Top 9 Compost Bag Small Kitchen
Finding your suitable readers for compost bag small kitchen is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for compost bag small kitchen including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
545 reviews analysed
1. UNNI ASTM D6400 100% Compostable Bags,2.6 Gallon,100 Count,Extra Thick 0.71 Mils,Small Kitchen Trash Bags,Food Scrap Yard Waste Bags,US BPI & European VINCOTTE OK Compost Home Certified|San Francisco
- 2.6 Gallon /9.84L capacity
- Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.71 Mils
- 100 Bags Per Roll
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and used within one year of purchase. DO NOT PURCHASE more than you can use in a year.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from the starches of plants, and contains NO polyethylene. These bags are durable and reliable while is good for the environment.
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Denotes certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 and also certified by European VINCOTTE OK Compost Home for disposal in home backyard compost settings.
- Ideal use as kitchen trash bag, food waste collection bag, and other organic waste collection bag. Used one compostable bag means one fewer plastic bag used. Together, we can make our home earth a better and more sustainable place. Thank You for being together with us. You are our hero!
2. BioBag, The Original Compostable Bag, Kitchen Food Scrap Bags, ASTMD6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, Biodegradable Products Institute & VINCOTTE OK Home Certified, Non GMO, 3 Gallon, 100Count
- SIZE 3 GALLON: Contains 100 Compostable BioBags, 3 Gallon Size , 16.9″ x 17.7″, 0.64 mil
- DURABLE COMPOSTABLE SOLUTION: Star sealed BioBag composting bags are gathered at the bottom for extra strength
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: BioBags are made from the starches of plants, vegetable oils and fully compostable polymers
- GUARANTEED TO FIT YOUR BIN: BioBag Food Waste Bags fit most kitchen countertop composting pails and keeps buckets clean
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 standard and meets European EN 13432
- BACKYARD/HOME COMPOSTING: BioBag products are also certified by OK Compost HOME for disposal in home backyard compost settings
- NON GMO PRODUCT VERTIFIED – BioBag Products met strict criteria for GMO avoidance to achieve this verification
“BioBag Food Scraps bags are ideally used for the collection of food scraps and other kitchen waste for home, municipal and community composting. Our popular BioBag 3 gallon size is designed to fit most kitchen countertop composting pails. BioBags breathe naturally, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate. This process allows food waste to dry, thus reducing mold and bacteria, which causes odor. When BioBags are used with a ventilated bin, you’ll have the ultimate system for food waste collection. BioBag is the leading supplier of compostable bags across the globe however, BioBag isn’t a large PE plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new world of compostable bags. We are a small company of dedicated employees, who are fully committed to ONLY producing certified compostable bags and films. It’s All We Do! This product complies with California Law (SB 1972) and other state and local laws regarding compostable labeled products. BioBags are BPI certified to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. BPI Certification #891053. The ASTM D6400 is the North American equivalent of the European EN 13432. Both specifications require that compostable products completely decompose in a composting setting in a specific time frame, leaving no harmful residues behind. For best results: Use within one year of purchase; Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. (Try the fridge or freezer); Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days; condensation may form when used in a closed container. BioBags are Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy. BioBags are BPA free and FDA Approved. Certified Compostable wording and the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) logo are visibly printed on each bag. Approved for use in Green & Brown cart communities that accept compostable plastics. “
3. Green Earth Compostable Biodegradable Food Scraps Waste Kitchen Trash Bags, 2.6 Gallon, 10 Liter, 100-Count, Superior Strength 0.8 Mil Thickness, US BPI ASTM D6400 and Europe OK Compost Home Certified
- ● CAPACITY AND DIMENSIONS: 2.6 Gallon /10 Liter capacity
- Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.8 Mils
- ● GUARANTEED COMPOSTABLE – Unlike many “biodegradable” bags, ours decompose completely in both home and commercial composting facilities, leaving only nutrient-rich humus, water, and CO2.
- ● USE & CARE – Fits most tall bins
- Use within one year of purchase
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- ● AVOID GMOs – Green Earth Compostable sources GMO-free crops to make all our compostable products.
- ● CERTIFIED IN US & EUROPE – Green Earth Compostable garbage bags meet the toughest standards for home and municipal/commercial composting. They are certified under the BPI’s strict ASTM D6400 specification in the USA. Also certified OK Compost Home, a European standard for 100% compostability in both industrial/municipal and home/backyard composting facilities.
4. Primode 100% Compostable Bags, 3 Gallon Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Extra Thick 0.71 Mil. ASTMD6400 Biodegradable Compost Bags Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Certified by BPI and VINCETTE, (100)
- THREE GALLON SIZE: Each of our compost bags has a capacity of 3 gallons!
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: The food waste bags are fully compostable.
- BPI-CERTIFIED: Our compostable bags meet BPI requirements for safety standards.
- STRONG & DURABLE: The compost trash bags are much tougher than others which tear and fray easily.
- EASY TO USE: The composting bags are easy to use and just the right size, which is why they are recommended for those who live in quaint town homes or small flats.
Composting is a great way to recycle, reduce and reuse waste, but it isn’t always as easy as some make it seem.
Here’s a little secret: The key to successful composting is choosing the right type of compost bags.
While some composting bags tear easily or don’t hold much, ours are exceptionally strong and offer an impressive capacity. It’s true. The extra thick 0.71 milliliter compostable bags each hold up to 3 gallons!
Use the 100% compostable bags in a small kitchen, in the break room at the office or in the cafeteria. Each value pack contains (100) total composting sacks, so you should have plenty for many months to come. (We also carry the compstable bags in larger quantities if needed.)
There are strict regulations placed on composting accessories, but our composting trash bags are completely compliant. This means you can safely use them knowing they won’t sit in a landfill somewhere if tossed out.
The compost sacks also meet the requirements set forth by those who make suggestions for backyard composters living in urban environments.
– 3 Gallon Capacity
– 100 Count Box
– Safe & Certified
– Strong & Easy to Use
Primode’s compstable bags will change your life.
Order your compost bag value pack now!
5. ProGreen 100% Compostable Bags 13 Gallon, Extra Thick 0.87 Mil, 100 Count, Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Biodegradable ASTM D6400 BPI And VINCOTTE Certified
- ✅ ProGreen 100% COMPOSTABLE US BPI & EUROPEAN VINCOTTE CERTIFIED: meets the requirements of the ASTM D6400 standards, also meats the New York and California laws.
- ✅ SIZE 13 GALLON: Measures 23.8 x 29.4 Inch our ProGreen bags will fit most 13 gallon cans bins & pails for food waste and yard waste. (Also comes in various sizes 2.6 – 3 – 6 – 33 GALLON)
- ✅ BACKYARD/INDUSTRIAL COMPOSTING: good for backyard composting certified by VINCOTTE HOME OK compost and good for industrial facilities certified by BPI.
- ✅ AMOUNT 100 BAGS: in our box, you will have 100 compostable bags easy to pull out with a mint green color.
- ✅ STRONG AND THICK: these bags are extra thick 0.87 MIL so this will not tear and leak so easily
Why should you change from traditional polyethylene plastic bags to progreen compostable bags?
Because a traditional plastic bag is made to last forever versus a ProGreen compostable bag will slowly breakdown naturally back to the earth keeping our community safe and clean,
Let’s be a PRO and help our community stay GREEN by choosing ProGreen you will be Pro Green!
ProGreen 100% compostable bags made out of corn starch is the best bag to choose when it comes to industrial and home/backyard composting certified by US BPI & EAROPEAN VINCOTTE, The box is designed to pull out the bags easily, comes with a nice mint green color
ProGreen compostable bags come in a variety of sizes
- 2.6 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 3 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 6 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 13 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 33 Gallon value pack of 20 bags .1.1 MIL
For best results and to avoid bag from tearing recommended by ProGreen
– REPLACE BAGS DAILY MAXIMUM 3 TO 5 DAYS
– Store in cool and dry place do not store in hot area
– Use within one year of purchase
Click ‘Add to Cart‘ to order your box 100% compostable bags from ProGreen!
Buy with confidence as your risk-free purchase is backed by our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase, but if you are not, we will give you a full refund.
6. Full Circle Fresh Air Biodegradable Compost Bag, Lemon Scented, 2.5 Gallon, 25 Count
- Certified compostable by BPI (biodegradable Products Institute)
- Teams up with the Fresh Air compost collector to reduce mess, odor and more
- Fits any standard sized countertop compost collector (industrial only
- not for backyard composting)
- 25 bags per box | 2.5 gal (9.5 Liter) capacity
- Made to breathe, allowing heat and moisture to escape, reducing bacteria and smell
So you’ve made the jump. Awesome! Now, keep your compost collector in tip-top shape with ASTM D-6400 certified bags that you can carry to your bin or local facility to make waste a little less, well, wasteful.
7. POWERTEC ASTM D6400 Certified-Compostable Bags 2.6 Gallon | Extra Thick (0.71 Mil) 100% Sustainable Compost Green Bags for Backyard Food Scraps Waste and Composting at Home – 100 Count
- COMPOST BAG SIZE: 16.3 Inches x 16.5 Inches with a capacity of 2.6 Gallons (9.84 Liter) – fitting most smaller sized compost bins
- USES: Perfect option for environment friendly composting garbage disposal, compostable small kitchen bags, and for backyard waste pickup
- STRONG & THICK: These compostable bags are extra thick at 0.71 Mil, delivering an anti-tear and leak proof composting material with proper usage
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Polyethylene free, these bags are made from plants and meant to replace traditional plastic bags, delivering earth friendly sustainable products
- PRO GREEN: Bags are BPI certified to meet the North American ASTM D6400 specification and are also listed European Vincotte Certified products, while meeting the OK Compost Home Composting Standard
8. 1.2 Gallon Compostable Trash Bags, Small Trash Bags for bathroom office kitchen, Strong Small Garbage Bags fit 4.5-5 Liter Trash Can,1 Gallon-1.5 Gallon,White Compost Bags
- ????Compost Bags: The 1 gallon trash bags are made of Plastarch material(PSM), certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute(BPI) with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 PSM bioplastics, based on natural renewable plant starch extract. You can compost the biodegradable trash bags in your backyard or home composting facilities without causing damage to the environment
- ????125 Counts Mini Trash Bags: 5 rolls Small Trash Can Liners (25 count per roll) and size of the compostable bags is (L*W) 15.7*14.9inches.Practical compost bags for countertop bin of 4.5 Liter to 5 Liter, 0.8 Gallon,1 Gallon to 1.5 Gallon
- ????Thick & Semi-transparent: Our 18 micron thick small trash bags have medium thickness with Star Seal Bottom helps to eliminate leaks. The Semi-Clear mini garbage bags allows to sort the waste recyclable from non-recyclable materials also protect your privacy
- ????Multi-purpose waste bags: The 5 liter trash can bags used in bathroom, living room, kitchen, and office as dog waste bags, shredder bags, diaper bags, cat litter bags and car trash bags. The mini trash bags packaged in rolls with Breakpoint Design Makes it easy to separate
- ????No smell & Eco-friendly: We promote environmental small garbage bags which are unscented, non-toxic and harmless for your health. The biodegradable compost bags 1 gallon controls the odor very well. The thoughtful box design helps you easy to store and carry
9. Greener Walker 100% Compostable Trash Bags, 1.6 Gallon-150Bags, ASTM D6400 BPI Biodegradable Food Kitchen Waste Bags
- [SIZE]Rim: 28.3 in, Length: 13.8 in, 1.6 Gallon.
- [PACKAGE]150 compostable bags and recyclable carton,really ZERO plastic pollution.
- [INGREDIENT]100% made from the starch of corn, vegetable oils and PBAT(fully compostable polymers).
- [QUAILITY]Adopt more advanced biotechnology,makes our bags are much tougher and stronger.
- [CERTIFIED]Meets stringent requirements of municipal composting programs:European EN13432 & US standard ASTM D6400.
About Greener Walker
We are Greener Walker,we tried a variety of ways to protect the environment and finally we find it,the compostable and biodegradable bags.But this way is very very very slow and we just like a walker,but the pollution is a runner.So We need more walkers,we need you!
The Bin Liner:
Our bags are certified biodegradable and compostable according to the European and US standard for compostable packaging: EN 13432 & ASTM D6400
150 Bags with recyclable dispenser carton
- 6 Liter: Rim: 72cm, Length: 35cm
- 10 Liter: Rim: 86cm, Length: 46cm
Please store these bags in a cool,dark,dry place such as a kitchen drawer and keep them out of sunlight and away from sources of heat or steam.Use all bags within 18 months of purchase,otherwise they will start to degrade over time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Compost Bag Small Kitchen for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!