Finding your suitable readers for acer gaming monitors is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer gaming monitors including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
507 reviews analysed
1. Acer Gaming Monitor 27” Curved ED273 Abidpx 1920 x 1080 144Hz Refresh Rate G-SYNC Compatible (Display Port, HDMI & DVI Ports)
Acer’s ED273 27″ curved panel monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers the incredible. This G SYNC Compatible monitor gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Smooth, tear free gameplay! Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Crisp, true to life colors come alive with the amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. A01).
2. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
3. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
4. Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560×1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor, (Display Port & HDMI Port, 144Hz), Black
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, IPS panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. (UM.HX1AA.010)
5. Asus VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync Extreme Low Motion Blur Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA,BLACK
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
Built for victory in the professional gaming arena, the ASUS VP249QGR gaming display features a Full HD IPS panel, 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) and 1ms MPRT for super-smooth gaming visual. Blurring the lines between what’s virtual and what’s real to draw you into a truly immersive gaming world.
6. Sceptre E255B-1658A 24.5" 165Hz 144Hz 1ms Gaming LED Monitor 2X HDMI 2.0 1x DisplayPort, Metal Black 2019
- 165Hz Refresh Rate Pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- 1ms Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED.
- AMD FreeSync With FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
- DisplayPort DisplayPort has rapidly become the most versatile display connection, easily delivering video and audio.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Gaming Monitors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!