670 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum, 1785A
- Vacuums And Washes Your Floors At The Same Time. Surface Type: Bare Floors
- Multi-Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs
- Dual-Action Multi-Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two-Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You’Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart-Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On-Demand Solution Trigger
2. BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner, 2039A
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don’t have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors
- 28 ounce clean water tank capacity. Power Rating : 0.9 Amps
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Reduces cleaning effort with power spin pads for a hands-and-knees clean
- On-demand spray allows you to dispense just the right amount of solution onto your floors
Tired of scrubbing your floors let the Bissell spinwave powered hard floor mop do it for you. Safe for cleaning sealed, hard-surface floors like tile, linoleum, vinyl flooring, and hardwood floors, this versatile machine comes with a set of soft touch cleaning pads for everyday cleaning and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes. Power spin pads reduce cleaning effort while giving you a hands-and-knees clean. Bissell spinwave is also equipped with on-demand spray that allows you to dispense just the right amount of Multi-Surface solution onto your floors. In addition, swivel steering makes it easy to maneuver around and under furniture. Includes a 2-year limited warranty. Surface Type: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors. Surface Cleaning: Sealed Hard Floors. Cleaning Path Width: 14 inch. Tank Capacity: 28 oz. Cleaning Area: Bare Floors, Sealed Hard Floors.
3. BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places.
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom-up
- dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
Permanently remove tough spots and stains with the BISSELL Spot Clean Preheats and BISSELL Professional Spot & Stain + Oxy formula. The built-in Heatwave Technology helps maintain consistent water temperature. It’s a powerful, compact, portable cleaning machine.
4. Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986
- Our best deep cleaning system for pet messes includes Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Formula, 2-in-1 Upholstery Tool, CleanShot Pretreater, and EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover
- CleanShot Pretreater attacks and removes pet spots and stains. Surface Type: Carpet, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery. Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains, and odors from upholstery.Cleaning Path Width:
- Carpets dry in about an hour with Express Clean Mode and 25 foot power cord,8 foot hose
- Includes trial size of Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy, model 1990. Our best deep cleaning formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
- Power Rating: 6.8 amperes
- Refer to the user guide before using the product
5. BISSELL Spinwave Cordless Hard Floor Mop, Wood Floor Cleaner and Buffer, Silver, 2307
- Powerful, hard floor spin mop reduces cleaning efforts by scrubbing floors for you
- Enjoy the convenience of cordless freedom to clean more areas in your home
- 18V Lithium ion battery provides cordless cleaning up to 20 minutes. Cleaning Path Width : 14 Inch
- On demand spray allows you to control the amount of solution you put down on your floors
Powerful, hard floor spin mop reduces cleaning efforts by scrubbing floors for you. Heater Ready Light – No
6. Bissell 1926 CrossWave Wood Floor Brush Roll
Delicate microfiber brush for gently wet cleaning your sealed wood floors and delicate surfaces. Easily switch out the brush roll to customize your cleaning.
7. Bissell PowerEdge Lift Off Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, Tile Cleaner, Steam Mop with Microfiber Pads, 20781
- 2 in 1 steam mop with detachable handheld steamer to clean with the power of steam both on and above your floors
- Control the amount of stem you put on your floors with on demand steam trigger
- Easily clean and maneuver into corners and edges with Triangle foot design
- Includes bristle scrub brush and grout tool to steam clean sinks, stove tops, countertops, and dirt and grime from grout
- Naturally sanitize your sealed hard floors and eliminate 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria, when used as directed using Microfiber pads. Results may vary, tested under controlled Lab conditions
Take the power of steam where you need it and want it with the Bissell poweredge lift off steam mop. Easily go from steam cleaning your hard floors to above floor multi surface cleaning with the detachable handheld steam cleaner. The portable handheld steam cleaner along with two specialized tools allow you to clean surfaces above your floors such as countertops, sinks, and dirt and grime from grout. This steam mop is safe to use on your sealed hard floors such as hardwood, ceramic, linoleum, granite and marble. With steam on demand, you can dispense just the right amount of steam onto your floors. Plus, swivel steering and a triangle foot easily maneuver around corners and edges fro a quick steam clean.
8. BISSELL, 2785 Wood Floor Brush Roll-Crosswave Cordless Max, New OEM Part
- Gently clean your delicate hardwood floors to reveal their natural shine.
- Soft-touch microfibers wash sealed hardwood floors while picking up dry debris.
- For use in BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max series 2554, 2590, 2593, 2596.
- Brush Roll is easy to clean and replace. BISSELL recommends a new Brush Roll every 6 months for best cleaning results.
- Pair with BISSELL Wood Floor Formula for optimal results
- Every BISSELL purchase helps saves pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
Make the most of your BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max with our Wood Floor Brush Roll. It’s safe and effective on all sealed hard floors, so you can mop up spilled dog food and water in the kitchen with just one machine. This microfiber brush roll gently mops tough messes off hard floors and up into the machine. We recommend using this brush roll with our Wood Floor Formula for best results when cleaning messes around your home. When you’re done using your CrossWave Cordless Max, cleaning the Wood Floor Brush Roll is easy with the Self-Cleaning Cycle. It spins your brush roll while flushing clean water through the machine, so it not only rinses the brush roll, it also helps it dry faster. Don’t forget to replace your brush roll every 6 months to be sure you’re getting your best clean. The BISSELL Wood Floor Brush Roll for our CrossWave Cordless Max is one of the ways BISSELL helps give your floors a hands and knees clean without the sponge and bucket of dirty water! BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
9. BISSELL, 2787 CrossWave Cordless Max Mulit-Surface Brush Roll, New OEM Part
- Dual action brush roll mops and picks up dirt and debris at the same time.
- Pick up messes on area rugs and sealed hard floors including hardwood, tile, laminate, linoleum, and more with multi-surface capabilities
- For use in BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max Series 2554, 2590, 2593, and 2596.
- Brush Roll is easy to clean and replace. BISSELL recommends a new brush roll every 6 months for best cleaning results.
- Use with BISSELL Multi-Surface Formula to clean messes across multiple surfaces in your home.
Make the most of your BISSELL Cross Wave Cordless Max with our Multi-Surface Brush Roll. It’s safe and effective on all sealed hard floors and area rugs, so you can go from washing the rug in your kitchen to mopping up a juice spill in the dining room without having to switch machines. This dual action brush roll mops floors and washes area rugs while also picking up wet and dry dirt and debris. The Multi-Surface Brush Roll works with your Cross Wave’s soft touch wheels to gently glide over floors while cleaning. We recommend using BISSELL Cross Wave Multi-Surface Formula with the Multi-Surface Brush Roll, so you can seamlessly switch between floor types while cleaning. When you’re done using your Cross Wave Cordless Max, cleaning the Multi-Surface Brush Roll is easy with the Self-Cleaning Cycle. It spins your brush roll while flushing clean water through your machine, so it rinses and helps dry the brush roll, making it ready to go for its next clean. And don’t forget to replace your brush roll with a brand new one every 6 months, this ensures you’re getting your best clean. The BISSELL Multi-Surface Brush Roll for Cross Wave Cordless Max is one of the ways this machine helps give your floors a hands and knees clean without the sponge and bucket of dirty water!
10. BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940
- Packaging may vary
- Kills 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria
- The flip-down easy scrubber allows you to clean up the toughest messes, grout, sticky and dried-on spots
- Works 2x faster than comparable steam mops thanks to built-in easy scrubber
- Smart set digital, variable steam control lets you customize your steam cleaning experience (low, Medium, high).Power Rating:1500 watts
- Comes with Febreze spring breeze fragrance Discs for added freshness
The BISSELL power fresh steam mop provides superior steam cleaning with a fresh scent. For those tough, dried-on messes we all experience on our floors and on grout, use the flip-down easy scrubber brush to break up the dirt quickly and easily. Cleaning with steam sanitizes* floors, eliminating 99.9Percent of germs and bacteria* in common households.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads.*when used as directed, using the microfiber pads.Please note Packaging may vary
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Crosswave Solution Wood Floor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!