Top 8 Crosstour Dash Cam
896 reviews analysed
1. Both 1080P FHD Front and Rear Dual Lens Dash Cam in Car Camera Recorder Crosstour External GPS HDR Both 170°Wide Angle Motion Detection G-Sensor Loop Recording(CR900)
- 【Dual 1080P Front and Rear Dash Cam】Combined with advanced sensor and 6 glass lens, both the front and rear lens record videos with crystal clear 1080P quality. Your car will be under all round protection against scratches/ collision. However, other dashcams at same price can only support 720P of rear camera.
- 【NOVATEK Chip Car Camera】The most important element of a dashcam is the chip which is actually the CPU and determines the basic performance of a car recorder such as resolution, frame etc. The night vision effect is also determined by this factor.
- 【Super Hawkeye Night Vision】Both the front and rear cameras adopt F1.8 aperture and high dynamic range(HDR). The former lets more light come in, the latter adjusts the imaging. You can get clearer footage and image than other dashcams at night. Car license plate number can be easily seen even in low light.
- 【External GPS Interface】Featuring a reserved GPS interface, this driving recorder can record your driving track , speed and longitude and latitude data after being connected with a GPS Antenna (Not included).
- 【Dual 170°Wide Angle Car Cam】Both the front and rear lens are 170°wide angle. So this dash cam provides a much wider vision. 6 lanes can be covered and blind spot can be reduced to great extent. This will be the only car cam adopting both 170°wide angle at this price level.
2. Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Dashboard Camera Video Recorder for Cars 170° Wide Angle WDR with 2 inch LCD, Night Vision,Motion Detection, Loop Recording and G-Sensor
- SONY SENSOR AND FULL HD 1080P – With the SONY 2M CMOS Sensor, the dash cam can take high definition recording, vivid picture and excellent night vision. Car’s nameplates as well as street signs can be clearly captured during day and night.
- 170°WIDE ANGLE AND 6G LENS- With 6 glass fixed-focus ultra-wide lens of 170°, you can record more detailed and clear views. For example, you can record 4 lanes of traffic. With 6 glass lens, the dash cam can record more clear and better scenery.
- 2 IR NIGHT VISION LIGHTS AND WDR TECHNOLOGY -With 2 infrared night vision lights, capture every smaller details which cannot be seen while driving at night. Wide dynamic range(WDR) is able to restore the true colors of objects to the greatest extent.
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR AND FILE PROTECTION – Locking the current footage to prevent it from being overwrotecan while detecting a sudden shake/collision. You can also press power button to manually lock files during recording when there is an emergency.
- 3 METERS MOTION DETECTION DASH CAM – Any subjects moving within 3 meters can be recorded. And recording is auto-stopped if there is no movement within 10 seconds. Please hardwire it or connect it with external battery source when parking.
3. Dash Cam, Crosstour 1080P Car DVR Dashboard Camera Full HD with 3" LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, WDR, G-Sensor, Loop Recording and Motion Detection (CR300)
- 3 INCH LARGE LCD SCREEN CAR RECORDER – Combined with 1080P Full HD and 12MP resolution, this dash cam can provide insurance claims to prevent disputes. Super large screen shows the realtime image, helps you clearly see every details when playing back and brings better visual experience.
- 170° WIDE-ANGLE 6G LENS CAR CAMERA – 170°wide angle lens allows a larger viewing angle to be recorded. For example, you will be able to see 4 lanes of traffic. The more you see, the safer you are. 6 glass fixed-focus provides better light transmission, thus recording crystal clear video.
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR CAR DASH CAMERA – With built-in G-sensor, this dash cam can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- BIG APERTURE AND WDR TECHNOLOGY – Combined with big aperture and wide dynamic range(WDR), you can get comparatively clearer footage and image at night. Car license plates can be easily seen in low light condition. The safety of driving at night will be improved a lot.
- 7 IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS AND EASY TO USE – Loop recording, motion detection, on/off audio, license plate stamp, time stamp, auto power off, screen saver, burst photo. All of these functions basically cover what you need for daily driving. Comes with 1 suction cup, easy to use.
4. APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder 3" LCD Screen 170° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Vision, Motion Detection
- 【1080P FULL HD DASH CAM】Simultaneous recording with Super High Resolution 1080P FHD Lens, and 3” large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving.
- 【170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE】This car driving recorder employs 170° super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- 【BUILT IN G-SENSOR】With built-in G-sensor, apeman dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- 【SUPER NIGHT VISION】The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- 【EASY TO SET UP & USE】 Motion Detection, Seamless Loop Recording, Parking Monitor satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user.
5. APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P Full HD Mini Car Driving Recorder 170° Wide Angle, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, Night Vision
- 【1080P FULL HD & 170°WIDE ANGLE】 Excellent 1080P Full HD resolution with 170°wide angle lens provides you with an outstanding picture quality with a wider field of vision effectively reducing blind spots, true record of every driving process.
- 【SUPER NIGHT VISION】 Equipped with the Advanced Sensor and F1.8 wide aperture, gathers more light and eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images, brings you a brighter night without as much light. Can insure clarity of image, even in the evenings.
- 【G-SENSOR & EMERGENCY ACCIDENT LOCK】 The built-in G-sensor technology automatically save footage in the emergency events for you, when collision or crash happens, preventing the authentic video sources from deleting. You can rest assured that your dash cam will capture critical details whether you are driving or letting it monitor your parked vehicle.
- 【LOOP RECORDING & MOTION DETECTION】 Intimate functions insure the SD card will never fill up and you will always be able to capture the latest footage, auto record and lock the video files if a collision or shaking to vehicle movement is detected, this takes away the worry of manually deleting files and saves important evidence in the case of an insurance claim.
- 【MINI SIZE & EASY TO USE】C420 Dash Cam equipped with a 2.0’’TFT-LCD screen,compact button design makes for easier operation, with the smaller size it is more aesthetically pleasing while also avoid blocking line of sight through both the windscreen and rear view mirror making it a more safer option whilst driving. Installation is about 2 minutes from box to window.
6. Rexing V1 Car Dash Cam 2.4" LCD FHD 1080p 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
- FULL-HD RECORDING: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full-HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- 170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS: The 6 layers glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings.
- LOOP RECORDING: Video can be recorded in 3, 5, or 10 minute intervals. When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR) AND PARKING MONITOR: When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten. Parking monitor provides 24 hour protection.
7. Uber Dual Lens Dash Cam Built-in GPS in Car Dashboard Camera Crosstour 1080P Front and 720P Inside with Parking Monitoring, Infrared Night Vision, Motion Detection, G-Sensor and WDR
- 【Dual Lens Dash Cam】Front lens: 1080P FHD. Inside lens: 720P. This car cam can record traffic conditions in front of your car and what is happening inside your car. Perfect for Uber drivers or people who wanna record both scenery and happy times with your families. You are able to choose 4 different real time display modes.
- 【Built-in GPS Car Camera】The dash cam features built-in GPS module which helps record your driving track , speed and longitude and latitude data. All of these datas can be seen in designated player. There is no need buy one extra expensive GPS module. We will send you the installation package of the player via Amazon if you buy it.
- 【Parking Monitoring DVR】After being connected to car battery with hard wire kit, the cam will turn on and automatically start recording about 30 seconds video once detecting external force and then turn off to prevent running out of power of car battery. Recorded video won’t be overwritten. This provides insurance evidence for financial loss and vehicle scratches.
- 【Super Night Vision Dashcam】The dashboard camera adopts Sony IMX323 Sensor, F1.8( front lens) super big aperture 4 infrared LED lights and WDR(wide dynamic range), which will undoubtedly improve its imaging performance no matter in daytime or at night.
- 【4 Important Functions】Loop recording prevents card from being full. Gravity sensor locks the videos recorded during collision or sudden movement of the car. Motion detection records object movement in front of the lens when it detects them. Time lapse recording takes on an effect that when played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster and thus lapsing.
8. Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD Mini Dashboard Camera Recorder with 1.5” LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, Parking Mode, Motion Detection, G-Sensor, Loop-Recording and WDR
- 1.5 INCH MINI CAR CAMERA – With stealth low-profile design, the cam can be hidden behind your rear view mirror and ready to provide evidence for you in the event of any incident on the road. This will be a worthwhile investment for your driving safety.
- 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM – Full 1080P resolution with 170°wide angle and WDR, this car driving recorder will have an excellent performance during the day and night, without missing any details.
- CAR SECURITY CAMERA WITH PARKING MODE – The Car DVD will turn on automatically and start recording a locked video(about 30 seconds) once detecting external force and then turn off to prevent running out of power of the battery, which will be a security guarantee to your car for 24 hours.With G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically lock the file and these files will not be overwritten when there is a sudden crush or shake, so you need format the card regularly. If this bothers you, we suggest t
- BUILT-IN G-SENSOR CAR RECORDER – With built-in G-sensor, the dash cam will automatically save and lock the current recording file when it detects a sudden shake/collision, and these files will not be overwritten in case of need for evidence.
- DASH CAMERA WITH LOOP-RECORDING – With Loop Recording, the oldest footage will automatically be overwritten by the newest one when the memory card approaches to be full yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Crosstour Dash Cam for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!