Top 8 De’longhi Convection Oven Do1289
Finding your suitable readers for de’longhi convection oven do1289 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for de’longhi convection oven do1289 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
736 reviews analysed
1. DeLonghi EO241250M Livenza Digital Stainless Steel Countertop Convection Oven
- TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION: The convection setting utilizes circulated hot air to cook faster and more evenly.External dimensions (l x w x h inches):19 x 17.5 x 12 inches
- INSULATED TO MAINTAIN HEAT: An innovative heating system maintains consistent heat due to insulated construction and a double glass door
- MULTI-LEVEL COOKING: Four adjustable positions for the two included racks maximize space and save you time for a variety of meals
- EIGHT PRESET PROGRAMS: Whether you want to make a pizza, roast a chicken or bake cookies, one of the eight preset programs is perfect for the job
- Spacious 24L cooking capacity with internal light that helps you keep an eye on your dishes
The De’Longhi Livenza Oven, model EO241250M, features a range of cooking and baking settings that focus on performance no matter the culinary task. The Triple Surround Cooking System features three heating areas – upper and lower plus one around the fan – to create a unique “M” shaped design to help distribute heat evenly and efficiently With 4 different cooking levels and the ability to cook on 2 levels at once using the rack assist guide, the 24L capacity allows you to make multiple recipes without ever having to turn on your traditional, full sized oven. Settings to choose from include bake, convection bake, broil/grill and defrost. You can also choose from unique settings such as fresh or frozen cookie bake and thin, normal or deep dish crust selections for pizza. The Livenza Oven’s unique advanced insulation maintains an accurate, consistent cooking temperature on the inside, while staying cooler on the outside. It is the perfect tool to create great tasting recipes like unique appetizers, perfectly broiled steaks, and even apple pie. The double glass door and internal temperature check offer added protection and peace of mind. Additional features include a nonstick interior for a scratch resistant, easy to clean cavity and an auto shut off setting. Comes with two wire racks, bake tray, crumb tray and pizza pan.
2. De’Longhi EO141164M Livenza 0.5 Cu ft. Air Fry Digital Convection Oven
- Enjoy healthier meals with delicious, crispy results thanks to the livenza air fry oven.
- A HEALTHIER WAY TO fry. The power convection System creates quick, crispy, golden results every time with little to no oil thanks to the precise heat elements and Fan which rapidly circulate hot air evenly around your food.
- Heat lock system. The heat lock system, maintains the temperature inside while emitting up to 30% less heat off the glass door. **
- Preheats up to 60% faster. * preheats up to 60% faster than full size conventional ovens, saving energy and time. *When compared with average 30″ 5. 0 Cu. Ft. Range oven.
- See what’s cooking. The internal light helps you keep an eye on your dishes
- 9 presets for precision cooking. Whether you want to make a pizza or bake cookies, nine presets help take the guesswork out of cooking.
The De’Longhi Livenza air fry convection oven lets you broil, bake, roast and now air fry with ease while eliminating the need and excess energy and heat of your full-size oven. With the Livenza air fry convection oven, you can do this and so much more. . The power convection System creates quick, crispy, golden results every time with little to no oil thanks to the precise heat elements and Fan which rapidly circulate hot air evenly around your food. Meanwhile the heat lock system, maintains the temperature inside while emitting up to 30% less heat off the glass door. ** this beautifully engineered design has convenience and precision in mind, featuring nine preset functions that take the guesswork out of cooking. It’s spacious enough to feed family and friends, fitting A whole chicken or pizza, yet sleek and compact enough to complement any kitchen. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the nonstick, scratch-resistant interior. The Livenza air fry oven has the ability to air fry and make all your favorite foods, in a convenient and compact footprint. * when compared with average 30″ 5. 0 cu. Ft. Range oven. ** compared to the leading brand of countertop ovens.
3. F.Blumlein JU-3200 10-in-1 Steam Convection Oven, Air-Plus Technology, Large Capacity 1.1Cu Ft, 32.2 Oz Large Water Tank, Black
- Unique Air-Plus Technology – Front cooling exhaust system allows for better cabinet protection and ultra-long steam-line cooking. Say no to humid cabinet and sweaty kitchen.
- 10-in-1 Kitchen Solution – Steam, High Temperature Steam, Grill, Convection, Combi, Preheat, Defrost, Fermentation, Sterilize, Descale. Combination of steam and convection lets you serve crispy and juicy dishes that are also healthy.
- Family Capacity – Inner dimensions (WDH): 15.2 inches*13.5 inches*9.6 inches, 1.1Cu Ft large capacity. Countertop dimensions (WDH): 20.9 inch* 17.9 inch* 15.9 inch, two options for installation, built-in to wall or placed on the countertop.
- Advanced User Protection – 3-layer tempered Glass, high-temperature resistant surface and anti-scald handle protects you and your family from any possible injuries.
- Warranty – 1-year free new machine changing service and maintenance for non-deliberate damage
4. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
5. Waring Commercial WCO500X 1/2-Sheet Pan Sized Convection Oven
Warring Commercial 1/2 Sheet Pan Sized Convection Oven. This heavy duty oven has dual pane glass in the door, heavy duty gaskets and bakes beautifully. Settings for convection bake, bake, roast and broil.
6. ConvectionWorks® Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven Set, 9-Slice XL Convection Oven Toaster w/Bamboo Cutting Board (10 Accessories, Rotisserie & Spit Included), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel, Teflon-free
- ✅ NEW! 10PC ALL IN ONE SET INCLUDES – Hi-Q 1500W XL Intelligent ConvectionWorks Convection Oven (36L Capacity, Exterior: 20.6” x 17.3” x 13.1” / Interior: 14.1” x 14.6” x 10.6”), High Quality Bamboo Cutting Board, Cooking Pan, Wire Rack & Handle, Rotisserie Spit & Rods, 2 Silicone Potholders, easy clean Crumb Tray & a quick recipe guide. *Oven is completely Teflon-free with zero non-stick coating.*
- ✅ READY TO COOK FOR PARTIES AND HOLIDAYS – No Setup Required! The perfect solution when your kitchen oven just isn’t enough. Ideal for small kitchens with no oven.
- ✅ 10 INTELLIGENT COOK PRESETS – Toast up to 9 slices of bread at once, Bagels, Pizza, Bake muffins & cookies, Roast & Broil steaks, seafood and fish. Ideal for Defrosting and Reheating to avoid microwaved taste. Large, backlit LED screen features easy to read menu selection with large text. Automatically calculates the ideal time and temperature for your meal. Wide temperature range: Max Temp: 450ºF, Min Temp: 90ºF
- ✅ ROTISSERIE & CONVECTION COOK FUNCTIONS – Decreases cooking time by 30%. Snug and secure door panel insulates oven heat and features easy view tray labels with recommended rack positions. XL ultra deep design for larger pans and dishes. Spacious enough to fit a 12″ pizza. Perfect for small & medium sized poultry. Push time/temp dial to illuminate the LED screen and the light inside the oven.
- ✅ MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY- UL LISTED-120V~ Our hassle-free and easy to understand full warranty protects the ConvectionWorks HI-Q Intelligent Oven against all defects in materials, workmanship and function. Put your mind at easy by registering your product and be sure to remember our 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
7. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
8. Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven,Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13″ pizza and 9″ x 13″ baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87″ L x 16.93″ W x 11.42″ H
Cuisinart chef’s convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal – every day!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found De’longhi Convection Oven Do1289 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!