The Best Bosch Oven Rack 00798845
Nowadays, there are so many products of bosch oven rack 00798845 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for bosch oven rack 00798845 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings bosch oven rack 00798845 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
537 reviews analysed
1. Bosch 00798845 Wall Oven Rack Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
2. General Electric WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WB48X5099 Oven Rack Replacement
3. Supplying Demand 316496201 316496202 Oven Rack Compatible With Frigidaire
- Alternate part numbers include 1259652, AH1765356, EA1765356, PS1765356
- Measures roughly 24 by 16 inches. This item is model specific and is compatible with many Frigidaire models, but not all models.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging and help support
- Compatible with some Frigidaire models. Make sure to match up your model before purchasing. Compatible with some Kenmore models, Compatible with some Sears models.
- Does NOT fit all models of a brand. These are appliance parts and are model specific. Just because it is compatible with a brand does not mean it will fit your exact model. Either measure before purchasing or match up your model number to confirm this item fits.
Oven rack. This is not an Electrolux OEM product. The Electrolux brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Electrolux brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
4. Frigidaire 316496201Oven Rack. Unit
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Frigidaire (FRIGB) 316496201 Oven Rack.
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire 316496201 Rack for Range. This part works with the following models: Frigidaire BGEF3032KB, Frigidaire BGEF3032KBA, Frigidaire BGEF3032KBB, Frigidaire BGEF3032KW, Frigidaire BGEF3032KWA, Frigidaire BGEF3032KWB. Genuine Replacement Part.
5. Across International FO19040.110 Stainless Steel Digital Forced Air Convection Drying Sterilizing Oven, 110V, 50/60 Hz, 1000W, 300 Degree C, 14" x 12" x 14", 1.5 cu.ft.
6. GE WB48T10095 Range/Stove/Oven Rack
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10095 Range/stove/oven Rack.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10095 Range/stove/oven Oven Rack
7. GE WB48T10011 Rack Oven
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10011 Rack – Oven.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WB48T10011 Rack – Oven
8. ERP W10256908 Oven Rack
- Peace of mind assured – All ERP purchases come with a one year warranty
- We’ve got your back – ERP ensures all customers have access to the products they need at the best possible price
- Join the family – ERP is family-owned and has been committed to providing the highest quality products since 2003
- This part can work with ranges from brands like Whirlpool, Roper, Maytag, KitchenAid, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Magic Chef, and Admiral
- The W10256908 can replace the following part numbers: 3195710, W10138079, W10179196, and W10256908
The ERP W10256908 Oven Rack can work with a variety of ovens. This part can work with ranges from brands like Whirlpool, Roper, Maytag, KitchenAid, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, Amana, Jenn-Air, Crosley, Magic Chef, and Admiral. The W10256908 can replace the following part numbers: 3195710, W10138079, W10179196, and W10256908.
9. Frigidaire 316404500 Oven Rack Range/Stove/Oven
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Oven Rack 316404500 Frigidaire oven rack broiler pan.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Oven Rack 316404500 Frigidaire oven rack broiler pan
10. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bosch Oven Rack 00798845 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!