We spent many hours on research to finding att cisco office phones, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best att cisco office phones, you should not miss this article. att cisco office phones coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 att cisco office phones by our suggestions
614 reviews analysed
1. Cisco 7945G Two Line Color Display IP Phone, CP-7945G (Renewed)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and an integrated Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the needs of transaction-type workers with significant phone traffic and the needs of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on colocated PCs. This IP phone includes a large, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information and timesaving applications.
2. Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone With Color Display
- 5-Line Business IP Phone with Enhanced Connectivity. Graphics-rich, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen.
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet (PoE), 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support.
- VLAN-capable dual switched Ethernet ports, 2 port 10/100 ports for PC connectivity. Disabled when using in WiFi mode.
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, import your personal contacts, and charge your mobile phone
- Support for both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
Cisco SPA525G2 5-Line IP Phone
From the Manufacturer
In today’s ultra-mobile business landscape, your company is only as strong as your ability to stay in touch with customers anytime, anywhere. You might think your mobile phone is the best technology weapon in your mobile arsenal. But in fact, an IP phone like the Cisco SPA 525G2 can work with your small business’s mobile technologies of choice to complete the loop between wireless and desk-side communications. The SPA 525G2 is the industry’s first integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth IP phone. The integration with Cisco Mobile Link enhances the SPA 525G2’s Bluetooth functionality, allowing it to be used as a hands-free device associated with a mobile phone. With a 3.2-inch color LCD screen, the SPA 525G2 is an excellent choice for businesses that need and enhanced user experience with a hosted IP telephony service, and IP private branch exchange (PBX), or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment. This phone includes a 1-year warranty and is eligible for Cisco Small Business Support Service, which provides additional investment protection.
The Cisco SPA 525G2 IP phone provides enhanced network connectivity, including Power over Ethernet, and an improved user experience.
With a 3.2-inch color display and MonitorView, the SPA 525G2 can be used to monitor up to four video surveillance cameras.
As smart as any smartphone
The SPA 525G2 uses industry-leading SPA Voice over IP (VoIP) technology from Cisco and high-quality hardware, providing additional connectivity via Bluetooth, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client (802.11g). Because the SPA 525G2’s integrates with mobile phones, you can easily and smoothly transfer calls to and from your mobile phones as well as import contacts. A built-in USB port lets you easily charge your mobile phone, too. The SPA 525G2 features an MP3 media player and supports Cisco MonitorView, which allows you to stream video to its color display from a remote IP video camera. The SPA-525G2 also incorporates power-saving features such as LCD shutoff when the phone is not in use, not only saving battery life but also saving you money on your utility bill.
Security made simple
The SPA 525G2 provides encrypted signaling, media, and provisioning information using state-of-the-art technologies such as Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Real Time Protocol (SRTP), and HTTPS to secure communications between the phone and your service provider. Cisco’s SPA 525G2 includes an embedded AnyConnect Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN client so remote users can securely connect to their phone system and make calls over the Internet, without needing additional hardware. And the phone’s security features are not limited to digital safeguards alone: The SPA 525G2 also lets you view up to four video feeds from the Cisco WVC2300 Wireless-G Business Internet Security Video Camera and Cisco PVC2300 Business Internet Security Video Camera, enabling you to quickly see different locations around your business to improve physical security.
Integrated Bluetooth allows for smooth transfer of calls from a mobile phone to the SPA 525G2.
Ready for anything—just like you
The SPA 525G2 can grow with your business. You can add new features to the phone over time. In addition, you can easily add new employees or move existing employees to another location. Because the phones are preconfigured and immediately recognized by the network, you save time and money by not having to manually reconfigure the phones for moves, adds, or changes. The phone also supports wireless network connectivity, providing unrestricted placement without the cost or hassle of running network cabling.
- Full-featured 5-line business IP phone supporting up to two SPA 500S (32-button) attendant consoles
- Bluetooth enhanced integration with mobile phones to make and receive calls, transfer agenda, and charge your mobile phone
- Enhanced network connectivity with Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), and Bluetooth headset support
- Graphic-reach, high-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320×240 color screen
- Simple and easy to set up virtual private network (VPN) client for voice
- Monitor up to 4 video cameras from your phone with Cisco MonitorView
- Supports productivity applications directly on the phone
- Supports multimedia functions, such as playing MP3s, displaying digital photos, and viewing RSS feeds
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
What’s in the Box
- SPA 525G IP telephone
- Desk stand
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Setup CD-ROM
- Quick start guide
- Quick installation guide
3. Cisco 8841 VoIP Phone
- Five programmable line keys can be configured to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial.
- Display: 5 inch, 800x480px Widescreen VGA, with 24 bit color.
- Handset: Standard wideband capable audio handset (connects through an RJ9 port)
- Designed for use with Cisco’s Unified Communications Manager, or Call Manager, and may require separate license. Does not include a power cord or power adapter, as it is designed for Power Over Ethernet (POE)
- POE: IEEE Power over Ethernet class 2. The phone is compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports both Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol Power over Ethernet (LLDP PoE).
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for midsize to large enterprise businesses.
4. Cisco Business Class VOIP Phone CP-8861-K9= IP, Requires Cisco Communications Manager
- 5-inch Widescreen VGA Color Display (800×480)
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for network and your PC
- Supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled
- Optional Wall Mount and AC Power Source Sold Separately
- POE (power over ethernet) Requires User License with Cisco Communications Manager
5. Cisco 8861 IP Phone with Multiplatform Firmware – Charcoal
IP PHONE 8861 FOR 3RD PARTY CALL CONTROL
6. Cisco SPA303-G1 3 Line IP Phone with Display and PC Port
- 3-line business-class IP phone. THIS IS NOT A STANDARD HOME PHONE!
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more.
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
Cisco SPA 303 IP Phone SPA303-G1 336
From the Manufacturer
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set: Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers. With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 303 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 303. The Cisco SPA 303 IP phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when interfacing with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management: The Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
7. Cisco 25 Ft Gray Curly Cord (25 Ft Uncoiled / 4 ft Coiled)
Cisco gray handset cord for Cisco 7900 series phones. 25 Ft Uncoiled / 4 ft Coiled
8. Cisco AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster Tower Antenna
- Supports voice and 3G data for 3G/4G/LTE mobile phones, including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
- Simple setup process using quick setup guide – Note that you must have an official AT&T account (not a 3rd-party carrier)
- Status Indicators: Cell Signal, GPS Signal, Internet Connectivity, Power
- Works at home or the office (broadband internet connection via Ethernet is required) Note that satellite internet connections often have too much delay for this device to work properly
- High quality design and construction by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular and network technology
This AT&T Microcell is built by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular network technology. It can provide up to 5 bars of AT&T cell signal to your 3G and 4G mobile phones (including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc). Setup is quick and easy – just follow the 10-minute setup in the included “quick-start” guide and it will be up and running typically within 2 hours of setup. Note that this device requires internet connectivity through a wired Ethernet connection (cable is included). Most wired and wireless routers include 4 or more of these ports. Also requires installation close enough to a window to receive GPS signals for use during emergency (911) calls. Highly secure device that cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. Supports up to four voice or data users simultaneously.
9. Cisco CP-8845-K9 5 Line IP Video Phone (Power Supply Not Included)
Do you need high-fidelity and reliable voice communications? Secure and scalable communications? An entry to HD video? The business-class Cisco IP Phone 8845 can deliver all this and more.
10. Cisco CP-8851-K9= 8851 IP Phone 5"
- The product is only compatible with Cisco.
- Features a 5 inch 24 bit color widescreen display with 800 x 480 pixel 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Full duplex speakerphone for handsfree placing and receiving of calls
- Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66 ft [20m] range) is supported.
- This unit is Powered over Ethernet (PoE)
- optional AC adapter not included.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support midsize to large enterprise businesses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Att Cisco Office Phones for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!