Finding your suitable readers for acer kg241q 75hz is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer kg241q 75hz including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
788 reviews analysed
1. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB | 75Hz Refresh | (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
2. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
3. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
4. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
5. Acer XF250Q Cbmiiprx 24.5" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Zero Frame TN Gaming AMD FreeSync and NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor – 1ms | 240Hz Refresh (Display, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 ports)
6. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
7. Acer Gaming Monitor 23.6” Curved ED242QR wi 1920 x 1080 75Hz Refresh Rate AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Ports)
Acer’s 23. 6 inch curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. AMD Free Sync technology and a rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. UE2AA. 001).
8. Acer Nitro XFA240Q Sbiipr 23.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology, 1ms (G to G), Up to 165Hz, (1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 Ports), Black
- 23.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen AMD RADEON FreeSync – Tear Free Gaming Display
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (OverClocking to 165Hz using Display Port) | Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Color Saturation: 72% NTSC | Brightness: 300nits
- Ports: 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 ports (Display Port Included)
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 35° | Height Adjustment Range: 5.9″ | Swivel: +/-60° | Pivot: Yes
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s Nitro XFA240Q gaming monitor – the Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM.UX0AA.S02)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Kg241q 75Hz for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!