ers to homeowners, ShopSeries tools will get the job done right.
From the Manufacturer
The Rockwell Shop Series 9-Inch Band Saw is a powerful bench-top band saw that features a 2.5 Amp motor, a ribbed aluminum table with tilting adjustment ranging from 0 to 45 degrees, and a blade guide adjustment for custom depth settings. This versatile band saw is intelligently designed with an attached flexible lamp for increased visibility and a mitre gauge. The table top is a full 11-13/16 inches square and the cutting depth is 3-1/8 inches with a throat depth of 9 inches. It comes with a flexible work light, blade, parallel guide, miter gauge and hex key.
7. JET JWBS-15 1.75 hp Bandsaw
- 14 resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels”
- 21-1/2 x 16″ precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support”
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide Post with Rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
Designed to perform, the Jet 15″ bandsaw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and Master the intricate cuts. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the Sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide Post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The Jet 15″ steel frame bandsaw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
8. JET 708115K JWBS-14CS 14-Inch 1 Horsepower Woodworking Bandsaw with Graphite Guide Blocks, 115/230-Volt 1 Phase
- 14 inch band saw with enclosed stand
- 6 inch by 13 to 1/2 inch cutting capacity
- 1 horse power engine moves blade at 3,000 strokes per minute
- Tilting table
- Cast iron table
- Graphite impregnated polymer blade
- Includes stand, saw, blade, dust chute
- Dust ollection minimum CFM Required (CFM): 300
- 68 by 26 by 19 inches
- 15 inch by 15 inch table
- 185 pounds
- 5 year warranty
We see a future built on great brands, great products and great people. In every facet of our business we leverage the strengths of our global infrastructure to maximize the benefits of all three.
With its simple, straightforward design and powerful features, the JET 708115K JWBS-14CS 14-Inch 1 HP Woodworking Bandsaw with Graphite Guide Blocks is ideal for home shop use by serious hobbyists or craftspeople. This handy tool includes a fully enclosed stand and dust chute, requires minimal set-up time out of the box, and provides years of solid, heavy-duty use.
Large Tilting Table and High Resaw Capacity for Flexibility
The JWBS-14CS gives you plenty of space and the necessary capacity to take on a range of projects. It offers a six-inch depth resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood, 6 x 13-1/2-inch cutting capacity, and a generously sized, 15 x 15-inch offset cast-iron table for more work area in front of the blade. The table also tilts 45 degrees to the right and 10 degrees to the left to accommodate a range of materials and jobs.
Cast-Iron Frame and Balanced Wheels for Vibration-Free Operation
Boasting cast-iron frame construction for strength and rigidity, as well as reduced vibration, the JWBS-14CS provides smooth operation for optimum control and consistent results. Precision computer balanced wheels also spin without vibration, ensuring accurate blade tracking.
Heat- and Friction-Reducing Blades for Longer Tool Life
Designed to stand up to years of heavy use, the JWBS-14CS features a micro-adjustable lower blade guide to reduce friction for longer blade life, as well as graphite-impregnated polymer blade guides with roller bearing thrust guides for both quicker set-up and a cooler running blade. By reducing heat, these guides help prevent damage and wear and tear that can compromise the resiliency of the machine.
Durable Metal Housing and Quick-Connect Plug for Durability and Ease-of-Use
The JWBS-14CS boasts heavy-gauge metal housing and a powder coating (rather than paint), which helps the saw hold up to frequent use without chipping or flaking. Another helpful feature is the quick-connect electrical plug, so you don’t have to follow long cords to their outlets before each blade change.
Powerful 1 HP Motor for Fast Results
The JWBS-14CS owes its robust performance to a 1 HP engine that moves the blade at a speedy 3,000 strokes per minute for fast, efficient results. And thanks to the included 3/8-inch, 6.0 TPI woodworking blade, you can start cutting right out of the box.
Safe, User-Friendly Design
Designed to be as user-friendly as it is powerful, this bandsaw comes complete with a four-inch dust port that allows for direct connection of a dust collection system, which is key to keeping your workspace clear so your visibility isn’t impaired by debris. Additionally, a single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process for safe operation.
The JWBS-14CS measures 26 x 68 x 19 inches (WxHxL), weighs 185 pounds, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
About JET: A History of Sharing New, Feature-Rich Products
Opened in 1958 after the founder of the company, Leslie P. Sussman, took the first Boeing Jet Airplane trip from Seattle, Washington to Japan, JET began as a small dealer that sold air hoists and trolleys out of a single hardware store in Seattle. Over the years, JET has carried everything from snowmobiles, transmitter radios, and forklifts to nylon stockings, but by the early 1970s, metalworking had become the base of their business line. And by the 1980s, JET had expanded into the realm of woodworking. Today, you’ll find that JET offers a wide range of popular woodworking tools that are backed with best-in-class features and excellent service.
What’s in the Box
Stand top with motor support plate, four stand legs, two cross braces (short), two cross braces (long), one stand support plate, one saw body, one table, one motor, one V-belt, one pulley cover, two table lock knobs, one table pin, one trunnion support bracket, one fastener package, manual, and warranty card.
9. Variable Speed Band Saw
- Sturdy cast-aluminum frame
- Twin 6-3/8 inch dia. drive wheels mounted in ball-bearings
- 7-3/4 inch square aluminum table tilts between 0 degrees to 45 degrees for bevel cuts
- 6 inch throat depth, 3 inch throat height
- Cutting capacities: softwood, 3 inches
- hardwood, 2 inches
- mild steel, 1/4 inch
- aluminum, 3/4 inch
- brass/copper, 5/8 inch
- plastic, 1-1/4 inches
ariable Speed Band Saw Cuts Intricate Shapes In Metal, Plastic, Wood, Stone, Tile, Glass And More! Band saws designed for cutting wood run too fast to cut metal, and plastic comes away as a gooey mess. The electronic speed control on our professional quality band saw lets you dial-in the exact speed you need to cut these materials. Make designs you never dreamed possible. Cutting metal is so smooth and fast you’ll complete your work in just 1/10th the time of other methods. You can even stack workpieces to make exact duplicates in one pass. And, with the optional diamond blade and cooling system sold separately, you can easily cut intricate designs in glass, tile and other hard materials. Overall size (band saw only): 15 inches wide x 20 inches high x 11 inches deep; weighs 13 lbs. Includes one .180 inch wide x .031 inch kerf x 41-7/8 inches long x 14 tpi blade, adjustable ball bearing blade guide and instructions. Made in Japan. 425 to 650 ft/min. variable blade speed 120v AC, 100w motor Adjustable miter gauge Moisture-sealed electronics
10. Black & Decker – X40510 Planer Drive Belt
Black and Decker Replacement rubber drive belt for Black and Decker planers. Suitable for use with KW713, BD713, KW715, 7696 Type 6 and 7.Suitable for use with KW710, KW711, 7696 Type 1-5, BD710, BD711. X40510 Planer Drive Belt
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Drive Belt Saw Black And Decker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!