533 reviews analysed
1. Dash Cam Powered by Nexar, Cloud Storage for Video Clips and 32GB SD Card Included, Small & Discreet Wide Angle Car Camera, G-Sensor and GPS, Easy to Install
- 【INSTANT EVIDENCE ON THE NEXAR APP】This dash cam’s footage is immediately accessible on the free Nexar app (Search “Nexar” in the Apple App Store or Google Play store). Once paired, the dash cam streams live footage to the app, so you’ll always have the evidence you need, right on your phone. Nexar works only when connected to a mobile device running the latest operating systems, from iOS 10 or Android 8.
- 【CLOUD BACKUP FOR EVENTS】When paired to the app, Nexar detects dangerous events on the road, like crashes or sudden brakes, and automatically saves them as 40-second clips to the app. These incident clips are also automatically uploaded to your free and secure Nexar cloud account.
- 【SET IT AND FORGET IT】Installing Nexar takes only 5 minutes, and thanks to the app, the dash cam automatically starts and stops recording when you start and stop driving. Nexar works in the background, so you can use other apps while driving, like navigation.
- 【FREE 1-CLICK-REPORT INCLUDED】Nexar creates detailed post-collision reports that save you time, money and unnecessary stress when dealing with insurance claims. Nexar’s 1-Click Report summarizes key information from the crash, including dash cam footage, driving speed, g-force impact and location. You can email this report directly from the app to your insurance provider or anyone else.
- 【FULLY EQUIPPED WITH FREE SD CARD】The dash cam comes with an installation kit, highly durable windshield mount and sticker, dual USB cigarette lighter adapter and charging cable. To top it off, you’ll also get a 32GB SD card, a $12 value, free.
2. VIOFO A119 V3 2560 x 1600P Quad HD+ Dash Camera with GPS Logger 2020 Edition
- QUAD HD+ RECORDING: Featuring an entirely new chipset design & Sony sensor to support Quad HD+ recording in 2560 x 1600P / 2560 x 1440P at 30fps to create high quality, vivid and detailed images in various lighting environments.
- SONY 5MP STARVIS SENSOR: Experience the new Sony Starvis 5MP technology with detailed, brighter and crystal-clear images captured in day-or-night time lighting for super clear and consistent night vision.
- MOTION & COLLISION DETECTION: Using the camera’s G-Sensor and State-of-the-Art motion detection technology, video footage is now intelligently captured in parking mode when moving objects and/or impacts are detected while the vehicle is parked. Files are flagged as important and protected onto the SD card for review.
- PRE & POST BUFFERED RECORDING: Capture the whole story of the events leading up to and after events or collisions with intelligent recording technology that automatically saves footage both 15-seconds before and 30-seconds after a detected collision and/or event.
- TRUE PARKING MODE: Forget the old and conventional style of parking mode ‘frame-by-frame’ recording. This camera’s video segments are captured in full-continuous clips while the vehicle is parked, rather than strung together ‘frame-by-frame’.
3. Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear Dash Camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for Cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-Sensor | WDR | Loop Recording| Support 128GB Max
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1 , 2 or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead
- When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
VAVA Dash cam features NT96663 CPU that records at 60 frames per second in 1080p resolution. And built-in Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor provides crisp, smooth and wide footage, even in night.
4. Roav by Anker Dash Cam C2 Pro with FHD 1080p, Sony Starvis Sensor, 4-Lane Wide-Angle Lens, GPS Logging, Built-in Wi-Fi, Dedicated App, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and 32GB microSD Card
- Total Night-Vision: A cutting-edge Sony Starvis sensor and NightHawk technology deliver superior performance to clearly capture speeding license plates—day or night.
- Rich, Clear Video: An advanced chipset, 5 lens elements, and Wide Dynamic Range image balancing combine to record every drive in crisp 1080p. Use the dedicated Roav app to manage and download your recorded videos.
- See the Whole Road: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens to simultaneously view 4 lanes of traffic.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam C2 Pro, 32GB Samsung microSD Card, Trim Removal Tool, Suction Mount, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty, and friendly customer service.
DashCam C2 Pro
Capture the Unexpected
From Roav—Making the smart driving experience accessible to all
A collection of connected in-car devices that enhances your driving experience
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
A cutting-edge Sony Starvis sensor and NightHawk technology provide incredible nighttime definition. Record speeding license plates up to 30 feet away in low-light conditions.
Rich, Clear Video
Capture every drive in remarkably crisp 1080p high-definition with an advanced chipset, 5 lens elements, and Wide Dynamic Range image balancing.
An f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens captures 4 lanes of traffic at once. See the whole road, not just the car in front of you.
Extreme Temperature Resistance
A steel frame disperses heat away from internal circuits for reliable performance in nearly any climate. DashCam C2 Pro operates in temps ranging from -4℉ to 158℉ when plugged in or from 32℉ to 158℉ on battery power.
We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month warranty. We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
5. Spytec A129_Pro_GPS Dual Lens Dash Cam Full HD 1080P 140° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera w/GPS, Low Light Vision G-Sensor
- DUAL LENS HD DASHCAM: The A129 Duo Wi-Fi Full HD Dual Facing Dash Camera with GPS Logger comes with two cameras, one for the front windshield and one for the back. They both record full 1080p HD video and audio, capturing street signs and license plates clearly across long distances.
- 140° WIDE ANGLE LENS: Both Front and Rear cameras use a wide-angle 140-degree lens, helping you see both sides of the street. You don’t have to worry about cutting off important details at the edges of the frame. Lens: F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens.
- GPS LOGGER & PARKING MODE: The GPS module for the A129 Dash camera for cars will include information about where you were and how fast you were going. You can also use the mini Dual Dash Cam to watch out for vandals and collisions when your car is in the parking lot. Both cameras come with motion sensor, which means they will turn on automatically as soon as they detect motion nearby.
- LOOP RECORDING: You can store up to 256GB of HD video on this driving recorder when you purchase a separate memory card. The camera also comes with a loop recording-feature that automatically records over your oldest files when the memory card is full to make room for new recordings.
- BUILT IN SENSOR & WIFI: The video camera also comes with a built-in G-sensor that knows when your car has been in an accident. The G-sensor automatically protects your accident footage from the overwrite feature. The A129 car camera also comes with built-in Wi-Fi, so you can livestream your videos on your smartphone or tablet.
6. THINKWARE U1000 Dual Dash Cam 4K UHD 3840X2160 Front Cam, 2K 2560X1440 Rear Cam, 150° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Cloud Enabled
- 【4K UHD 30FPS or 2K QHD 60FPS】Capture sharp detailed footage in 4K native UHD or switch to 2K QHD at 60fps to make license plate reading a breeze with the new and improved 8 42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor
- 【150-degree Viewing Angle】Uncompromised video coverage with the 150-degree viewing angle so you never miss a moment
- 【Super Night Vision】Reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- 【Anti-file Corruption Technology】Improves the reliability of your Think ware memory card by minimizing the risk of loss footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- 【1 year manufacturer quality assurance】1 year quality assurance is only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller
- 【Thinkware Cloud 2 0*】Thinkware Cloud features include Remote Live View Geo Fencing Parking Impact Notifications Locate Vehicle and Driving Impact Notifications *Hotspot connection is required
7. THINKWARE FA200 Dash Cam Bundle with Front & Rear Cam, Hardwiring Cable, 16GB MicroSD Card Included, Built-in WiFi
- Records 140-degree distortion-free wide angle video in full HD 1080P front and HD 720P rear, 30fps with wide dynamic range
- Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile viewer app allows you to download and view recordings, and Change Device settings from a compatible iOS/Android smartphone
- Integrated thermal protection with super capacitor and thermal sensor provides added safety and reliability during extreme temperatures
- Parking surveillance mode-ready with impact and motion detection, energy saving and time lapse mode when installed using included hardwiring cable accessory (professional Installation recommended)
- Optional accessories: TWA-SGM GPS Antenna for red light camera and speed camera alerts, and to embed GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings
- THINKWARE 16GB Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter included
- Device works in USA/CA only and that covers USA/CA purchases only
The THINKWARE FA200 is the all-around economical dash cam you’ve been waiting for. Designed with utmost discreetness in mind while jam-packed with features such as built-in Wi-Fi and advanced parking mode, this sleek and compact dash cam offers 2-channel recording; so you can rest easy knowing the FA200 has your back. Key features: Full HD 1080p front and HD 720p rear recording, Wide Dynamic Range, 140-degree distortion-free, wide viewing angle, true colour video quality, improved night time picture quality recording, Ambarella 12 chipset, Built-in Wi-Fi with mobile app viewer for reviewing footage and configuring dash cam settings on a compatible iOS & Android smartphone, Red light camera and speed camera alerts, and GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings with optional GPS antenna, integrated thermal protection with super capacitor and thermal sensor for high temperature cut-off, anti-file corruption, format free technology, maximum 128GB micro SD card capacity, smart file management, various recording modes – continuous, event, manual, parking, impact, motion. Optional accessories: TWA-SGM GPS Antenna for red light camera and speed camera alerts, and to embed GPS data (speed, time, location) in video recordings. One-year manufacturer’s : covers units sold at authorized retailers only. *Disclaimer: Device is pre-loaded with a firmware and GPS data that are specific for use within the US only. Proper device operation cannot be outside of the US.
8. Both 1080P FHD Front and Rear Dual Lens Dash Cam in Car Camera Recorder Crosstour External GPS HDR Both 170°Wide Angle Motion Detection G-Sensor Loop Recording(CR900)
- 【Dual 1080P Front and Rear Dash Cam】Combined with advanced sensor and 6 glass lens, both the front and rear lens record videos with crystal clear 1080P quality. Your car will be under all round protection against scratches/ collision. However, other dashcams at same price can only support 720P of rear camera.
- 【NOVATEK Chip Car Camera】The most important element of a dashcam is the chip which is actually the CPU and determines the basic performance of a car recorder such as resolution, frame etc. The night vision effect is also determined by this factor.
- 【Super Hawkeye Night Vision】Both the front and rear cameras adopt F1.8 aperture and high dynamic range(HDR). The former lets more light come in, the latter adjusts the imaging. You can get clearer footage and image than other dashcams at night. Car license plate number can be easily seen even in low light.
- 【External GPS Interface】Featuring a reserved GPS interface, this driving recorder can record your driving track , speed and longitude and latitude data after being connected with a GPS Antenna (Not included).
- 【Dual 170°Wide Angle Car Cam】Both the front and rear lens are 170°wide angle. So this dash cam provides a much wider vision. 6 lanes can be covered and blind spot can be reduced to great extent. This will be the only car cam adopting both 170°wide angle at this price level.
9. Roav DashCam A1, by Anker, Dash Cam, Dashboard Camera Recorder, 1080p FHD, Nighthawk Vision, Wide-Angle View, Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, and Dedicated App
- Broad, Detailed Video: 1080P Full-HD Video with a super-wide angle lens captures the whole road in crystal-clear definition.
- Superior Night Vision: Advanced NightHawk technology, world class F1.9 Glass lenses, and a unique Wide Dynamic Range video system provide the best nighttime capture possible.
- Easy Video Management: Connect built-in Wi-Fi and open the Roav DashCam app to seamlessly view, configure, download, or share incredible HD video.Records While You’re Away: Gravity Sensor detects sudden movements, such as a car bumping into your car, and automatically turns on to record activity, even when your car is off.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam A1, 1-Port Car Charger, Suction Mount, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.
- Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card (not included) is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
DashCam A1Capture the UnexpectedFrom Roav — Making the smart driving experience accessible to all A collection of connected devices that increases your driving experience Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation Crystal-Clear Video premium Sony sensor with Nighthawk Vision technology capture every driving moment in crisp 1080p. Clearly capture speeding license plates—even at night. See The Whole Road wide-angle F1. 8 aperture lens provides a view of 4 lanes of traffic at once so you record more than just the car in front. Easy Download and Sharing Built-in Wi-Fi and the dedicated Roav DashCam app let you view, download, configure, and share your drive with your phone. Shock Activated Equipped with a G-sensor to detect sudden jolts, such as a car bumping into yours, and instantly start recording. Worry-Free We have total confidence in our products and back them with a 12-month . We will replace any defective product within 12 months of purchase, so use your Roav product without any worries.
10. Pruveeo D30H Dash Cam with Infrared Night Vision and WiFi, Dual 1080P Front and Inside, Dash Camera for Cars Uber Truck Taxi
- [INFRARED NIGHT VISION AND SONY SENSOR] The inside camera utilizes 4 infrared lights and has an F1.8 aperture. Both cameras utilize Sony IMX323 sensor for Uber Truck Taxi Drivers.
- [DUAL 1080P DASH CAM] Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, the dual cameras simultaneously capture front and inside at 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front camera only to record front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps.
- [DISCREET DESIGN] Signature low-profile design allows the dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Both cameras can be rotated 180 degrees forward and backward, 50 degrees left and right.
- [SEAMLESS LOOP RECORDING] Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage for efficient storage management.
- [EASY INSTALLATION AND USER-FRIENDLY] The installation is simple and convenient. Dash cam works automatically, it starts recording when the engine is turned on and stops when it is turned off.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Cam Sale for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!