The Best Bissell Stick Replacement Filter
501 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable – It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
Genuine BISSELL parts. Includes 1 Pre- Motor filter with the fresh scent of Febreze Spring & Renewal. This accessory works with PowerGlide Lift-Off Series and PowerGlide Pet. *Febreze and related trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, and used under license by BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
2. Bissell 2 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner Sponges Foam Genuine Filter Part # 2037424
Bissell 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner Sponge Foam Filters
3. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
4. Bissell Filter Assembly Includes The Dirt Cup Filter and Mesh Screen for Select Stick Vacuums Including Adapt Ion and Powerlifter Ion Stick Vacs, Series 2286, 2482
- Filter Assembly for Adapt Ion 2286, 2387, and PowerLifter Ion 2482
- NOTE: You may rinse the filter and filter screen in warm water to clean. The filter and filter screen need to be 100% dry before next use. The key to maximum performance is having a clean filter. Cleaning the filter after each use will help your vacuum operate at peak efficiency.
Filter Assembly includes the Dirt Cup Filter and Mesh Screen for Select Stick Vacuums including Adapt Ion and PowerLifter Ion Stick Vacs, Series 2286, 2482.
5. Bissell 1479 Bolt Replacement Filters, 2-Pack
Did you know your filters need to be changed regularly? many vacuums have more than one filter that needs to be cleaned and/or replaced on a regular basis to keep the vacuum running great. Check your vacuum’s user guide for more information on your specific model.
6. FEATHERWEIGHT VAC FILTER by BISSELL MfrPartNo 3204E
Bissell Featherweight lightweight vacuum Model 3204E
7. Bissell Featherweight Vacuum Filters (6 Pack)
“BISSELL” FEATHERWEIGHT VACUUM FILTERS Replacement filter for Bissell Featherweight vacuum, Ace no. 1026871 (mfg no. 31063). Pack of 6. Carded
8. BISSELL, 2792 ICONpet Stick Vacuum Cleaner Filter Pack
BISSELL ICONpet Cordless vacuum filter pack comes with one washable pre-motor filter and one post-motor filter. Just like any appliance in your home, your vacuum needs maintenance, especially the filters. Changing your vacuum filters extends your machine’s life and provides the best cleaning performance. We recommend you wash your pre-motor filter after each use and change your filters every three to six months.
9. BISSELL 3204E Featherweight Series 3105, 3106, 3045 Filter (2-Pack)
Bissell 3106 Series Filters, 3204E – The key to maximum performance is a clean Filter. A dirty or worn filter can diminish the cleaning performance of your vacuum, so it is important to regularly clean, monitor and/or replace them.
10. Bissell Pet & Hand Vac Multi-Level Filter, 97D5 (2 Filters)
Replacement filter for the Bissell Model # for 33A1, 47R5, 35V4 Hand Vac Series Auto Mate Replacement Filter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Stick Replacement Filter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!