Nowadays, there are so many products of authentic japanese rice cooker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for authentic japanese rice cooker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings authentic japanese rice cooker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
912 reviews analysed
Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and Warmer, Premium White, 1.0-Liter
1. Hamilton Beach 37518 Uncooked Resulting
- HEALTHY, ONE POT MEALS: Steam seafood or veggies while rice cooks below
- MAKE MORE THAN RICE: Make rice, whole grains, hot cereal, steamed vegetables & much more
- 2-IN-1 BASKET: Includes rice rinser/steam basket
- PRE-PROGRAMMED SETTINGS: Cook & steam food at the touch of a button
- 8 CUP CAPACITY: Makes between 2-8 cups of cooked rice or whole grains
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker, Hamilton Beach 37518 Uncooked Resulting would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Hamilton Beach 37518 Uncooked Resulting was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Hamilton Beach 37518 Uncooked Resulting would be the Best Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker for Money.
- Anyway this cooker works well as a cooker, just not smart enough.
- As described, quick shipping and good price.
- However it takes a good amount of time to make rice when some of the competitors take a considerably less amount of time.
- So easy and makes cooking rice for meals enjoyable.
2. Yorozufuru Sho Rice Pot People M4806
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Yorozufuru Sho Rice Pot People M4806 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Yorozufuru Sho Rice Pot People M4806 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker then don’t look beyond Yorozufuru Sho Rice Pot People M4806. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Aroma Rice Cooker Steamer 6 Cups
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Aroma Rice Cooker Steamer 6 Cups has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Aroma Rice Cooker Steamer 6 Cups is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Aroma Rice Cooker Steamer 6 Cups easily gets the award of Best Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker Under 100$.
4. Panasonic Multi Cooker Sr Hz106 Uncooked Induction
- Use with white, brown, yellow, short or long grain rice and other foods including oatmeal, soups and vegetables
- Gourmet accessories include adjustable steaming basket, rice scoop, cereal scoop and measuring cup
- 13 Pre-Set Cooking Programs: Automatically cook a variety of rice including delicious regular, quinoa, quick, mixed, sticky, rinse-free, brown rice, sushi, frozen rice and more
- Additional Features: Built-in umami-enhancing taste catcher, 12-hour keep warm feature and 24-hour timer
- Makes 10 Cups of Freshly Cooked Rice and Other Foods: Made in Japan, this Panasonic rice cooker prepares up to 5 cups of uncooked rice (10 cups cooked)
- 5 Layers of Induction Heat: High-efficiency 5-layer induction heat technology ensures uniform heat distribution to reach every grain and draw out flavor, producing tender, fluffy rice
- Durable 7-Layer Inner Pan with Diamond Coating: The non-stick inner pan with copper exterior is designed for years of continual heat and use with no loss of efficiency
The Panasonic Rice Cooker & Multi-Cooker SR-HZ106 offers high-efficiency Japanese-designed 5-layer induction heat technology for delicious, flavorful rice and a variety of other foods. Its 5-cup uncooked rice capacity prepares 10 cups of freshly cooked rice—perfect for couples and families in any size kitchen. Choose from 13 pre-programmed options for a variety of rice and grains, including regular, quinoa, quick, mixed, sticky, rinse-free, brown rice, sushi, frozen rice and more. A 24-hour timer makes sure freshly cooked rice is ready when you want it. When done, a convenient keep warm function maintains the ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours. A 7-layer inner cooking pan includes induction-enhancing coatings of diamond coating, ceramic, fluorine, aluminum, stainless steel and copper to ensure even cooking, better taste and easy cleanup. Gourmet accessories include an adjustable steaming basket, rice measuring cup, rice scoop and cereal scoop.
5. Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters
If you are buying a Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker for the first time, then you should have Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters. It has fewer features when you make Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker comparisons of Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters with any other Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker, grab any Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters
- And i love the quality of the rice made in this cooker.
- For all the quality and simplicity and excellent cooking it is still on the expensive side.
- Love this rice cooker, it takes longer to get your rice done then with the aroma rice cooker i had before but the quality of ri… Read More
- A detailed, step-by-step instruction booklet comes with the “zojirushi micom rice cooker”.
- For those of you unsure about the price, consider buying used!
- But, it was easy to use out of the box.
- Like all non-stick cookery you must be extra careful not to scratch the coating.
- Aside from a gash in the original packaging, it was brand new.
- I have used a zojirushi rice cooker for more than twenty years.
- I prefer the zojirushi brand because it keeps food warm and on standby well without spoiling.
- It’s accumulated its share of dings and marks over the years, which the zojirushi model will better resist.
- Would buy again but a higher model, if this one ever goes awry.
- Rice is a staple in my house and I’m very pleased I have this so I don’t rely on microwavable rice.
- Awesome, totally worth the price. The rice comes out perfect. Made in Japan! Quality is awesome
- I use it almost every day.
- Not enough good things can be said about this thing. The white is really easy to clean, has a timer that I can set what time I … Read More
- The real test for me is Brown Rice – I got excellent results 1st time. No guess work other than how much to make. Places a tune… Read More
6. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter
- Includes 2 measuring cups, nonstick rice spoon/scooper, rice spoon holder, and recipes . NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Spherical, nonstick inner pan allows for uniform heating; LCD clock and timer; retractable cord
- Multi-menu selections; automatic keep-warm, extended keep-warm, and reheat cycles
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
- Menu settings include white (regular/sushi, softer or harder), mixed, porridge, sweet, semi-brown, brown, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Measures approximately 14 by 8 by 9 inches; 1-year limited warranty, Dimensions (W x D x H) : 10-1/8 x 13 x 8-1/8 inches
Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Zojirushi NL-AAC18 Micom Rice Cooker (Uncooked) And Warmer, 10 Cups/1.8-Liters which have been in market longer than anyone. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker and it could be any of the high value Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker, chances are that would be much costlier than Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter. Zojirushi Ns Zcc10 Uncooked Premium 1 0 Liter will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Sold build and overall a high quality product.
- Simple to use and very high quality.
- Don’t fool yourself by thinking a cheaper option will make rice to the quality that the zojirushi will.
- Pros:- fluffy perfect rice- easy to clean, non-stick- the inner cover part can easily be removed for cleaning as well, and i do… Read More
- The price of the rice cooker definitely makes its justice and it’s more than worth the price.
- Dislike only the price is quite high for a cooker.
- I do wipe the pot after rinsing the rice but there might’ve been a drop or two of water residual, not sure if it contributed to… Read More
- I hesitated to buy this this rice cooker because of the price.
- I don’t think any rice cooker more expensive than the zojirushi neuro fuzzy can cook better rice, and hence it’s already top of the line.
- Only regret is not buying this rice cooker years ago. You may think this rice cooker is a little expensive but once you try it… Read More
- Before I moved to Toronto, I had a simpler, but same size and style rice cooker from Panasonic, and I loved it. I gave it to my… Read More
7. Hamilton Beach 37508 Uncooked Resulting
- 8 Cups Cooked/4 Cups Uncooked
- 8 cup capacity. Cook sorghum, buckwheat, barley, quinoa, millet, wheat berries and farro to perfection in the Rice Cooker. Use the included measuring cup for perfect water to rice or grain ratio
- With rice rinse/steam basket
- Automatically switches to keep warm after cooking
- Simple, one-touch operation
- Removable nonstick cooking pot
Making rice and whole grains in the Hamilton Beach Rice Cooker is as easy as placing the ingredients in the bowl and turning it on. The rice will cook perfectly on its own, giving you time to prepare the rest of your meal. There’s no need to worry about boiling water, adjusting the temperature or even setting a timer – it will automatically shift to warm once the cook cycle is complete. With a 2-8 cup cooked rice capacity, you can cook a small side dish or enough for the whole family.
- I am extremely satisfied for the price.
- When i broke my last rice cooker i replaced it with the instapot because .
- The only reason we bought a new one was we were scratching off the teflon.
- It is also doing better job than my insta pot.
- You can have perfect rice in less than 20 mins.
- Very nice rice cooker and cooks upto 4 cups raw rice.
- It is a perfect size for two people as we rarely make more than 2 cups at a time. Since the kitchen is white and grey, this coo… Read More
8. Japanese Donabe Cooker 1900Ml Product
- A traditional Japanese clay rice pot for perfectly cooked, fluffy and great-tasting rice.
- Dimensions : 7.6 x 8.8 x 6.7 in, Capacity: 1900ml (approx. 8 cups), Made in Mie, Japan. Not dishwasher-safe.
- Cooks rice using Far-Infrared Rays (FIR) making it plump and more delicious than those cooked in electric rice cookers
- A multipurpose and highly versatile pot that can be used to cook a variety of rice dishes such as bamboo shoot rice, chicken rice or even porridge.
- Features an inner lid to help apply pressure when cooking allowing rice to cook evenly and well.
Japanese Donabe Cooker 1900Ml Product is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Japanese Donabe Cooker 1900Ml Product wins the users. Most of them who buy Japanese Donabe Cooker 1900Ml Product once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker to any other Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker is least.
9. Instant Zest Rice Grain Cooker
- Quickly steams veggies, fish and more with the touch of a button. Makes 8 cups and doubles as a warmer for all kinds of foods
- Accessories included: Non-stick ceramic coated 20-quart pot plus dishwasher-safe steamer tray, rice measuring cup and rice spoon. Lightweight and easy to store
- Extra thick inner pot with non-stick ceramic coating for better, more even cooking
- 120 Volt 60 Hertz power supply – Please check your voltage if not in North America
- 4 Smart Programs make cooking your favorite rice and grains to fluffy perfection super-fast and one-touch easy
- Built-in protection against overheating. Compact, lightweight and easy to store
- Stainless steel 18/8 lid interior
- 4 Smart Programs for one-touch cooking white rice, brown rice, quinoa and oatmeal
- But i’m happy with the product and i do recommend it.
- We are pleased with the fluffy rice that we made in this rice cooker.
- I did note the warm light comes on with the cook function, just tap it so that goes off while it’s cooking.
- My favorite rice cooker with an excellent price!
- Foe the price, this rice cooker works well!
- My rice maker of almost 15 years was starting to loose its non stick coating.
- I absolutely love this rice cooker. Best thing I ever bought
- I’ve only used it for white rice and steamed vegetables so far, but it makes perfect rice every time, but I recommend a larger … Read More
10. Panasonic Sr Df181 10 Cup Uncooked One Touch
- Easy one-button operation with convenient cooking icons
- Micro-computer fuzzy logic controlled adjusts power depending on how much rice is being cooked for precise cooking and more consistent results.
- Measures 10-1/4-inch (d) by 13 13/16-inch (w) by 9 5/8-inch (h), 7.5-pound., white finish
- Menu includes White Rice, Brown Rice, Porridge / Soup, Steam / Quick Cook, Keep Warm function
- Includes steaming basket, rice scoop and measuring cup, detachable power cord
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker yet, then Panasonic Sr Df181 10 Cup Uncooked One Touch is your choice. It is another one which is Best Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker Under 100$ and Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Panasonic Sr Df181 10 Cup Uncooked One Touch offers best features and although it does not have, Panasonic Sr Df181 10 Cup Uncooked One Touch’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Authentic Japanese Rice Cooker Under 100$
- The controls look simple and the quality of the non-stick inner pan is excellent.
- That aside i can live with the 1-3% of burned rice that is easy to separate when done.
- The quality of the unit seems very well made.
- Finally got a quality replacement for our old tiger.
- It’s working greatthe rice turn out very goodspeacial for asia people eating brown rice
- This works better than the panasonic (imho), and was about half the price.
- I like everything this rice cooker offers.
- fully functional. clean and pretty. easy to use and clean. it’s been a year since I bought it and I still use it everyday.
- I basically bought this to make many different rices such as white, jasmine, brown and other foods such as quinoa and mixtures…. Read More