Finding your suitable readers for 120v cooling fan thermostat is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 120v cooling fan thermostat including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
506 reviews analysed
1. Ventamatic XXFIRESTAT 10-Amp Adjustable Programmable Thermostat with Firestat for Power Attic Ventilators, Replacement Thermostat
- FIRESTAT THERMOSTAT: The Ventamatic Firestat Thermostat controls power attic ventilators. The Firestat Temperature Range is 183°F at which point it cuts off the appliance.
- ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: The Thermostat is adjustable by the use with a simple screw driver adjustment. It has adjustable bi-metallic switch.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT POWER ATTIC VENTILATOR: It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators and the temperature ranges from 50°F to 120°F.
- REPLACEMENT THERMOSTAT: This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT WARRANTY: This thermostat provides 10 years of warranty. It is of opening size 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches
Specification: • Overall Dimension: 4.8 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches • Item Weight: 1 pound • Size: 10 • Color: White • Power Source: Corded-electric • Temperature: 50°F to 120°F • Voltage: 120 volt • Warranty: 10 Years This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. It provides energy-efficient operation of power attic ventilators Temperature range from 50 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit Temperature is fan On/Off 10-Amp adjustable thermostat Adjustable bi-metallic switch Product Description This Ventamatic Replacement Thermostat controls power attic ventilators to promote the equalization of temperatures inside and outside your attic. Temperature Range F 183, Accessory Type Ventilation accessory. Firestat safety feature shuts fan off at 183F Controls up to three units, not to exceed 10 amps. From the Manufacturer 10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
From the Manufacturer
10-Amp automatic adjustable thermostat with Firestat. For the energy efficient control of roof or gable power attic ventilators. Temperature range from 50 to 120 Degree Fahrenheit.
2. AC Infinity AIRPLATE S5, Quiet Cooling Fan System 8" with Speed Control, for Home Theater AV Cabinets
- An ultra quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features a multi speed controller to set the fans speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Contains a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish.
- Powered by wall outlet or USB port, included Turbo Adapter increases performance by 25 percent.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 4.4 x 1.3 in. | Total Airflow: 52 CFM | Total Noise: 18 dBa | Bearings: Dual Ball
3. Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat, Heating/Cooling, 120 to 277VAC
4. Dayton 6EDY5 Line Voltage Thermostat, 120-240V, SPDT
5. Wireless Programmable Thermostat Plug, Hycency Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat Wireless Temperature Controller Built in Temp Sensor with Remote Control LCD Display (1 Pcs)
- PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT: Programming the thermostat via the remote control, control distance reaches 66ft in the open area. With heating and cooling mode, thermostat allows you to program at temperature range 32-158℉(0-70℃).
- SAVE MONEY: This thermostat will help make your home not only Comfortable but energy efficient. The thermostat can save energy costs on heating or cooling. It saves energy by adjusting the temperature.
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, just plug thermostat into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go. You can move thermostat plug to your desired position, convenient and flexible.
- EASY TO USE: Automatic matching remote control and thermostat plug. select the heating or cooling mode via the remote control and set the target temperature. Accurate temperature control of ±1℃ for consistent comfort. Choice of ℉ or ℃ temperature display on LCD.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE: 3-Prong thermostat plug with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and maximum load current up to 15A. Suitable for attic fan, swamp cooler, evaporative cooler, space heater, wall panel heater, electric fireplace heater.
6. Nashone Wireless Temperature Controller,Electric Thermostat with Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor 3 Prong Plug LCD Display Heating Cooling Mode(wirelss thermostat)
- REMOTE CONTROL.ON and OFF just need to click button. Control distance reach 40 meters with the sensor in open area and certified by FCC
- SMART TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT. Built-in temperature sensor, ambient temperature detected automatically by remote controller, appliance stop to heat or cool after current temperature equal target temperature
- MULTIPLE SAFETY PROTECTION.3-Prong socket with grounded terminal, recoverable overload short circuit and Max load current up to 15A.Supply security alarms in unattended operation
- EASY TO READ AND INSTALL. Accurate reading for LCD display with back light. Wall mounted or table stand, user-friendly installation
- WHAT YOU WILL GET.Wireless thermostat outlet, remote control, user manual, 18 month warranty for quality-related issues and 45 days money back guarantee
7. AC Infinity AIRPLATE T3, Quiet Cooling Fan System 6" with Thermostat Control, for Home Theater AV Cabinets
- An ultra quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Features an on board processor that provides a digital read-out of the cabinets temperatures.
- Programming includes thermostat control, fan speed control, and SMART energy saving mode.
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.3 in. | Airflow: 52 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
The ultra-quiet fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Included fans use a custom motor engineered to minimize noise during speed variations and are certified by CE and RoHS. Containing dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours, the unit can be mounted in any direction. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet.
The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. Additional features includes an alarm system, display lock or off while programs are running, six fan speeds, three back-light settings, two buffer options, and power failure memory. Features a detachable 6-foot precision thermal probe that is water resistant.
Connecting Additional Units
For cabinets that requires more airflow, additional AIRPLATE S series cabinet fans can be connected to the included thermal controller. Up to six fans can share the same thermal controller or wall outlet power source. AIRPLATE S3/T3 contains one fan, AIRPLATE S7/T7 contains two fans, and AIRPLATE S9/T9 contains three fans.
This ultra-quiet cooling system is popular in a variety of applications including home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets; and smaller enclosures and racks holding computers, receivers, amplifiers, and other AV equipment.
8. Attic Fan Thermostat, Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only, 120 to 240VAC
- Price For: Each Number of Switches: 1 Input Voltage: – Full Load Amps: – Full Load Amps @ 240VAC: 10A Item: Attic Fan Thermostat Inductive Amps @ 240V: 10A Full Load Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V: 82.8A Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V: 60A Switch Type: SPST Switch Action: Close on Rise Sensor Type: Bimetal Color: Beige/Silver Face
- Voltage Range: 120 to 240VAC Mounting: Standard 2″ x 4″ Vertical Box Depth: 2-1/8″ Inductive Amps @ 120V: 13.8A Application: Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only Differential: 15 Degrees F Width: 2-13/16″ Inductive Amps @ 208V: – Control Range: 80 Degrees to 130 Degrees F Includes: – Height: 4-9/16″ Country of Origin (subject to change): China
‘ Attic Fan Thermostat, Switch Type SPST, Switch Action Close on Rise, Number of Switches 1, Control Range 80 Degrees to 130 Degrees F, Differential 15 Degrees F, Height 4-9/16 In., Width 2-13/16 In., Depth 2-1/8 In., Sensor Type Bimetal, For Use With Attic Ventilators, Fans and Dampers, Color Beige/Silver Face, Application Attic Fan Control, Cooling Only, -, 120 to 240VAC, 13.8A, -, 10A, 13.8A, 10A, 82.8A, 60A, -, Standard 2 In. x 4 In. Vertical Box, Includes – ‘
9. KING K101-C Bi-Metal Cooling Line Voltage Thermostat, 1-Pole, White
- For line voltage cooling applications. No ground wire design
- Accuracy: +/- 3F. Includes c and f control dials. Bi-metal sensing element
- Etl listed. mounts directly to a 2×4 inch vertical electrical outlet box
- Large knob allows easy adjustment to all temperatures. Single pole, operates 41 degree – 90 degree f (3 degree- 32 degree)
- Fully vented cover allows air sensing in all directions
The k101-c cooling thermostat: the k101-c cooling thermostat has a larger, more sensitive, bi-metal sensor that improves temperature accuracy to 3 degree f. This feature achieves a better comfort level with a reduced temperature swing as compared to economy models. Modem appearance with large knob for easy adjustments. No ground wire, making installation fast and easy. For cooling only.
10. AC Infinity MULTIFAN S7-P, Quiet Dual 120mm AC-Powered Fan with Speed Control, for Receiver DVR Playstation Xbox Component Cooling
- Ultra-quiet AC-powered fan designed to cool various electronics and components.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- Turbo power adapter increases maximum fan speed and enables the fan to be powered through an AC outlet.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. per fan | Total Airflow: 130 CFM | Total Noise: 19 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 120V Cooling Fan Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!